Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Live UD: Sorry bole na ke tareka...

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
arohi comes inside and shefali asks if she's already.... arohi tells her that his real name isnt mangiram its arjun....  arohi tells her about how she use to sit in her dadi's lap when she was young and scared.... arohi tells her that i didnt understand arjun properly... shefali gets a globe and gives it to arohi as a gift....

arohi thinks of all the things she did to arjun while looking at the globe..... arohi says that herself that we dont see the things the way they are but we see them as the way we wont.... she says that i didnt see arjun and he's totally different....

Arjun's friends ask him what's the next plan we kidnapped a DIG's granddaughter... arjun tells them that let them come but that girl wont go anywhere.... his friend tells him that it would be better if the girl herself doesnt want to go from here.....  he says i cant play with anyone's emotions....his friend says that on one hand is a girl's emotion on the other is your family now you decide which one you want....

arohi comes outside with the globe and she says sees arjun and practices how to say sorry....arjun is sitting and thinking about what his friend said.... arohi comes to the jeep and drinks her chai....arohi turns the key on the globe and arjun tells him to stop the music....arjun goes and gets the globe and throws it on the floor... arohi starts to yell at him and says that i came to say sorry and look what you did and goes inside...

arohi's mom is in arohi's room and she's looking through a album....bua comes there and looks at the album with her....her mom say i miss arohi a lot and the bua says me too...

arjun is fixing the jeep and sheafali&arohi come outside and see him.... shefali says that mangiram didnt turn out to be my type.... arohi is looking at arjun and shefali asks her what is she thinking and if there is something between them... arohi says i already have a story with chikku and goes inside.....

arohi sleeps on her bed and sees the globe on the table..... she picks it up and sees a sorry note from arjun and he wrote Monster....  shefali comes to the door and says that every story as a starting point and when they dont even know when it starts.... arohi comes into the cottage carrying flowers.... shefali asks her why she brought the flowers...... arohi tells shefali that arjun said sorry to her with style....sfehali asks her what will she do now... arohi says i'll say sorry too but with style...then she counts how many times she tho he was wrong....

arohi comes out and puts the flowers behind her... she goes to arjun and asks him what is he doing.... she starts to ask stupid questions... arjun tells her to stand still and not to distract him... arohi says im very quiet but i wanted to say something to you....arjun tells her to say it fast but arohi says i'll only tell you when you look at me.... arjun looks at her but ends up hammering his finger and arohi goes away....

arohi is running aroung and she trips but arjun comes from the side and says her.... they both stare at each other....arohi starts to walk and and asks why do we fight a lot..... arjun says  that you start the fight not me and asks why are you in the jungle.... arohi tells him that she came to get 8th flower to say sorry.... arohi starts to give one flower at a time and says sorry and arjun takes them..... then they both stare at each other....

END...

i hope you guys like it and dont forget to read the written update tooSmile
dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 26 November 2010 at 10:22am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

coversrklover95ratnanandamadhurameshankiranpakikhalida4uSabeeqaKdhoopkinareynan_10tanu111anikita_786christiandior.daisyluvxTimaxFallen Angelsana786ashibzwida

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Thanx..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
thanks lilindiangurl.....

its a cute name btw...

thanks

lilindiangurl13

wida IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lilindiangurl13

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
thanx. today epi was fab.

lilindiangurl13

princessbabli Groupbie
princessbabli
princessbabli

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Thnx cool epi

lilindiangurl13

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thnks 4 da updateBig smilewatched da epi and i luved it espec wen arohi calls him a mnster and stuff loved da nail scene as well as da last scene

lilindiangurl13

spring_breeze05 Goldie
spring_breeze05
spring_breeze05

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
thanks....

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index