Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

POV of both sides of the coin-arjun and arohi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-medz-

Goldie

-medz-

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged

hey guys though i am a die hard mjht fan i hv started watching kmh2 and it has made me go crazy ...! LOL

yesterday's epi forced me to make this topic so here it goes :
the point of view of both sides of the coin,
mr.arjun singhania
and ms.arohi aluwhalia
arjun:
i have nothing of my own ...i have got this title singhania cause of rudra pratap i am a singhania
to save him is my duty ...because of arohi's dad my life (rudra) is in jail....how can i be kind to their family then ? arohi thinks i am bad ...i dont have feelings no emotions ... but i noe that somewhere these feelings are hidden in me that's why i kept gauri's letters safe...if i cant show the feelings at least i respect someone else's feelings...i dont know why i told everything to arohi ....when i talk to her its lyk i am talking to a part of me ....when i see her its something different unlike the other gals i meet!!
my feelings are a MYSTERY!!!
arohi:
that arjun ....he does'nt noe me !! i will kill him....how can he do lyk that to me ?! main ek abla nari aur woh i khaddooos pagal !! these were my oorigional feelings ....but when i came to know what was actually writteenn in those letters .....my eyes went nume....i did'nt know wt to say ....he was a different arjun singhania...
faked his name but still he had soomething to tell....lyk he had lot more ....but he could'nt say it i dont know why....he is just a MYSTERY !!
my pov and rating :
yesterday's epi was nicccee the true story will start now ....where love will be in the air ....even i felt wt arohi was feeling....but after i heard the last feew dialogues i went nume .....
so here goes the rating :
**** 4 stars for the true feelings ......
p.s : mere post ke neeche like button ko kripya dabaiye aur comment karna na bhulein Wink

Edited by samhit_sanaya - 26 November 2010 at 3:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpakikhalida4uviolettetanu111anikita_786Anchi.PraniiPrachi..Siddhi_shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "POV of both sides of the coin-arjun and arohi" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
wow!! i loved your POV from both Arjun n Arohi's side...seriously thats how it is goin in the show...Big smile thanx...continue to write...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

-medz-

Goldie

-medz-

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shibz]wow!! i loved your POV from both Arjun n Arohi's side...seriously thats how it is goin in the show...Big smile thanx...continue to write...:)

delighted to know u loved it !!Smile

Edited by samhit_sanaya - 26 November 2010 at 5:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
loved everything you wrote
arjun and arohi really are a special couple

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

creativityPraniishibz

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
KMH fans are increasing day by day. Good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
well kmh is going interesting day by day

Pranii

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
glad that u r loving the show, me too :)) i m soo amazed and excited that its so different :) and agree with ur point of view. Arjun is really a mystery even to himself :)

shibz

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
nice POV... n arjuhi always rock together

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.