Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
after watching todays episode i think arjun's character is diff very diff from all oher male leads of other shows..so here is my small analysis on it..Big smile
well arjun is an orphan who was devoid of love, his childhood ,his parents...so when one day he got his dad in form of rudra he felt like a new kid a new life ..and as he was initially a good person the environment aroind his new dad ..only made his outer self like this..he cornered himself from outside ppl ,,he never used to have fun with other friends or ppl..even withh his two friends he seemed to be geniuine but not that open...he had dedicatwd himself to his dad..but when destiny brought hima dn arohi face to face he started to feel something the human the feelings the emotions inside him seem to have got a vent to get out..we have noticed whenevr he is with arohi he forgets himself too and becomes a good man...and after todays epi its clear that he too has liking towards arohi aand one cud see the anger the pain in his eyes when arohi misunderstood him...and the disclsosing of his secrets..to clear her doubt..proves it all..he is a man who has grey shades but inside him there is still a innocent life flower which has been just wrinkled..and needs some water some love to bloom again..and that water is arohi!!!.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhhot chillyLove14kiranpakinikita_786Du_NishPraniikavyasamAnkitaKaranaparna4karanikaAkankshaa.shibzDr.BasketGuptaAnjalii...xXxMona1993

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun--a withered flower.." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love14

Love14

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

after watching todays episode i think arjun's character is diff very diff from all oher male leads of other shows..so here is my small analysis on it..Big smile
well arjun is an orphan who was devoid of love, his childhood ,his parents...so when one day he got his dad in form of rudra he felt like a new kid a new life ..and as he was initially a good person the environment aroind his new dad ..only made his outer self like this..he cornered himself from outside ppl ,,he never used to have fun with other friends or ppl..even withh his two friends he seemed to be geniuine but not that open...he had dedicatwd himself to his dad..but when destiny brought hima dn arohi face to face he started to feel something the human the feelings the emotions inside him seem to have got a vent to get out..we have noticed whenevr he is with arohi he forgets himself too and becomes a good man...and after todays epi its clear that he too has liking towards arohi aand one cud see the anger the pain in his eyes when arohi misunderstood him...and the disclsosing of his secrets..to clear her doubt..proves it all..he is a man who has grey shades but inside him there is still a innocent life flower which has been just wrinkled..and needs some water some love to bloom again..and that water is arohi!!!.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
good analysis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniikavyasam

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wow olly...
Hug for the post...
earlier even i felt that Arjun's character hasnt been constructed well.. but going by all that is shown to us so far...i love Arjun's character...i think it is shaping up pretty well..initially he was a mystery...but now it is quite clear..He is a mystery to the world but he does have a character definition for himself.. this character is very fictitious unlike other characters on TV but the reason behind every action of his is understandable.. i think i can relate to his behavior in every situation.. There are two Arjun Singhanias in Him...The one that his Dad made him & the other that is his true self.. He is not hard hearted since birth...he was dat innocent child in the orphan who loved to play n have fun like any other kid...free of tensions.. but when he was taken by RPS, he was molded the way RPS wanted him to b...as he grew he realized he is indebted to this RPS n family for giving him a name & the position of the son of the house...He never wanted to become a gangster but took up the profession for his Dad..for business..for the family where he grew.. however to teh outside world, he is the son of a business man...he is not supposed to look or behave like a gangster every time but only when his profession demands...
the inner self of him is exactly what he feels in the presence of Arohi...that is how their hearts are connected.. he is getting influenced by her...the inner talent of making fun also slowly comes to light in teh presence of Arohi.. i had told dis once even before that he also can talk like Arohi if he was brought up in the atmosphere Arohi grew...with his own family n immense love n care..
So wateva about him we saw as an introvert is what his up bringing made him while within him he has a totally different face that shows up from time to time...He does not realize himself that he is been behaving oddly ever since he met Arohi.. he is yet to realize that Arohi has made a mark on him n her behavior affects him...
this is what i have learnt from the story so far n i m loving it.. i can relate his character to the story well...hence i m enjoying the show...

