Posted: 26 November 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Hey people

Dekho kaun aya phir se..me yes..Arjun ki deewaniEmbarrassed

don't worry..this time I won't make u confused as last timeLOLLOL

today I'll discuss about you regards...Lovee

lets start

What is love?
I have asked to many ...
It was told to me that love is the strong feeling in the world, the feeling that move it.

It was told to me that love is something sticky, something that attacks two people, and can be an asset that those two will always be together, as can be bad because in being always attached either before or later, you can also find a way to escape far away ...
It was told to me that love is the worst thing that can happen to a boy ... It was told to me that love is an ugly beast ... a coin with two faces ...
I've been heard a lot of other things ... so many that now I can not remember all ... so many that never would come in this little topic.

Who to follow? Who to believe? Rely on what theory? All? No?

I believe that everyone should form his/her own idea of love ... I think everyone should try it on his/her skin to be able to say what it is ... I believe that everyone should blow out of love ... I think everybody, after suffering, should look at his/her wounds and teach it to someone else ...

Love is: When you wake up with a  fixed thought ... When you look at the clock... When you open the cupboard and you are still smiling looking at the teddy bear... When you wear the bracelet and the necklace that remind you of the same person ... When you look in the mirror and see that it does not reflect your image but that of a certain person ... When you put your shoes and think about that person ... When you leave the house and count the minutes that are missing to meet that person... When every song you plays remember in someway that person ... When you eat, play, travel, run, sit, talk, quarrel, sleep, dreams, you have the same person before your eyes ... When all you do is think about that person ... When the words "that person" will echo in your head so much that you could not think of anything else ... But that's not all ...

Love is: When you wake up with a tearful thinking... When you look sad to that damn alarm clock when the minutes run more slowly, as if let on purpose ... When you open the cupboard and see that the toy is dropped or even turned back to avoid looking at you... When you throw away that bracelet and the necklace that you remember the same person... When you look in the mirror and see that reflects your own face that laughs at you and snickering kids you ... When you put your shoes and it's always too much close ... When you leave the house and you count the minutes that are missing to go to bed and not think about that person ... When every song you plays remember in some way that person and the only thing you want to do is cry, to finish every drop of water and salt you have in your body ... When don't eat, no games, no travel, no run, not sit, not speak, no quarrels, no sleep, no dreams, because you have always the same person in front of you and the desire to do something ... When all you do is think of that person feeling sorry for yourself ... When the words "that person" will echo in your head so much from start to hate them and at the same time to fear that they stop booming for scare of losing them forever ...

ALL THIS IS LOVE ... true love ... There is no rose without thorns ... For this reason the symbol par excellence is the rose of love ... To say "I loved"  you must first say "I have suffered" ... you can not escape this ... is a rule of life ... There is no rose without thorns ... there is no thorn without blood ... no blood without pain ... there is no pain without suffering ... there is no love without thorns, blood, pain and suffering ...

But why? Why everyone wants to love? Why every human being has no other purpose than to find the other half of the apple? Why everyone wants to climb on a rose?

I want to know your answers about these Q's.
I'll post mine in the week-endBig smile

Take care everyone
Parm

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 28 November 2010 at 2:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsPriya_kmhkiranpakivioletteMs-Min-Hosanjukta..BheegiBasanti.Nabi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kambakkht Ishq" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Parm...I enjoyed reading that. I have to think before writing more about what love means to me...today. With age has come the benefit of experiencing love in so many ways and forms that a few sentences or answers cannot encapsulate the emotions. 

On the surface it has been many things to me at different stages of my life. Each experience was momentous in its time, indelible in my memories, passionate in its dance, devastating in its break and warm in the tears that fell down my face. 

I know you like poems...so I was thinking about a poem that resonated with me and surprisingly...even today, this poem by Alfred Noyes that I first read when I was nine is still a favorite...its dramatic and nothing like my reality...but we all can dream can't we?

The Highwayman

The wind was a torrent of darkness upon the gusty trees, 
The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas, 
The road was a ribbon of moonlight looping the purple moor, 
And the highwayman came riding
Riding riding
The highwayman came riding, up to the old inn door. 

He'd a French cocked hat on his forehead, and a bunch of lace at his chin; 
He'd a coat of the claret velvet, and breeches of fine doe-skin. 
They fitted with never a wrinkle; his boots were up to his thigh! 
And he rode with a jeweled twinkle
His rapier hilt a-twinkle
His pistol butts a-twinkle, under the jeweled sky. 

Over the cobbles he clattered and clashed in the dark inn-yard, 
He tapped with his whip on the shutters, but all was locked and barred, 
He whistled a tune to the window, and who should be waiting there 
But the landlord's black-eyed daughter
Bess, the landlord's daughter
Plaiting a dark red love-knot into her long black hair. 

