Page 3 Page 6

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda2010

wat is the trp or pesent ratings of the show???????pls answer
HEY WORRIOR PLS ANSWERSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!*Ganga Ki Dheej~Help Desk*!! (Page 2)" in Ganga Kii Dheej forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WarriorCats

WarriorCats

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@Vrinda2010
Oooops sorry Vrinda, missed your question! I wish I could, do you know a site where I can see the TRP's. I'll do the best I can.
P.S. I'll add you to the buddy list tonight. ;)

halley

IF-Dazzler

halley

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@warrior cats evn i didnt watch it ya!!!i thought der would b a written update here!!!Cry...my examz r gng on.....so nly SORRY......wat happnd 2 written updates??

WarriorCats

WarriorCats

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged

@Halley   It's OK, we're all busy with personal life stuff. And yea about Written Updates, still no one has joined....

Also guys about this show. Can someone tell me what happened in yesterday's episode. Why was Maha Mayi crying? I would be really happy if someone replied. :)

Edited by WarriorCats - 22 December 2010 at 5:49am

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WarriorCats

@Vrinda2010
Oooops sorry Vrinda, missed your question! I wish I could, do you know a site where I can see the TRP's. I'll do the best I can.
P.S. I'll add you to the buddy list tonight. ;)
its ook dearSmileSmileSmile

vvishalini

Groupbie

vvishalini

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
what is the real name of agantuk .did he love pakhi

WarriorCats

WarriorCats

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@vvishalini
The real name of agantuk is Mohit Raina, and yes he does love Pakhi, but let's see if she falls for him :)

@Vrinda
I think I found an answer for your earlier question. I went on the offical Ganga Ki Dheej facebook page and they said the the Televison Rating of this show is 1+ which is really good for this show. I hope I have been of some help :)

Edited by WarriorCats - 28 December 2010 at 10:41am

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
can i get d link of d episodes in whch kritika kamra was der??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ganga Kii Dheej Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.