viren is not culprit ... photo proof

nivi.sharma thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys, i don't think the person who is trying to kill nivi is viren. These are some of the photos of culprit captured while i was watching the episode. His jacket is pain black where as viren's jacket contains white lines. I don't think it is viren who is behind all this.

What you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very much agreed. Though it appeared that the physique of  the mystery guy and Viren is almost the same.  I really don't think its Viren because the CT's of CCBM are really making him seem very suspicious. I've noticed in mystery thrillers that the person you suspect the most is never the real culprit. However this is a fictional serial so I'm keeping an open mind.  

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know but it seems to be that Sid s the vilain..may be he got hurt as...Nivi married to Viren...he was so excited to know that Nivi still didn't open that chain...may be he thinks Nivi s bewafa....our attention s going towards Viren but Sid could be...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Actually I think its neither Viren nor Sid as at one point or other everyone will suspect both so its someone else
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very good photo proof.... And as Viren himself said he has not been to the room and we saw he was sitting downstairs...And the difference in jacket also is a proof.
If Viren had to take revenge then he got so many occassions. He is seriously in love with Nivi and will protect her always.
biatchali thumbnail
it is possible...and i love viren so i wish it its true....but since when have creatives ever paid any attention to continuinity....?
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt think he wnts to kill her!!!!!
thts a bit too harse event 4 viren
he jus wnts to shw tht he wnts revnege
maybe hurt her inside!!!!!!!!!!!!
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was sure obvious dat it was viren....n dat in da bedroom also da shirt color was grey wich viren was wearin...so guys...chill...when sumthin iz sooo obvious...serial world doesnt make dat person culprit....soo chill...it wont be viren at da end...

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
if his intention was to kill her, he could have kept quiet at the storeroom scene...that wood would have killed her, why did he take it on himself???
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yaaa veryy nice observation.I hope ki it is nt viren ,d biggestt prrof is CT's themselves becozz they know veryy well ki all r suspectingg VIREN  n so viren is nt gonna b culprit .