Dark in the dark old inn-yard a stable-wicket creaked 
Where Tim, the ostler listened--his face was white and peaked
His eyes were hollows of madness, his hair like mouldy hay, 
But he loved the landlord's daughter
The landlord's black-eyed daughter; 
Dumb as a dog he listened, and he heard the robber say: 

"One kiss, my bonny sweetheart; I'm after a prize tonight, 
But I shall be back with the yellow gold before the morning light. 
Yet if they press me sharply, and harry me through the day, 
Then look for me by moonlight, 
Watch for me by moonlight, 
I'll come to thee by moonlight, though hell should bar the way." 

He stood upright in the stirrups; he scarce could reach her hand, 
But she loosened her hair in the casement! His face burnt like a brand 
As the sweet black waves of perfume came tumbling o'er his breast, 
Then he kissed its waves in the moonlight 
(O sweet black waves in the moonlight!), 
And he tugged at his reins in the moonlight, and galloped away to the west. 

He did not come in the dawning; he did not come at noon. 
And out of the tawny sunset, before the rise of the moon, 
When the road was a gypsy's ribbon over the purple moor, 
The redcoat troops came marching 
Marching marching 
King George's men came marching, up to the old inn-door. 

They said no word to the landlord; they drank his ale instead, 
But they gagged his daughter and bound her to the foot of her narrow bed. 
Two of them knelt at her casement, with muskets by their side; 
There was Death at every window, 
And Hell at one dark window, 
For Bess could see, through her casement, the road that he would ride. 

They had bound her up at attention, with many a sniggering jest! 
They had tied a rifle beside her, with the barrel beneath her breast! 
"Now keep good watch!" and they kissed her. She heard the dead man say, 
"Look for me by moonlight, 
Watch for me by moonlight, 
I'll come to thee by moonlight, though Hell should bar the way." 

She twisted her hands behind her, but all the knots held good! 
She writhed her hands till her fingers were wet with sweat or blood! 
They stretched and strained in the darkness, and the hours crawled by like years, 
Till, on the stroke of midnight, 
Cold on the stroke of midnight, 
The tip of one finger touched it! The trigger at least was hers! 

The tip of one finger touched it, she strove no more for the rest; 
Up, she stood up at attention, with the barrel beneath her breast. 
She would not risk their hearing, she would not strive again, 
For the road lay bare in the moonlight, 
Blank and bare in the moonlight, 
And the blood in her veins, in the moonlight, throbbed to her love's refrain. 

Tlot tlot, tlot tlot! Had they heard it? The horse-hooves, ringing clear; 
Tlot tlot, tlot tlot, in the distance! Were they deaf that they did not hear? 
Down the ribbon of moonlight, over the brow of the hill, 
The highwayman came riding 
Riding riding 
The redcoats looked to their priming! She stood up straight and still. 

Tlot tlot, in the frosty silence! Tlot tlot, in the echoing night! 
Nearer he came and nearer! Her face was like a light! 
Her eyes grew wide for a moment, she drew one last deep breath, 
Then her finger moved in the moonlight
Her musket shattered the moonlight
Shattered her breast in the moonlight and warned him with her death. 

He turned, he spurred to the West; he did not know who stood 
Bowed, with her head o'er the casement, drenched in her own red blood! 
Not till the dawn did he hear it, and his face grew grey to hear 
How Bess, the landlord's daughter, 
The landlord's black-eyed daughter, 
Had watched for her love in the moonlight, and died in the darkness there. 

Back, he spurred like a madman, shrieking a curse to the sky, 
With the white road smoking behind him and his rapier brandished high! 
Blood-red were his spurs in the golden noon, wine-red was his velvet coat 
When they shot him down in the highway, 
Down like a dog in the highway, 
And he lay in his blood in the highway, with the bunch of lace at his throat. 

And still on a winter's night, they say, when the wind is in the trees, 
When the moon is a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas, 
When the road is a gypsy's ribbon looping the purple moor, 
The highwayman comes riding
Riding riding
The highwayman comes riding, up to the old inn-door. 

