Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun & at the same time provide objective feedback 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5)Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

-----------

The Crux:

Arohi had a pre-conceived notion about Arjun from what she had gathered from Gauri's sorrow and Arjun's non-chalance towards gauri.  However, the more she is seeing Arjun the more she is realizing how wrong she was. Interestingly, she is garnering another set of pre-conceived notions about Arjun because she in fact is yet to know of who Arjun really is and what his real motives are/were. Wink

Arjun, on the other hand is also strangely attracted to Arohi, despite his apparent non-committal stance. He is falling hard for the dudette Embarrassed

The Potential:

Now that Arohi will have a soft corner for Arjun, it will be very interesting to see how she deals with the upcoming revelations - she should form serious doubts, yet again, about her judging people !!? she would be swamped by the tryst between the side of Arjun she has personally seen and the image the world knows him for !!?

Arohi's disbelief in her image of arjun, her constant fight with her growing feelings for him and the ways she would try to deal with all of it should be very very interesting - PROVIDED of course the story is well laid out and the characters are given a proper discourse of enactment

Disappointment:

However illogical daily soaps are, its outrageous to see arohi and team almost on a vacation with hundreds of new clothes, accessories, food and bouquets at their disposal. Just like too much logic is stifling, so is too much illogic

considering arjun's mentor - his dad is in jail, i do not see much hulchul in his actions about that. he is having happy eye-locking and self-explaining sessions W*H arohi and playing truth or dare when he really should have been on his toes to scare the hell out of the police force and get his dad out !!

in fact its surprising o note that he has no network of gangmen who would inform him what else is going on in city proper !!! whether the police are reacting...how his dad is doing...Confused

passport pictures NEVER look like that. Its not a modeling portfolio !! Ermm

i FAIL to understand why arohi is falling for arjun (and vice versa) unless of course they being the leads are supposed to

they are unusually chirpy at times...their "nok-jhoks" are exceptionally out of place (considering its a tense situation for both...or at least it should be)

Choice of song: why "bin tere" ? when did they "have" each other to realize the pain of "not having" ? Confused

My Impression:

Tremendous potential in future but so far very very shoddy execution.

I honestly want the story to make some sense to me, at the minimalist level at least !!!!

Edited by sanjukta.. - 26 November 2010 at 10:51am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHmd410violettesarab123umm1234Additi_sjfannafy_GHT-Miya-veil_of_rosesglitter567secretkeepernatzQuirkypavspayal_4BheegiBasantiMariaa.RD-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "11/26: Ria Ka Adda:Na Tum Jaano na Hum :P" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Additi_sjfan

IF-Dazzler

Additi_sjfan

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
-unres-

Awesome Analysis.. agree with most....

my micro mini take..

Loving the different feel of KMH2, while kmh1 was more intense, this one is rather light-hearted and has elements of comedy, that's aint forced either.. but despite the diff feel, u could still feel the chem... esp in the last few epis... the chemistry was back..DancingDancing

& of cos, karan, kritz, who've improved heaps in acting.. special mention to kritz, she's come a long way.. n is doing a fab job as arohi, but just wish she would slow a tiny bit down on her speed of dialogue delivery, sometimes it gets too long n too fast to pick up..Confused

Now, completely confused on that 2 side-kicks of arjun.. on one hand they were helping arohi-shefali with the rain dance, the other, they were all ready at gun pt to shoot them if arjun is not back in time..Confused n yes, although, they are Arjun's friends cum side-kick.. they still are gangsters, who work with arjun.. not liking the whole joker act gg on.... needs to be a lil more serious, to be authentic...

n Yes, Arjun-arohi love story... still confused on where they are.. whether it's just initial attraction, or love... n hopefully they give more depth to their love story...

