RBO to telecast First Nite between ShaNak - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
yaar the way they r promotion it , as if  they r giving classes πŸ€£ Edited by JayaV - 13 years ago
@ Beeni
You did not mean that!πŸ˜†  Bcos you have no idea what you are sayingπŸ˜†

@ Jaya
LOL....too good!
I am telling you di..it is even on radio apparently.🀣..and news papers.I dont think even Obama got that much coverage for his indian visit.🀣
R u serious sejal ?? on Radio and news papers ?? definitely classes , join in today πŸ€£

stupid fools πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ, have no idea HOW  to promote a track or show and WHAT to promote , 
Originally posted by JayaV

LMAO, ok thanks for sharing, so its international news now πŸ˜†
yup, it is!!πŸ˜†
and thnx for the article armu!!
Originally posted by sharmida

I am telling you di..it is even on radio apparently.🀣..and news papers.I dont think even Obama got that much coverage for his indian visit.🀣
πŸ˜†
To be honest I would be so glad if SBS or any news channel does nt cover it.yar kuch to excitment rehne do.Padre me rehne do parda na uthoo🀣
Originally posted by JayaV

R u serious sejal ?? on Radio and news papers ?? definitely classes , join in today πŸ€£

stupid fools πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ, have no idea HOW  to promote a track or show and WHAT to promote , 

@ Jaya..............the classes comment was super -cool.......🀣🀣🀣..........and I 'mshocked about radio and newspapers😲.....r u guys serious ????...........the only missing part in the promotion is the posters now..........🀣
I think that would have completed the whole promotion drive of SR...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seriously I would like to meet the PRO of RBO or whoever suggested them of this interesting promotion of an 'important event'...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....................

@ RBO Team -  Guys someone is seriously mis-guiding you....🀣🀣........and pulling your leg.....!!!
sorry but is this needed to increase fan following ?? does youngies want only this ?? i am shocked at responses in DLMH forum , new show on starone , 
seriousely it was on radio too?............................man thy definatly knw how to promote sr..........................................cant wait guys for much awaited srπŸ˜‰