Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
eally after watching todays episode and past few episodes i am really loving kmh 2..though it is clinched yet it is presented in a beautiful way that i cant help admiring Arjuhi..Embarrassed..i am just loving how arjun from a silent and introvert guy is slowly evolving into a normal person with feelings under the influence of chirpy arohi!!..Embarrassed..must say!!..both karan and kritz r doing a fab job!!..Clapsuch a cute way of telling sorry ..by our cute monster..Embarrassed..and for arohi the concept of flowers for sorry was good too..Clap...wat say isnt their love story diff and cute? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by -Olly- - 26 November 2010 at 10:25am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykiranpakitanu111arose-girl-stuti-Du_NishPraniiHarpreet.MdaisyluvAnchi.Jagavi_NaikshibzSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxDr.BasketGuptaMariaa.RD-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sweet love story..." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
reserved olly....sweet post...Embarrassed
edited...LOL

awww...ur so rite...i was also thinkin the same..a sweet love story...Embarrassed...really every day KMH2 just gets bettr and bettr...even the dialouges r improving and everythin else...and i was so happy wen arohi sed sadu!!....remined me of KMH1 days...Heart....bt Monster...beats it all...LOLTongue....and their ways of saying sorry...uff...Embarrassed...if arohi really did make that 101 ways 2 say sorry...den i wud deff buy it...LOL....and those flowers...awww...so diff from KMH1 yet the same...and pranii's post abt dem...really amazed me...Day Dreaming...our arjuhi's love is so sweet and pure...Blushing...can't wait 4 their love story 2 develop...HeartDay DreamingBlushingBlushing....i just can't wait 4 the KMH2 tutle track video..wher it defines every aspect of arjuhi's love...EmbarrassedStar

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 27 November 2010 at 6:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnchi.shibz

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
arohi's soooo funnyy...waise to mein zyada bolti nahin hoon..lol her character always makes me laugh....but yea i do wanna see this progressing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniiAnchi.shibz

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i love arohi aluwalia more than arohi sharma

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Olly sweet post again...Hug
Yeah both Arjun's n Arohi's style of telling sorry was very unique..so sweet...Embarrassed....dint expect dis from Arjun...Day DreamingLOL..he is really so sweet....loved his style of sayin sorry wid His new name Monster written on it....TongueLOLLOL....
Arohi's sorry wid flowers was also so cute..Tongue.n it looked so beautiful wid d song "Bin Tere"...Embarrassed...n when Aro was givin Arjun flowers one by oneLOL , Arjun also couldn't understand isse kya ho gaya hai...LOL..Both of dem expressed it so well...Tongue

Edited by Aanchi - 26 November 2010 at 11:08am

Du_NishPraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
aww such cute cute posts olly :)
reserved and bookmarked ;)

Du_NishAnchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

yup they are very different from others... n specially 7 flowerz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

ammyridz600

IF-Stunnerz

ammyridz600

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
lovely n cute postWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.