Anyways, so far.. it's gd... n a delight to watch.. hoping the love track starts sooner or later.. n gets more intense....Embarrassed

oh btw, pls get better song selections.. so stick to kmh title song (or that ishq ne, missing it much)... BIN TERE???ConfusedOuch srsly??OuchConfused Bin tere bin tere ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Additi_sjfan - 26 November 2010 at 11:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesanjukta..QuirkysecretkeepernatzBheegiBasanti-Fatima-

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Illogical n Laughable storyline...firstly what has arohi discovered about arjun that has softened her? tht he never gave bhao to gauri n it was one sided love...but didnt she already know about it earlier...i remember gauri specifically telling arohi that her love for arjun was not reciprocated so what new revelation has come out that has changed her views on arjun?? chemistry is superb..lot of potential but lot of glitches in stry n screen play. Apart from arjuhi chemistry and ruda pratap singh i cant see nyhting to write home about! Hope once love story begins in full flow ill come outta this ennui

Sanju brilliant brilliant analysis...i second each n vry word!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHviolettesanjukta..veil_of_rosesAdditi_sjfannatzQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
reserved

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
resHug

have to catch the last 3 epi that I miss due to studyTongue
will edit in the week.endLOL

Na tum jano na humROFL neither me know what is happeningROFL

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 26 November 2010 at 11:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjukta..QuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

shaan17

shaan17

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I advise all of u to switch off ur intellect and just watchWink!thats what i did...n i enjoyed ... ive stopped asking myself question...good point madeClapClapClap at the begining ..i never realised that Arohi will have to re think over her notions of Arjun...

I think the main flaws thats ruining everything comes from  the story lineThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down and not the actors...they are acting as being directed and nothing else...poor peeps :(!Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHviolettesanjukta..veil_of_rosesQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Quirky

IF-Rockerz

Quirky

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Agree with u guys...while watching I m always like "what nonsense"ROFL Arohi is looking chic day by day...new clothes, new flip flops...looks like they went on shopping before dropping into the jungleROFL

P.S 

1.Where do Arjun n his gang sleep..?? Sometimes inside sometimes outside..Confused

2.Is there something call a bathroom? I didnt notice itConfused

3. Arohi is loving her life with Arjun...why isnt she asking him if her dadaji called? any kind of progress? when is she going back?Geek she is mast maulaROFL

4.Is anyone cooking food? ROFL yeah yeah i should be focussing on their love story but my mind is drifting elsewhere..AngrySilly

5. Why this sudden "Pyaar" arohi? whats the premise? whats the start? what quality of him made u feel that? those stupid unexplained letters..Censored

6. Is Arjun so called love "LUST"??...I m sure it is...they way he keeps looking at her..its irritating..they seem to focussing on "Hotness" and skimpy outfits of Arohi to make him fall for her...Outrageous..D'oh

7.Bin tere ...really??OuchI think they are Yet to be together...silly CVs cant even choose a song!Shocked Kya hoga KMH2 ka?!?

P.S.S Did anyone notice Arohi's birth date? We will need it for future calculations ROFL

P.S.S.S This "chiku fellow might get lost while searching for his "Lady Love"..he is super slow while following those policemenROFL

Sanju...great post!! love reading u!! Hug

Edited by -SanZ- - 26 November 2010 at 12:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHviolettesanjukta..secretkeepernatzBheegiBasanti

sanjukta..

IF-Dazzler

sanjukta..

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@additti...yaar they always had chemistry.....problem is not their chemistry or even their acting to an extent...the problem is why whatever is happening is happening WackoLOL

@pavs.....looooong time Hug

@shaan...true...the story writer (if there is one LOL) should be fired pronto !!! Angry

@sanaa ROFL....SERIOUSLY yaar !! ROFL....itna kuch dikha diya to bathroom aur kitchen aur cook bhi dikha dete ROFL...and as far as I remember they got "kidnapped" while jogging..nahi? ya did they go jogginf with a suitcase? Confused u know just in case LOLLOL...and thank you for liking the post Embarrassed

@parm LOL...the moment i wrote that title, i thought about you WinkLOL....on an aside, have u watchd guzarish? heard rave reviews about hrithik's acting (i'll get a scolding from shreya now Tongue)

I'm happy i'm on the same page about "Bin Tere" with everybody D'oh

the day i'll know WHY they are in love with each other..i'll die in peace Approve..till then its KYUN MOHABBAT HAI for me LOL

Edited by sanjukta.. - 26 November 2010 at 12:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsarab123violetteAdditi_sjfanQuirkysecretkeeperDUGGUliciousBheegiBasanti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.