Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
We all know Ronit Roy is a great actor , The show was in top 100 shows last week , But there are certain things which i did not like. First the story was boring and nothing new , it is as if some story of CID. Then the approach to the case is also unrealistic.
I don't know how many of you have seen a show called""Siddhant" which used to come on Star One . That show was great as well as realistic and used to solve the real problem of society .

I mean the first story supposed to be realistic and strong in content and more impact full.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unrealistic approach" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Pia, 

In the latest interview about Adaalat, RR made it clear that this show 
is not about law and it's not about trying to show everything in detail.. 

Agree the basic plot was weak, 
but am sure things will be better from next week :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranRonitLuv-ShonitSmritiKatha

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
@ topic starter: i agree it was similar to cid but i find it quite interesting. hoping to see more of it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

krutharth

krutharth

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i hope they work on episode screenplay.show is great.RR is one of the best actors on indian televison.they should adapt more interesting story telling.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ram92

@ topic starter: i agree it was similar to cid but i find it quite interesting. hoping to see more of it

It's a good start for sure :)

chunto

Groupbie

chunto

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

I think tv programs have gone out of the new concepts.Every concept has been used three or four times.Now wierd things are introduced by the creatives to keep the audience intact with their show.like sudden deaths,planning by some 'kutnis' against the protagonists and the sort.everything is fair if they have to run their houses.I remember a telefilm which I  watched in my childhood called 'Bag Bahadur' that telefilm is the mirror of our tv Industry.

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
kutnis? 

what's that?

Luv-Shonit

IF-Dazzler

Luv-Shonit

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

kutnis? 
what's that?

Sukhi, I think she miss-spelt the word. I think she meant the vamps in the shows, eg. Komolika.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 02 December 2010 at 2:46pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.