Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Ep 19

Hi dudes,
I believe like me,along with the predicted intense drama that actualised,we can consider that it is the mini climax that at least me was waiting for to understand how the plot is developing. Well the music too was very dramatic,lol,thinking,it suits the atmosphere they wanted to create. It was an overwhelming episode yesterday and again as critically analysed,the drinking scene prove to be the scene of the moment of weakness of Arjun that made him outburst.

Watching this episode,I fully empathised with the character of Arjun. It is sweet ti see how he could not bear Arohi to misunderstand him more - someone who should not affect him and someone who he least care to justify- Arohi,initially was only sort of 'exchange tool,' for the policemen to release his father. Arohi,mostly,was his captive and motive for him to get his father out. He least could have thought that this girl is so full of innocence that his heart will attract at fast speed towards her. Being good natured,Arjun is making sure that these girls are safe and the guys are quite protective towards the girls.  She is no longer the 'exchange tool,' as what Arjun did not prepare for when trading about humans(not in bad sense -there is not buying and selling,but like personal loved vs duty),especially when it involves woman,emotion is the free gift that come within,lol. He really can't hurt Arohi,everytime being attracted to her fenimity,again in her soul more,he seems to accept Arohi with her flaw- that of judging somebody by the first impression left. Himself someone who respect somebody's else emotion,he really can't bear Arohi's hatredness towars him that made him outburst.
The episode was for Arjun yesterday! He was the wounded tiger and determined to clear the spot image in Arohi's mind that he successfully did and I really enjoy it as a mini-climax. He is feeling so caring towards Arohi,he is thinking it as sort of humanity. I liked the way he told her he is only ARJUN. This is the real he! The Singhania that attached with his name made him done some vice work but according his own principle and style. The tears in Arohi's eyes only epitomed her sort of repentness of judging him completely wrong- she is also affected on why did she judge him wrongly.
It is true though you can understand someone only when you get to know more and more of him or her because the first impression at times does not mean the real him - just like Chikku - well he is he but not in the way Arohi is thinking about him.
Actually I felt good listening from Arjun itself his character description - 'pathar dil ,magar shayad ek dhadkan baaki hein, rakshas hoon magar kamina nahin hoon,tumhare tarah mein bhi meri family se bahut pyar karta hoon.' It was quite nice to see that like our previous analysis of his character,it does match,making us understanding the character the way they are projecting.

Yesterday there was a little more flavour about the past feud and again seemed to be concept of 2 persons' different beliefs and prinviples.

And I felt the bloodshed feel more yesterday,well blended with the background music and then Mikha'il sending someone to kill Arjun and so is Rajveer behind his life. Both Mikha'il and Rajveer never give a try to understand Arjun. Especially Mikha'il,his hatredness towards Arjun is madness for why Arjun is the favourite and it is added by the same trend of thought by his brother in law. Seeing the pride Rudra Pratap Singhania who has full faith in Arjun and know someone betrayed him but then time is going quickly,the same thing that should happen in a day is actually taking the full day. Rajveer,we can understand why he hates Arjun -first he is the daring singhania and secondly in his mind the lover of his wife.

It is quite sympathetic to seek,except his buddies and his sister,no one truly cares for Arjun.

And I waited to watch today's episode that was nice too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirleppannu-Olly-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH2- Ep 19/20- 25/26.11.10" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
great take loved it..
res..

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

I thought to continue the analysis as a reply in the same thread.

Ep 20
It was a cool episode-mixed with drama and comedy and fully for our Arjun and Arohi! Arohi was quite funny on the way she tried to say sorry. I will talk on this  bit more in the thread where I will post similarities between Arjun Punj & Arohi Aluwalia and Arohi Sharma and Arjun Singhania.
I will therefore emphasis more about the episode for the time being.
I really like Shefani and Arjun's buddies that are really in the scene with them. Shefani,who is Arohi's childhood friend showed that Arohi's quick jump on conclusion over someone is from he childhood habit and it will not change. Shefani,teasing Arohi about something between them was cool too,just like,in a harsh way the 2 buddies did for Arjun. All of them know that they are hit by Cupid except Arohi and Arjun! Arohi came for a while in reality when she answered back that her story is with Chiku and I liked the smile of Shefani,knowing she is fooling herself!
Coming to the sorry style that they had - that was very sweet from Arjun's side and cool from Arohi's side. Hearing the 2 buddies who left Arjun gong behind Arohi,confirmed that they did this intentionally and in their style helping Arjun not to control his emotion. Arjun seemed now to be torn between the love and recognised favour of Mr Singhania and hurting the emotion of Arohi. Letting Arohi coming closer to himself,not physically,but by knowing themselves.it gives him a sense of happiness. And there was a little drama showing the maternal instinct from Arohi's mom and then deep concerned when she realised that they lied to her. And then it starts and shows within the sequence,the chase for Arjun is fully on!
Leaving all of us wonder what will the turn be after the Arohi's sorry scene which was very much Arohi as I duno which actress to compare to but our Arjun's standing and gazement left me once again admired him as Amitabh Bachan's style.
To end on a smiling note,on Arohi's sorry scene,with the beautiful bin tere song as background music,and when her hair is blowing. I found myself had a wide smile thinking that they are in the jungle where natural strong blow of wind occur so not so much need of fan,even if we know it was the fan effect! Their eye lock gazement was sweet!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Ep 20(contd and end) I missed to add it was fun to listen to Shefani's dialogue;
All stories start by 'kuch to nahi' hein and believe me friends even in real life,it strts at times by 'kuch to nahi hein.'
and then when she said story has already strted and at times the characters themselves duno they are in the story- obviously she has seen the Arjuhi matter is developing and they are refusing to accept it. Then she teases Arohi to call him by his name which obviously for some reason Arohi can not take his name,lol,indirectly perhaps giving him respect.lol
But even at times in real life it is true - the persons dont realise they are being hit and everyone else has seen it except them!
Like Shefani,Billo aur Makhan have also seen the sparkling love story starting between Arjun and Arohi,lol and that gives me a good laugh when they were teasing that Chiku's family to Aluwalia's family saying marriage cancelled lol as the girl....
And then let Arjun to go towards Arohi for themselves having some time for them - lol - the characters are not realising but everyone else in the house - the kidnap house can see it!
Now coming with when Arjun told her its 8th time they fought,obviously Arohi does not remember what was the 8th one!
I felt to watch ok switching from Amitabh bachan to some a bit more recent - i felt to watch SalmanJuhi pair,- muscled Arjun with smiling Arohi:-) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
great take dearClapClap .. i am all smiling...Big smileEmbarrassed

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Eshu..i've bee reading ur takes and epi analaysis...and the perspective u see KMH2 and arjuhi in is so magical...EmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming...i can visualise and connect wid it...it's really gud...like shibz sed...it made me happy too...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.