Page 2 Page 152

Rapunzzel

Goldie

Rapunzzel

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

link to new thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1668993&PID=41821308&#41821308

hiii
i am writing my first ff hope u all like it...

Character sketch:

Armaan malik -a handsome and dashing senior doctor of sanjeevni,very ambitious and passionate about his work.loves his parents (naina and billy mallik) a lot.

Ridhima gupta -a beautiful and bubbly girl,adored alot by her parents and darling of her anjali di.she'about to join sanjeevni as an intern.

Anjali gupta -senior doctor in sanjeevni,loves dr.atul joshi from bottom of her heart.

Rahul mallik -younger brother of armaan and about to join sanjeevni as an intern.

Muskaan chadda -a new intern in sanjeevni and ridzy's best friend.

Abhimanyu malik -senior doctor in sanjeevni and armaan'sbest friend.

-prologue-

"By hearing the door open ridhima hugged her knees tightly as she was sitting on the bed,she lifted her head to see armaan approaching her in anger ...

"Dont u dare to think that i'll forgive you for playing with my family's reputation"
tumne aur tumhaari bahen ne jo kiya hai us ki sazaa to tumhe milkar hi rahegi.
Armaan came forward and held her by her shoulders "Ridhima armaan mallik "now u wait and watch i will make ur life hell"by saying this he pushed her on the bed...
Part-1

Gupta residence
padma running here and there running for the last minute preperations of the sangeet ceremony of her daughter..

padmaaa calls shashank from outside "saari tayyariyan theek se hogayi hai na, are beti ki shaadi hai kuch kami nahi honi chahiye"
"sab theek se hojaayega aap chinta mat ki jiye"
acha ridhima kab tak aayegi...
"mammmaaa" a loud voice came...
shashank and padma both turn towards the entrance

"mamma papa" ridhima ran to them and hugged them.
ab aa rahi hai tu, itni der se?!!" padma said with fake anger.
" sorry mamma, par kya karoon bohot busy thi, mushkil se leave mili hai"

"maine to pehle hi kaha tha, ise doctor mat banao, dekho kitni busy rehti hai ghar se door, delhi me akele, pata nahi kaise rehti hogi meri bacchi, kitni kamzor hogayi hai" padma said concerned. ridhima rolled her eyes n said " mamma main bilkul theek hoon"

shashank interuppted "are ab chinta kaise, ab to tumhari laadli yahin rahegi, tumhare paas, iska transfer bhi ek hafte me yahan sanjeevani me hojayega"

"really papa???" ridhima said excited. "haan beta, sab formalities hogayi hain, tum agle hafte se join kar sakti ho" shashank said stroking her head with love.
"ab saari baatein yahin karni hai,ander chalo bahot saara kaam pada hai"padma said

"mamma where is di" ridhima asked looking around.
"apne room mein hai jaa jaldi jaa kabse tera wait kar rahi hai woh, aur jaldi tayyar hokarjaldi se aa jao, sangeet shuru hone wala hai"
In anjali's room:

anjali sitting on the bed thinking some thing
ridhima comes in the room diii...
anjali got up from the bed and hugged ridhima tightly. "ridzyyy"

"hmmm thinking about would be jeeju?"ridhima said coming out of the hug and winked.
"ridz tu bhi naa ate hi shuru hogayi" anjali said without meeting her eyes.

"acha baba theek hai par mujhe koi dulheraja ki photo dikhayega, main bhi to dekhun ke india ka most successful doctor "Mr. Armaan mallik dikhte kaise hai"

"woh vahaan table par hai dekle" anjali said while picking her sangeet dress.

"ridhima saw the photo and whistled... "wow diii he's sooo dashing and hansome, aap dono to roz sanjeevni mei milte hi honge, wow!!! how romantic" she said excited.

"nahin aisa kuch bhi nahi hai, jab maine sanjeevni join kiya tha, tab woh london mein tha, aur tabhi papa ne mujhse shaadi ki baat ki thi "anjali said collecting her jewellery.

"to kya aap armaan se ek baar bhi nahi mili?"ridhima asked surprised

"nahii baba mili thi, ab to apni enquiry bandh kar aur jaldi tayyar hoja warna mamma bahot dantegi" anjali said.

"ok main abhi taiyyar hojati hoon" and giving a hug she went to her room while anjali watched her retreating figure.

sangeet function ended with all masti and dancing.

