Happy Birthday Meli (Aahaana)!!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 December 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Rosh and Choti..I will get back to you devils soon...AngryROFLHug Aishu..I will see you soon in your own thread daEvil SmileHug

@Maha- Thanks a lot for the wish and the thread you made for me in Thendral section..I appreciate your effort, thanks buddyHug

@ Caryn- aww..i think it was one of Radhika shows I meet you, and how can I ever forget that Sambar idly aunty incidentShockedROFL Do you still remember that Dostana and artificial kiss wala seg which got me in trouble..uff..KJ and his moviesAngryROFL Another incident va..recently va..enna sollureengaShockedShocked Omg..you wished me in Norwegian so chweetEmbarrassed Dhanku Caryn dear for the cute msg and wish hunHug..hey..I am still a youthCool

@Sue chechi - Dhanku for the wishes and msgEmbarrassed..you are the best chechi and the one who always remind me of her gold collectionLOLHug I miss you and your funny comments...hope all izz well chechi=)

@Vani - LOL..I still remember the PM exchange we had regs smileys and also how you spill out the coffee in your skirt whenever you used to lurk into IF to read funny stuffLOL Dhanku hun for the wish and poem.Embarrassed

@Tas machee - hahaha..you were another member I used to see in my fav shows during that time..KMH and Kis desh...Who in the earth could believe we will have similar taste from Premeer (both ditched that couple after Prems so called death) and both ended up liking Meet, Arjuhi and now Maaneet. *cough* *cough* who want Preet now...he sacfrificed himself for his brotherCry Erm...your MSK?? Since when missy..he is MINE (n Rosh)ApproveROFL So back off machee..Evil Smile Thanks da for the wish and our mini FB da machee and our PM dabba love storyHugHugROFL

@Subba - thanks for the wish ma...aww,,before I saw in Thendral..used to see you in CM and TMS sections...nalla ice vaikureenga..but actually I like your updates..you always take the mainpoits Embarrassedwhile me..hmm..mini essayLOL LOL..that zombie video..lemme tell u one secret akka..many of my friends got scared of that one, including myselfROFLROFL thanks alot dear for the wishesHug

@Kalki - aww..I haven't seen you around lateley hereOuch..hope all is well maTongue..neenga one of our dedicated reader and always gives boost to our updaters...i miss those mini chitchats in arrattai munnai about randoms things..how is your cute little daughter ma? miss you and hope to catch up soon dearHug

@Shammu - so many things in common da..name starting with S..share the same birth month and just one day different between our BDsLOL Its always fun to read your kutty PMs..but have to admit..i was literally shocked to know your age paShocked ivaaaaalo kutty ponnu nuEmbarrassedLOL dhaaaaaanku da kutty for the wishesHug

@Hema- thanks for the wishes daHug Ada Kadavuleh..you haven't done anything wrong..sticky matters is jjujube daBig smileLOL, actually its fun to see you freak out you have done something nuLOLROFL You seems to be a very open and straight forwarded and very brave person..I admire that qualification in youEmbarrassed

@Niki- sweet devilShocked...if you ask Aishu or anyone else..they will say evil devil nuEvil SmileROFL that silly, right? Stern SmileActually dad call me rakozhiLOLYour secrets are safe with me da and its fun getting to know themApprove LOLI wish you all the best with your presentation unless you are done with by now da..se u on FB laHug

@Priya - Thanks for the wishes RaakozhiHug..you are the 2nd person who have sivarathis dailyLOL ade pavi..u miss pee loon stuff va..have u forgot the cow ..paavam antha cowBroken Heart what happend with your 3 days sleeping maraton session to gain back your enegery level after the exams..? I guess TnT romance got you back to earthLOL

@Sadli--thanks for the wishes dearHug...man..its been ages since I saw you last..so what kind of show do you watch these days hun?Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Meli (Aahaana)!!! (Page 10)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Meli Party

Sorry for lateness dear

Hope u had a great day Big smile

Edited by baz786 - 04 December 2010 at 9:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

amara_50

amara_50

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Meli!

Unnai vaazhththi vittadhaaga ninaiththu vaazhththa maRandhu poanaen.  ThavaRukku varundhugiRaen.  Ennai mannippaay enRu nambugiRaen.

Ennudaiya vaazhththum, anbum, paasamum eppoadhum unakku uNdu.  En anbuk kuzhandhaigaLukku en idhayaththil simmaasanam poattu vaiththirukkiRaen.  Adhil unakkum oar idam nichchayamaaga uNdu.  

Nilavum vaanum nilamum neerum  
      onRai vittu onRu sellumoa 
      neeyum naanum kaaNum uRavu
      nenjai vittuch chella eNNumoa   -   Kavignar KaNNadhaasan 

EnRum anbudan
D. Amarasigamani

Edited by amara_50 - 06 December 2010 at 11:12pm

Aahaana

giriadimai

IF-Dazzler

giriadimai

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Belated Birthday Wishes :)

Aahaana

jagdu

IF-Dazzler

jagdu

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Aajkal ki ladki Meli

Phoolon ke ras mein nahaai hai
Taaron ki duniya se aayi hai
Roop suhaana tu paai hai
Sabke dilon pe chhaai hai
Tu jis ghar mein jayegi
Saare andhere mitayegi
Khushiyon ke deep jalayegi
Sabka naseeb jagayegi
Tum jeeyo hazaaron saal, saal ke din ho pachas hazar!

luv
the jagdu fly.

Aahaana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top