Page 2 Page 2

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Even though we havn't been able to watch chiku alot cos Arohi is kidnapped

i can help but laugh in his scenes

he is the most hilarous character in kmh

I loved how esyerday he black-mailed Daadu into taking him with them to search for Arohi

...his 'future wife' as he says

and today when the police with dogs were running around the jungle he was just cutely tagging on behind and sorting out his suit whilst doing so

can't wait for Arjun to get jealous of chiku after he falls for Arohi ...those will be must watch scenes

one things for sure Chiku maynot be perfect as he thinks for Arohi but he is definetly perfect as a comic role

Edited by perfectdreams - 27 November 2010 at 4:09am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

fastgrowthunlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonecreativitynumberthreetvscreenmakingmagicconnectedheartsFirst-classFanarshi_forever9Du_Nishtanu111aAnjalii...xXxshibz.Nabi.Akankshaa.wida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chiku...perfect?" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i never thaught of this, i will love to see arjun getting jealous of chiku *evil mind* woh.hahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

character

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
yeahhhhhhhhhh dats rite....... arjun getting jelous to chikuROFL
even dat tyme arohi will b w8ing 4 arjun !! 

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i dont think arjun will b jealous of chiku but it will happen then dis will b nice to see. both chiku n shefali r perfect for each other.

First-classFan

First-classFan

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Arjun getting jealous of chiku
I can actually see that happeing...but way into the future

makingmagic

Groupbie

makingmagic

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I loved chiku blackmailing Ddu-I guess he knows that the Daadi is the head-of the houseLOL

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
well all that i can say is chiku is bacROFL with his funny antics..ROFL he really cracked me up even in the last epi where he had just a scene or two of 1 or two seconds each..ROFL but hez too funny Mann...!!! kudos to the one who wrote his character n the director for helping him out with the execution n the actor himself for presenting it soo well..he leaves me in splitsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.