Book Talk

help help plzz !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
ok guiys m a 14 yr old girl mad about horror novels with mysteries and romance like hero tryin to save heroine form villain that typess
okk i want interested in this kinda novels at all i was into readin agatha then nicholas spark , sidney sheldon novels but after reading twilight and now vampire diaries,thenruinedby paulamorris m in love with them but i dont find much suggestions can you people help me with few titles and authors who write in this genre that would be kind of you guys

regards aishu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "help help plzz !" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amail1601

IF-Sizzlerz

amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
hmm...for short stories you can try dorothy l. sayers - murder mysteries and all like agatha christie's.

georgette heyer's romances - set in 1700s. these novels established the genre of regence romance, so it's a whole huge slice of history. you might find the beginnings of the stories a bit tedious, but most of her books are really good. she has written detective novels too, though I haven't read those.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

x.sunayna.x

IF-Dazzler

x.sunayna.x

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
More on the track of Twilight I'd recommend the Immortal series by Alyson Noel and also Hush hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. And anything by Stephen King - It, Cell etc

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
well stephen king is nottttt somethng i wish for i donno why i dont get attracted to his books no offense he is one of best writers but its just sumthngg well i can try hush hushh

and no historiesss well but i like agatha readss thy r always gud i luved murder on orient express

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
My sis is about fifteen and she positively LOVES Lois Duncan for horror/mystery...and I agree, she's a pretty good writer!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top