Over the cobbles he clatters and clangs in the dark inn-yard, 
He taps with his whip on the shutters, but all is locked and barred, 
He whistles a tune to the window, and who should be waiting there 
But the landlord's black-eyed daughter
Bess, the landlord's daughter 
Plaiting a dark red love-knot into her long black hair

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhvioletteDUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Jaya*HUGS*

give me some time to reply to your post...awesomee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Priya_kmh

Groupbie

Priya_kmh

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@Parm, lovely post, lovely thoughts, it's so dreamyEmbarrassed 

@Jaya, i did this poem in school, it's nice one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiDUGGUlicious

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Can I add a little note?
Here it goes:
Love in two different ways:
(1) The first one was instant,love at the first sight,whatever feeling that was between- was love,understanding,compassion and surely grow in love. Love in that side was protective,heartwarming,felt secure and bless,happy,shared similarities of beliefs and grace!
(2) Love filtered in a very subtle way where the lovers did not realise that they were hit! Its weird but beautiful! This time love comes between two persons who are world apart - in way of life,culture,society norms,like the characters of destined story and they realised only when they were not together. Being friend and buddy,actually,everyone them,know that they have been hit! In their very pragmatic style,they denied the fact arguing few sweet words can't be love. Love this time penetrate in a way where she realised it is not mechanised. It is not defined by society norms and behaviour,it is something beyond it.
Quite weird feeling as they were friends and this realisation almost gave them a cold war because both of them decided to choose life! It is funny,within the behaviour of society,they are poles apart but if you look at their soul,their  inner real them - they complement! She used to think that her heart played a foul game to her but then she knows it did not! This time love comes more in compassion, giving without expecting anything in return,let it go but then keeps the string within,always seek for his smile as without this smile,she can't smile. Let it go like they decided but then their heart is holding back! Something undefined by words keep pulling them like magnets and the touch- lol- vibration waves:-) - well by touch I did not mean anything deep physical,even a little pat on his shoulder creates sizzling vibration! This love is playful and very much passionate and charmed only by the masculine and feminine characters of the gender - so it is like Arjuhi tagline 'ek pal ke liye zindagi degui' and only that  they were still fighting about life in the future -what is the use of not getting blessing from loved people and the same love turned curse - they  thought of let go because it will be in the best interest of everyone. but then,love is such a pest,lol,that,you can't go against the waves,and even if you don't want to accept,you will do it,the other arjuhi tag line, 'ek dil ke liye,mein duniya doongui'
Well yeah it exists in real life also,it is just in shows,they are more flamboyant that in reality and the degree of happy ending is higher.

A tip for girls:
How will you know the guy of your life loves you?
Ofcourse,they are not Arjun Punj or Armaan Malik(DMG), but I have learned something,it is true,the guy who is totally crazy and love you for what you are will hold you no matter messy you go. And this is when he can't get his mind out of you - the more you let go,the more he is being held!
 A love where there is no place of jealousy and possessiveness,
Naturally,no matter how far he goes,if you want him,the feminine charms of you will pull him back to you!

Unconditional and true love exists in reality too but if we expect something out of it,I mean,if you expect to get for how much you give,then it will not work! What else? I will like to add also sincerity,commitment,holding each other,understanding and characters acquaintances are very more important than what nowadays people look for in a relationship!
to girls again: for those who look for serious commitment,remember that guys who will try to convince you about importance of being physical are not your types as they are looking for gfs! meaning back that lovers and bfs/gfs are different.

Do not look for love,love comes to you at the right time,all you need to do is to keep your eyes wide open!
Know that single rocks:-) because once being committed,it is another intense journey!

Edited by Eshu11 - 27 November 2010 at 12:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

violetteDUGGUlicious

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
@Jaya:Hug

I'm totally in love with the poem..Thanks for sharing it..It's fantastic :D

"Each experience was momentous in its time, indelible in my memories, passionate in its dance, devastating in its break and warm in the tears that fell down my face."

Day DreamingDay DreamingAwesome lines dear...U are too good with words...seems to like that u have experimented the love and u have suffered tooEmbarrassedIt's my opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
@Eshu:Hug 

WOOW...I enjoyed a lot reading your post...has a deep meaning but it is also funny :D

"How will you know the guy of your life loves you?"

Hehe...a million dollar questionLOL
I reply to you with a poem

There are signs of destiny
in our lives.
Moments that go unnoticed
in our tired eyes.
Sometimes you come across in as a meteorite ...
Maybe at some point we are not prepared to observe ...
But they are the ones with a difficult trick
 to give us the crumbs to go on ...

Educated and wise is the one who catches them as seeds of life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

violetteDu_NishBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

@Jaya:Hug

I'm totally in love with the poem..Thanks for sharing it..It's fantastic :D

"Each experience was momentous in its time, indelible in my memories, passionate in its dance, devastating in its break and warm in the tears that fell down my face."

Day DreamingDay DreamingAwesome lines dear...U are too good with words...seems to like that u have experimented the love and u have suffered tooEmbarrassedIt's my opinion

Thank you ParmHug Experienced both the pain & the joy...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.