Thendral friday 26th November (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update and thanks for pics Divya.

Originally posted by Hema_M

How nut is she to think that Tamizh will go behind his mother's words dumb leaving his wife.I dunno whether to pity her for having her brain not functioning or to laugh at her silly plans,Loosu girl

My thoughts exactly. Charu's psycho-ness causes her to be a bigger muttal than T&T thinking she's going to be successful to separate them. Better men (aka Vel) have tried and failed, you think you could do better? TongueWink

Honestly though, I don't think T&T have a reason to be threatened by Charu. Only those who think they have a weak relationship have to worry about people coming in between them and clearly T&T are confident that even Saathan, saamiyaar...blah blah can't separate them so no need to be careful around Charu.

Forget the lamp, even there's a framed photo of Charu on their nightstand is not going to do anything. They should only worry if she's brings out a knife or kidnaps Thuls, LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20Hema_M-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral friday 26th November (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@ranu:I totally agree that ta and thuls don't have to worry about charu separating them...But given charu's psychoness,I am scared that she might actually have a shocking flashback which makes her more dangerous than vel...ShockedBut of course in the end,her plans will still fail like vel's...Clap

Edited by mini_00 - 27 November 2010 at 11:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I don't think she'll be that much dangerous.See how stupid she is to think that by brainwashing Tamizh's mom and joining her with her son,Thulasi can be chased out and she can occupy the vacant place then.

If she really love Tamizh she must be knowing to respect his feelings but this stupid don't know about him even a bit to say that she is in love with him.If she really knows anything she won't think so stupid that he will be a dumb-driven cattle to follow his moms golden words just like that,chase out Thulasi and will accept her.Even if Thulasi will be no more,he will never even imagine of marrying another girl.That is very clear from his behaviour throughout these days.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

rselvi

Groupbie

rselvi

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
What sudha say about Lavanya is 1000& true that Lavanya won't get married in life. Lavanya deserve this for torture tulasi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top