Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Drunken DUTTA and Normal DUTTA

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I loved the DRUNKEN DUTTA today....wow atleast now he is telling NAKKU to tell the truth.....I think Drunken Dutta is better then Normal Dutta....Atleast he has the patience to listen to NAKKU...Normal Dutta to just avoid her and never listen to her...never let her speak..Just hurts her....throw anger on her....But Drunken Dutta is now telling NAKKU to "TELL THE TRUTH"

Nakku....Right time lady...."PLZ TELL EVERYTHING TO MR.DSP...."PLZ PLZ PLZ.....Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redskyLaTuLaVampgirlJyoeushankitvc-Carrie-khushix--khushi--

khushix IF-Veteran Member
khushix
khushix

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

true! drunken Dutta will listen.. but then drunken Dutta will also forget the things said when he wakes up the next day...LOL Dutta's so drunk n not in his senses tht i think he wont even remember what he did/said to Baji & Naku.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaushankitvc-Carrie-AreYaar

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

true! drunken Dutta will listen.. but then drunken Dutta will also forget the things said when he wakes up the next day...LOL Dutta's so drunk n not in his senses tht i think he wont even remember what he did/said to Baji & Naku.

Hi.

I agree with you....but hopefully he remembers everyhthing by god's grace....Bappa rehem karo NAKKU par....Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ushankitvckhushix

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hiii dear m not completely agree with u........................ coz thats true drunken Dutta atleast listen to Nakku but thats also truth  that once he get back to his senses he will forget everything....................
Do u remember in supriya fiasco he hurt nakku when he was drunk n forgot everything in morning.......... its only bajji who remind him everything.......................... this time  he even dunno beleive on bajji.....................and Nakku understands that he is not in senses so she will not say anything that hurts him more............................. have u saw in tonite's epi how he forced bajji to drink n the same he gonna do with Nakku on monday.......................... so i  dunno want Nakku to tell truth to Drunk Dutta.......................

No offence dear.................... these r just my thoughts...........................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitrakshgeet-Carrie-ushankitvc

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Nakku tu bhi ek bottle sarab philey lekhen ye atcha moka hai jaldi sach bolde,    Nakku....this is  Right time dear....pls tell everything to our beloved datta PLZ PLZ PLZ....

Jaldi karo nakku.

Edited by m.indira - 26 November 2010 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-ushankitvc

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Dutta will either Pass Out when she starts to speak
OR
Wake up with a hang over and not remember a thing.
OR
Keep mocking them and not let them speak.

This way they can drag the story further.

If a drunk is alert enough to see his loyal friends holding hands, and can clap, and mock them, I think he is alert enough to listen and remember.

Let's see how the CV's handle this.

I want to Baji and Nakku to SLAP some sense in Dutta. Just tell him to shut up and listen. Someone should do that. They just gulp and keep silent. No one has the courage to tell him to shut up and listen or keep talking even if he covers his ears.

In real life people would just do that. Shout their side of the story untill they are hoarse.

But what's the point in telling Dutta the truth? He has decided not to believe them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

redskyKavitaDRVampgirlmnx12

redsky Senior Member
redsky
redsky

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Well if he's not going to remember anything that Naku will tell him and I really hope that she explains her side of the story. Then Baji needs to step in and TALK to Dutta MAN TO MAN. or better yet DRAG him outside and they should hash it out and Dutta should get some decent bruising by Baaji. I want Dutta's sister to be looking on the fight and Naku too. Naku will ofcourse be like oh no don't hit saab and his sister(forget her name) would be amazed that Baaji can take Dutta down. It'll be our little secret that Baaji really couldn't unless Dutta wasn't hurting so much inside.

Dutta will see some light and Naku will bring her Marham and fix his bleeding. Notice she is the only one who's allowed to touch him like that. But Dutta should be in senses enough to let her do that. otherwise we'll be back to square one

CV: a request!
Some days the story moves so fast and at a rapid speed, we love that and then there are days like this when NOTHING moves. May be we can stick to some normal pace ?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top