Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
u know wot? i dont get y the media r helping shiv sena when sena is always protesting against them and vandalising them too

SRK knows abt 26/11 n would never do anything to hurt or upset any1

he's event is on the SUNDAY 28th NOVEMBER which is TOMORROW
plus it is an event for fans to meet SRK n for SRK to meet his fans but above all it is an event for CHARITY to raise money for the pakistani flood victims.

who wouldnt help ANY charity if they so wish to? im not from Gaza or the religion but when there was a huge charity event to raise money for them due to a destruction thing happening i gave money there.

i will give money to any charity even if i dont even know the place's language. who is sena to stop ppl? 😡
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SRK is a much better INDIAN & has a much better grasp of wot being an INDIAN is than sena n his followers

if sena thinks that terrorising ppl is the right way to prove his indianness than his got real problems in his heads
n IMO he's been getting away with it too much n for too long
how comes he is part of the indian government? ppl like him should not be

seems to me is all ss does is pick on celebs. thats his passtime
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

u know wot? i dont get y the media r helping shiv sena when sena is always protesting against them and vandalising them too

SRK knows abt 26/11 n would never do anything to hurt or upset any1

he's event is on the SUNDAY 28th NOVEMBER which is TOMORROW
plus it is an event for fans to meet SRK n for SRK to meet his fans but above all it is an event for CHARITY to raise money for the pakistani flood victims.

who wouldnt help ANY charity if they so wish to? im not from Gaza or the religion but when there was a huge charity event to raise money for them due to a destruction thing happening i gave money there.

i will give money to any charity even if i dont even know the place's language. who is sena to stop ppl? 😡

just b'coz he is a muslim and belongs to peshawr  this pinches ppl that he loves paki ppl😡😡