Edited by shibz - 26 November 2010 at 5:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
beautiful analysis olly and shibz, so agree with u :) Arjun Singhania's character is very different and i love the shade and also the way his character has been portrayed. m loving the show and Arjun Singhania :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
very well said..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
olly and shibz....[:O]...ur analyis abt arjun's character...made me speechless...LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yupp...arjun is deff a diff and unqiue character ever seen on TV...im loving his character...ClapClap...because it's nt like those male leads that misunderstand their wifes/gf's...arjun is someone who can understand arohi's emotions...her feelings..and didn't once take advantage of anyone..even Gauri..he respected her feelings....Star...kudo's to KK for giving such a different arjun in KMH2...muahh!... Heart...he was influenced by his dad..and thats why he became a sadu, introvert and nt that nice.....Tongue...and thats the reason arohi misunderstood him...even his brothers don't understand him...poor arjun...no one is on his side...Cry,,,and ever since he has met arohi...his real, lovely and romantic side to him...EmbarrassedHeart...he forgets he is the son of a ganster...it's like he gets 2 live his whole life wid arohi...Embarrassed..jus like ek pal ke liye zindagi and ek dil ke liye duniya...EmbarrassedBlushing
but inside him there is still a innocent life flower which has been just wrinkled..and needs some water some love to bloom again..and that water is arohi!!!.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
olly...thats the best thing u jus sed....EmbarrassedHeart....arohi will b his shade and water that will bring the best arjun out...

@shibz...wat can i say abt ur posts....muahh!!....Hug.....ur take abt arjun is so realistic....and so true....i can visualise it all...HeartEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishPraniikavyasamshibz

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@Olly:
Nice one!
Yet I was thinking is it the withered flower or the bud that never had a chance to open? remember his dialogue about he is cold hearted but 'shayad ek dhadkan baki hein.'
I personally felt he became orphan quite early making him unable to open this bud. The seed seemed watered to the bud and when the bud has to open,other life facette probe to him! He seemed he became an orphan and therefore let the bud froze. He has to struggle to live this life and take care of his 2 buddies who he felt very protective towards. From child itself,he is not only positive towards life but he has to show his 'boldness' to survive. On streets,he has to struggle for a living and when he was bought home,he felt that the bud could open because he was going to receive back family warmth!
But no,money came in and Mr Singhania kept this 'boldness' in his character alive! Constantly reminded that in order to receive something,you have to give another thing. Shrewd Singhania gave him shelter and material success in return of life indebtness to him! Arjun did not take it wrongly,he genuinely love his family because he knows without money,life would have been different and he was still with his buddies too, In this material pleasure,he is ready to sacrifice his life for them,ignorance of the shrewd mind of Singhania, Mikha'il developped a cold war towards Arjun,making him reminded he is not blood related and he is a stranger. He receives sisterly warmth though and she is genuine but still he was so blinded towards duty that he never open up. He finds happiness being himself with his friends but the real happiness in him actually open when someone has come and melting him. Waters the bud by her innocence and chirpiness! Feeding the bud by her spoilt and happy go lucky character! Regularly felt the breathe and windblow by her hilarious fights. Her touch is like the bee who has come for pollen and when she actually slept in his chest,the full of warmth and heartbeats of Arjun open this bud! He was so happy and pranked to Arohi,something he does not do with buddies! He liked to see her face reaction but then got hurt that the very same person who is spreading fragrance in him thinks so low and cheap of him! He could not bear it,he drinks to sober because he is hurt and he could not control himself to make the same person to understand him! The sorry flower scene from Arohi just acts also as an outer picture! The bud is growing and turning in a beautiful flower and getting flower from her actually means a lot! Some manifestation of happiness and gazement that is in Arjun's heart!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamshibzDr.BasketGuptaAnjalii...xXx

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Olly*HUGS*

Woow...I totally love the way you describe Arjun...the last sentence is AWESOME...I totally agree with you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.