That was the first part hope u enjoyed...!
INDEX
            PART-----------------PAGE
                              1,2                                                    1
                                 3                                                     4
                                 4                                                     7
                                 5                                                    11
                                 6                                                    14
                                 7                                                    18
                                 8                                                    22
                                 9                                                    32
                              10                                                     40
                              11                                                     49
                              12                                                      60
                              13                                                      75
                               14                                                     95
                          15                                         114
                          16                                         131

Edited by princess_rashmi - 25 April 2011 at 7:15pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreet12crazyneha.0807rash.guptaShah_Kinglostfantacyshaq123me_lovelygulzebalakhamohit_aggarwalswarobi1Diyantanya.dsouzamischiefsasyabhuvii-nikki-..SaM-DeSiRe..piyushisweety7395armaans_desireashwini16akshadAR-kashanushkajainsoniarahejaHarry93namita18krazy4kashscorpio95saniashzadiiceprincess101illa8Hazel-eye_Afrin_prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.Kamal_23cutiepreet-wild-maanujaanuJenniferfanJavzKaJenCrazyy_Fanpinky.paddafri42911SammaraxxKaJen-amaZayn-Prithi-janu1610UnKnFascinationdebby_11baryshonagudiajiyaa_m-IamAwesome-nidha1983*Dakoo_Minzy*vaishiksgEthereal-Pathanumeha_rajatDr.BasketGuptaSani_RaniRummy.KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.kajen-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hate Or Love..!!!-link to new thread" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice one
continue soon

love
Riddss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapunzzel

Fairytaled.

IF-Dazzler

Fairytaled.

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hey dear nice part. Hoping to read something new . Add me in ur pm list . Will love to read the next parts.Smile

Rapunzzel

ssidra

Goldie

ssidra

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
hey dear,
Nice part...add me in ur pm list Smile

Rapunzzel

jiyaa_m

IF-Sizzlerz

jiyaa_m

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
nice concept.

add me to ur pm list

Rapunzzel

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
heyy dear
nice part
cont soon 
n plzz pm me 
thx
dhruvika

Rapunzzel

Jenniferfan

IF-Dazzler

Jenniferfan

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hey dear nice start
cont soon
pls add me to ur pm list

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zebalakhaRapunzzel

Rapunzzel

Goldie

Rapunzzel

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Thanks to all the readers who encouraged this ff by commenting.
 hope u like this part too..

PART -2

She sat infront of the mirror and stared at the girl in the mirror,
how her life had completely changed in just few hours.
she was miss. Ridhima gupta few hours ago and now she's "Mrs Ridhima Armaan Mallik". tears started flowng from her eyes, she closed her eyes "why did he marry me"........?

Hearing the door open she opened her eyes with a jerk and turned towards the door
she saw armaan coming in the room and closing the door behind. Anger took over her, last few hours flashed in front of her eyes. Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks.

She walked towards him, standing in front of him she looked straight into his eyes.
"why, why did you do this?" she asked him, tears freely flowing from her eyes. He glanced her and without answering turned to go. She caught his arm and turned him around "jawab do, kya mila tumhe ye sab karke meri zindagi barbaad karke.....kyun ki tumne mujhse shaadi? kyun? jawab do." she asked holding his collar. pain,anger clearly visible on her face.

Armaan shrugged her hands from his collar and looked at her with fire in his eyes
"so u want an answer.. haan!!!," he said with full anger.
"main ne nahi tum ne aur tumhari bahen ne meri zindagi barbaad ki hai." he said holding her by her shoulders.

Ridhima pushed him away "main kya kiya hai???" she asked confused
"dont act so innocent, i heard u and anjali talking before the marraige...." armaan said clenching his fist.

Ridhima for a moment stared at him trying to recollect what he's referring to,then suddenly it came to her mind....."lekin wo to main aur d......."

"bas mujhe tumse kuch bhi nahi sun na hai"!! he cut her in the middle by raising his hand to stop her.
"I clearly asked anjali, is she ready to marry me??.and she accepted my proposal.  
u and your sister tried to play with my feeelings and family's reputation.."

He caught her by her arm and stared at her with full rage , "and now "Mrs ridhima armaan mallik" u will pay the consequences, i'll make your life hell and i'll make sure of it" by pushing her on the bed, he left the room banging the door behind him with force.

Ridhima sat numb on the bed,tears started rolling down her chheks remembering the day of her di's marraige which changed her life totally.....

hope u like it , and do comment

Edited by princess_rashmi - 16 February 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

Shah_Kingjaspreet12crazyneha.0807rash.guptadrkhoobsooratsahitya1987zebalakhame_lovelygulshaq123sunrise123lostfantacyStupidcupid1234piyushisweety7395-nikki-..SaM-DeSiRe..diyachillDiyantanya.dsouzaniki4life_Afrin_saniashzadiiceprincess101ambrynkrazy4kashscorpio95swamii92Harry93cuteshilpajannat4eversoniaraheja-wild-Jenniferfanmoonlight2630unknown.pinky.paddadesirfri42911cutiepreetsmileeverdhruvikaluvsKSGprachi06kweetrockstarNandini25nik_sweetpoisonjanu1610UnKnFascinationdebby_11baryamruta04KaJen-amaZayncool_srishonagudiaAR_LOVER-Prithi-AMMY12Medha.-IamAwesome-anumeha_rajatDr.BasketGuptaSani_RaniLaddoo.Phaddoonidha1983Ethereal-Pathjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top