Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

one of the reason 4 low tvr ratings 4 kmh 1 or 2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

khalida4u

khalida4u

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
ONE OF THE GREATEST OR BIGGEST REASON FOR THE LOW TVR RATING 4 KMH IS THAT IT IS NOT AIRED IN SOME POPULAR CHANNELS SPECIALLY LIKE STAR PLUS.IF KMH WAS 2 GET AIRED IN STAR PLUS THAN TILL NOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WORLD FAMOUS N UPTO RANK 1.N ALSO WITH THIS ARJUHI OR KARANIKA WOULD HAVE REACHED TO TOP FAMOUS TV STARS N ALSO NOT ONLY WORLD FAMOUS BUT ALSO UNIVERSE FAMOUS DUE TO THEIR MIND BLOWING ACTING.HOW I WISH KMH GETS AIRED IN SOME MOST POPULAR CHANNELS !!! MAY BE SOMEDAY MY WISH GETS FULFILLED.THANKS IN ADVANCE 2 ALL THOSE WHO READ MY POST.OK NOW BYE FRNDS.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpakitanu111adaisyluvPraniiAnkitaKaran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "one of the reason 4 low tvr ratings 4 kmh 1 or 2" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i completely agree W*H u .............. we dnt gt imagine every where . even in india

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khalida4uAnkitaKaran

sanaakram

Groupbie

sanaakram

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
i agree to

khalida4uAnkitaKaran

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Ya agree with u.. Imagine s nt so popular and it doesnt cum in al places.. If it wud hav been other channel may b it would hav been no1.. In my view this d no1 show with such brilliant actors.. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
love this show n arjuhi ofcourse.. Smile

khalida4ushibz

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
yeah i agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.