Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for the nice update with photos Theiva and Diviya..

Started the week with a nice promo and we thought it would be happy to see Thendral this week, But ended up with very less nice scenes and everything else was boring which was by our Villi (Charu).πŸ˜”.

I wan't to see how TA reacts to his mom when he talks over the phone!! 😊
He is trying to make his family to believe and accept  Thulasi whole heatedly, So he is being anger to them!! without understanding that they are again cursing Thulasi???😑
Charu don't try too much.. U are not going to succeed any how!!

Thulasi's expression in the last scene of today's episode was really cute!!!😳
Lets see what is waiting for all of us next week..!!!πŸ˜•
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update theiva and thanks diviya for the wonderful pics...

Like niki told,thuls does not even behave like a sch topper...Even patti understands charu's wrong intentions but not her??But i guess that since ta was listening to patti's conversation with thuls,he will start to be careful with charu..But prob in the upcoming weeks,the doc will somehow meet ta and tell about charu.Then ta will start to suspect her...But it was a good sign that thuls dropped the milk,showing that charu was like a devil who stepped into the house...Hopefully at least ta will become alert now...

But i didnt expect charu to go and talk to ta's mom.I think that this girl has no other job than separating ta and thuls...πŸ˜†But hopefully this ends up uniting ta and thuls with ta's family.But even i felt angry when lav was silent when ta's mom was talking about separating ta and thuls...😑

@shubba:Yes even i was wondering why patti and thuls were in a different dress...And where was ta when thilaga was talking to thuls and patti??Dont worry shubba,even i am like so engrossed in thendral,that I care about all these tiny matters like why there is a change in costume and all... 
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Thank you Theiva Akka for your nice update πŸ˜ƒ,

Sorry for late reply.I really have nothing to say.This is Charu's week it seems.Her plan is really silly.I don't think it needs so much of build up.How nut is she to think that Tamizh will go behind his mother's words dumb leaving his wife.I dunno whether to pity her for having her brain not functioning or to laugh at her silly plans,Loosu girl
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikila10

Thanks for the update Theiva😊!

Indha couple ku the most yemantha couple nu pattame kodukkalam. Old Pattiku kooda brain works, but this school topper keeps being dumb o dumb.And the best match for her in believing everyone is her beloved hubby TA. He was listening when Patti talked to his wife in the kitchen, will he still believe Charu πŸ˜•. When Charu said, she will come even if they don't invite her, he gave a strange look...is he pretending to believe her or not?

In a family like TA's, Sudha has to be like this. Puvi atleast spoke what we were thinking about his mother.  Like Vel vetta velicham pottu kaatified that Thulasi is a good girl, Charu is going to bring TA's family together and they will end up accepting Thulasi wholeheartedly. Aiyoo Charu....unnai nenacha paavama irukku.

This week was sooo boring...next week too only Charu- tharisanam in Thendral..nooo pleaseee....πŸ˜†.

This is what that is most irritating - Thulasi is so dumb. Even after what Vel had done to her earlier yet she could trust him again (Patti had warned her about him and she had shunned Patti's advice)  and got herself into a big mess. After having gone thruough hard times she has still not learnt her lesson...just coz TA supported her she has forgotten everything. 😑

Now its Charu's turn in playing games with their lives and yet both T & T just seem to be so ignorant. What is the point of having, Patti,  Deepa and Auto fren all giving them their full support and guarding them against all odds??😑

I feel this TA is friendly with Charu coz he is guilty of ditching her for Thulsi. He doesn't seem to realise that he is nursing an injured cobra....😑 And to please TA this nitwit Thuls is entertaining Charuas well....😑

I wish Charu would tell this Thulsi "Heh, Thuls, you sleep with Patti tonight and I will spend the rest of the nite with TA" appothaan pols she might realise that Charu is playing a dirty game with their lives......until then she would be dumb forever..!!!πŸ€ͺ

Charu seems to bring up TA's mum subject once too often.....she is making use of TA's mum to help get rid of Thuls so that she can coolly take over as the DIL....this means TA's mum should pay frequent visits to TA's home in the hope of causing friction between the couple.😍

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks for the lovely update theiva and thanks diviya for the wonderful pics...

Like niki told,thuls does not even behave like a sch topper...Even patti understands charu's wrong intentions but not her??But i guess that since ta was listening to patti's conversation with thuls,he will start to be careful with charu..But prob in the upcoming weeks,the doc will somehow meet ta and tell about charu.Then ta will start to suspect her...But it was a good sign that thuls dropped the milk,showing that charu was like a devil who stepped into the house...Hopefully at least ta will become alert now...

But i didnt expect charu to go and talk to ta's mom.I think that this girl has no other job than separating ta and thuls...πŸ˜†But hopefully this ends up uniting ta and thuls with ta's family.But even i felt angry when lav was silent when ta's mom was talking about separating ta and thuls...😑

@shubba:Yes even i was wondering why patti and thuls were in a different dress...And where was ta when thilaga was talking to thuls and patti??Dont worry shubba,even i am like so engrossed in thendral,that I care about all these tiny matters like why there is a change in costume and all... 

Thilaga would have visited them on a different day...not necessary on the same day they had the "milk boiling ceremony"....that could explain their change of dress. Otherwise they would have continued shooting for this scene on a different day...which means they have to change clothes, right??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update and pictures to support it....it gives us a better view of the episode....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update and thanks for pics Divya.

Originally posted by: Hema_M

How nut is she to think that Tamizh will go behind his mother's words dumb leaving his wife.I dunno whether to pity her for having her brain not functioning or to laugh at her silly plans,Loosu girl

My thoughts exactly. Charu's psycho-ness causes her to be a bigger muttal than T&T thinking she's going to be successful to separate them. Better men (aka Vel) have tried and failed, you think you could do better? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Honestly though, I don't think T&T have a reason to be threatened by Charu. Only those who think they have a weak relationship have to worry about people coming in between them and clearly T&T are confident that even Saathan, saamiyaar...blah blah can't separate them so no need to be careful around Charu.

Forget the lamp, even there's a framed photo of Charu on their nightstand is not going to do anything. They should only worry if she's brings out a knife or kidnaps Thuls, πŸ˜†
mini_00 thumbnail
@ranu:I totally agree that ta and thuls don't have to worry about charu separating them...But given charu's psychoness,I am scared that she might actually have a shocking flashback which makes her more dangerous than vel...😲But of course in the end,her plans will still fail like vel's...πŸ‘

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
I don't think she'll be that much dangerous.See how stupid she is to think that by brainwashing Tamizh's mom and joining her with her son,Thulasi can be chased out and she can occupy the vacant place then.

If she really love Tamizh she must be knowing to respect his feelings but this stupid don't know about him even a bit to say that she is in love with him.If she really knows anything she won't think so stupid that he will be a dumb-driven cattle to follow his moms golden words just like that,chase out Thulasi and will accept her.Even if Thulasi will be no more,he will never even imagine of marrying another girl.That is very clear from his behaviour throughout these days.
rselvi thumbnail
What sudha say about Lavanya is 1000& true that Lavanya won't get married in life. Lavanya deserve this for torture tulasi.