Happy Birthday Meli (Aahaana)!!! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Meli! ....I'm a bit late ..... but ..... it's the thought that counts!
Malligai

@ MElz, what you got to know abt me by spammer toli thread?😲😲😲hawwwwwwwwwww, I dont spam okay 😡🤣Did you feel like that i spam alot 😲😲😲Yea, I felt for it  AM Naughty, What can i do if i didnt understood the wordings of PEEELON song 😲🤣 This isnt fair , I want the cake 😡 get one for me NOW!!! 🤣just kidding, btw i do miss u in spammer CC 😆😆

Glad You liked the sigg 😳 happy bday once again 🤗 Edited by Sano88 - 13 years ago
Hiiiiiiii Meli!!!!😛

Oh, you're also "Aahaana"??!!😲 
(Since when did you change your name?)

So sorry, Meli. I've been out of touch with all members in this forum...some new, some old, some disappeared and some people like me only make "guest appearances"!!😳

I've seen many of your posts signed as "Aahaana"...but I never guessed it was you, Meli!!

But still...it's gr8 to know you're still around...still very much the same old Meli...and still very much loved by all the members here!!!

I'm sorry for wishing you late. (I only accidentally entered this thread!) But now that I'm here and now that I know "Aahaana" is truly my good old friend Meli....here is a special message just for you:

May you have all the joy your heart can hold.
All the smiles a day can bring.

All the blessings a life can unfold.
May you have God's best in everything.

Wishing u a Very Happy, Belated Birthday!!🤗

Rosh and Choti..I will get back to you devils soon...😡🤣🤗 Aishu..I will see you soon in your own thread da😈🤗

@Maha- Thanks a lot for the wish and the thread you made for me in Thendral section..I appreciate your effort, thanks buddy🤗

@ Caryn- aww..i think it was one of Radhika shows I meet you, and how can I ever forget that Sambar idly aunty incident😲🤣 Do you still remember that Dostana and artificial kiss wala seg which got me in trouble..uff..KJ and his movies😡🤣 Another incident va..recently va..enna sollureenga😲😲 Omg..you wished me in Norwegian so chweet😳 Dhanku Caryn dear for the cute msg and wish hun🤗..hey..I am still a youth😎

@Sue chechi - Dhanku for the wishes and msg😳..you are the best chechi and the one who always remind me of her gold collection😆🤗 I miss you and your funny comments...hope all izz well chechi=)

@Vani - LOL..I still remember the PM exchange we had regs smileys and also how you spill out the coffee in your skirt whenever you used to lurk into IF to read funny stuff😆 Dhanku hun for the wish and poem.😳

@Tas machee - hahaha..you were another member I used to see in my fav shows during that time..KMH and Kis desh...Who in the earth could believe we will have similar taste from Premeer (both ditched that couple after Prems so called death) and both ended up liking Meet, Arjuhi and now Maaneet. *cough* *cough* who want Preet now...he sacfrificed himself for his brother😭 Erm...your MSK?? Since when missy..he is MINE (n Rosh)🤣 So back off machee..😈 Thanks da for the wish and our mini FB da machee and our PM dabba love story🤗🤗🤣

@Subba - thanks for the wish ma...aww,,before I saw in Thendral..used to see you in CM and TMS sections...nalla ice vaikureenga..but actually I like your updates..you always take the mainpoits 😳while me..hmm..mini essay😆 LOL..that zombie video..lemme tell u one secret akka..many of my friends got scared of that one, including myself🤣🤣 thanks alot dear for the wishes🤗

@Kalki - aww..I haven't seen you around lateley here..hope all is well ma😛..neenga one of our dedicated reader and always gives boost to our updaters...i miss those mini chitchats in arrattai munnai about randoms things..how is your cute little daughter ma? miss you and hope to catch up soon dear🤗

@Shammu - so many things in common da..name starting with S..share the same birth month and just one day different between our BDs😆 Its always fun to read your kutty PMs..but have to admit..i was literally shocked to know your age pa😲 ivaaaaalo kutty ponnu nu😳😆 dhaaaaaanku da kutty for the wishes🤗

@Hema- thanks for the wishes da🤗 Ada Kadavuleh..you haven't done anything wrong..sticky matters is jjujube da😃😆, actually its fun to see you freak out you have done something nu😆🤣 You seems to be a very open and straight forwarded and very brave person..I admire that qualification in you😳

@Niki- sweet devil😲...if you ask Aishu or anyone else..they will say evil devil nu😈🤣 that silly, right? 😳Actually dad call me rakozhi😆Your secrets are safe with me da and its fun getting to know them 😆I wish you all the best with your presentation unless you are done with by now da..se u on FB la🤗

@Priya - Thanks for the wishes Raakozhi🤗..you are the 2nd person who have sivarathis daily😆 ade pavi..u miss pee loon stuff va..have u forgot the cow ..paavam antha cow🥺 what happend with your 3 days sleeping maraton session to gain back your enegery level after the exams..? I guess TnT romance got you back to earth😆

@Sadli--thanks for the wishes dear🤗...man..its been ages since I saw you last..so what kind of show do you watch these days hun?😳

Happy Birthday Meli 🥳

Sorry for lateness dear

Hope u had a great day 😃 Edited by baz786 - 13 years ago
Meli!

Unnai vaazhththi vittadhaaga ninaiththu vaazhththa maRandhu poanaen.  ThavaRukku varundhugiRaen.  Ennai mannippaay enRu nambugiRaen.

Ennudaiya vaazhththum, anbum, paasamum eppoadhum unakku uNdu.  En anbuk kuzhandhaigaLukku en idhayaththil simmaasanam poattu vaiththirukkiRaen.  Adhil unakkum oar idam nichchayamaaga uNdu.  

Nilavum vaanum nilamum neerum  
      onRai vittu onRu sellumoa 
      neeyum naanum kaaNum uRavu
      nenjai vittuch chella eNNumoa   -   Kavignar KaNNadhaasan 

EnRum anbudan
D. Amarasigamani
Edited by amara_50 - 13 years ago
Belated Birthday Wishes :)
Aajkal ki ladki Meli

Phoolon ke ras mein nahaai hai
Taaron ki duniya se aayi hai
Roop suhaana tu paai hai
Sabke dilon pe chhaai hai
Tu jis ghar mein jayegi
Saare andhere mitayegi
Khushiyon ke deep jalayegi
Sabka naseeb jagayegi
Tum jeeyo hazaaron saal, saal ke din ho pachas hazar!

luv
the jagdu fly.