Happy Birthday Meli (Aahaana)!!! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Buday...................
God bless!! :):)
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHAANA.................🥳
Yo Mels

Many happy returns of the day. You're more popular than the Indian Prez and a more rightful occupant of the palace. Howz it goin? How many champagne corks popped, where's the party and tumne kitne dil tode.

luv
the jagdu fly.
Originally posted by MP_Radha

ChaMELI or SaMeli,

please don't forget Zunni, Ravjot and Mango!!!  One of the three are the master planners 😈😈...
huh?wat?😲i did nothing..i didnt even know about this..wat r u talking about?😲
aish is trying to save herself..balming all on us🤣🤣

eljay
Viewbie
Melikutty,

I got to know you when I asked you for help because I had problems logging on to this site, and you were prompt to reply with helpful hints. I have this imaginary picture of you in my mind as a cute girl with shoulder length hair, glasses, medium height, bright smile and a skip in her walk, and a song on her lips? I don't know if this is correct, because I have never seen your picture nor have I heard your voice, and I thought I would hear it in the birthday messages to Amara Sir, but it looks like you want to be the mystery girl of IF! Here's wishing the mystery girl many, many happy returns of the day and here's to hoping this year sees all your dreams coming true, including the one where the knight comes on a white horse and carries you away with him!

Love,
eljay

Eljay maa...I think I first bumped into you in Anandham section..You were always seeking logic from our crappy show😆 and your PMs😛..i am always a PM away..okie lately..slow to reply them due to exams🥱
😲 Wow..your description is almost correct..I had shoulder until i got my haircut last week so have very short now and I am a little bit tall😳 but how do u know I use specs😲
I would like to maintain my mystery girl image😎
Thanks for the cute msg maa...that was very kind of you🤗🤗
nithyamkv
Viewbie
Dear meli,

Wish you a day as special as you are.. Happy Birthday!

Hop your day is filled with love, laughter and fun times..

God bless you.
Nithya

Nithya...thanks da for the cute and kind wish🤗🤗..heard you were sick..get well soon ma🤗
smlaksh
Viewbie
Meli is the first familiar name for me in IF😛 .. Very dedicated & sincere girl .. Wish you a very Happy & Funfilled birthday Mels !!

Aww...I think I remember you used to tell me whenever i forgot some scene in SS forum sis during that time you were a silent member...😆

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Mels ,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!

By Karl Fuchs

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams .. Have a wonderful day !!

Dhaaaanku for the cute wish, poems and gifts Laksh sis🤗🤗The cake looks yummy and I love chocolates😳
srima
Viewbie
Midnight sun land il irundhu kondu
Mid day moon dreams kaaNum
Enadharumai Thozhi Meli kuttyku
En uLLam Kanindha Pirandha Naal
NALVAAZHTHUKKAL

omg...that chooooooo chweeeeeeeeeet of you Sri ma🤗..it was a cute wish😳 I love the midnight sun due one specific reason..Aishu have wrote about it above..me and darkness🤣

Though we stay miles apart , you are always close to my heart
Here wishing you a wonderful birthday,a happy & healthy life full
of joy & happiness to day & always.

My Meli looks like this.

Sairam
srima

Dhaaaaanku for the cute wish and picture of moi🤗

shreenithi
Viewbie
My dearest Meli....🤗🤗
aappy burthday 2222 oooooh
appy burthday 222 ooooh
aaappppy burthday 222222 aaaaaahanaaaa
Appy burthday 2222 ooooohhh
(Baby's kku innum sariya pechu varla !!😆😆)

Intha baby kku koda ennum pechu varla..neenga than solli tharannum😆

PS! They remind me of the baby anime from Ally McBeal🤣🤣 Neenga than antha thief va😈🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yolLqx6k1OM&feature=player_embedded[?YOUTUBE]

*tears of joy* varuthu Aliens sung for me..choo chweeet😳
On Your Special Day

Smile inside,
Glow outside,
Happiness won't hide,
Cause God will be your guide.

So forget the past,
Cause the pain won't last,
Another year is cast,
Enjoy it as you must.

Joy is what I wish for you,
Success in everything you do,
Hope all your dreams come true,
And luck may not leave you.

Be happy on this day,
And may you find love someday,
But on this very special day,
Happy Birthday! Is all wanna say'

I loved the poem Sumi akka, the words are so true...👍🏼 Dhaaaaaaaaanku for the greetings, yummy chocolate cake which looks so delicious😳 and the poems🤗🤗

Sumi akka - From Jay, Shabbo, Karthi, MIK to Arhaan and now Rakesh..😲 Looks like neenga competitive panuveenga with me and Rosh on that C-list😉🤣

Dew-Drop
Viewbie
Happy Birthday Meli

Joy is what I wish for you
Success in everything you do
Hope all your dreams come true
And luck may not leave you.
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams..

Shabz...Thanks for the cute poem and yummy cake dear🤗🤗 It was fun getting to know you on sapmmers toli...are you still active there😉😆 Hope to catch up with you and rest of the gang soon there😛
noodhilina
Cool Viewbie
Hey Meliiii🤗 Happy birthday my one n only choti si nawaasi :D I hope you have a super special, fantastic day today :) May your each and every wish come true :) May you have many many more happy birthdays to come :)

Lots of love and 🤗,
Your nana

Oh my Godness...my one and only Nana didnt forgot my birthday😲😲 How come..i thought he suffered from Alzheimerz🤣 So kind of you old man to remember your nawaasi BD..and me is still 😲😲 Jokes apart...I had a great time and it was a lot of fun...Dhaaaaaaanku so much nana...*muah*🤗🤗

migan
Coolbie
Bubbly energetic Sweet Meli Kutty
Hearty wishes for a very sweet Birthday -
Turning Sweet 16 or may be 15 right?

Aachacho..sweet 16 va😲😲 Naan aval illai..da Migan🤣🤣 If half our Ifians are sweet 16, then me is like born yesterday😆

Wish you a wonderful, fun filled Birthday.
God Bless you.
May all your wishes and dreams come true.

With lots of Love and hugs
Migan

Dhaaaanku for the cute greeting cards and wish da..it means a lot dear🤗

Kittykrishna
Coolbie

Krish, dhaaanku for the cute greeting cards buddy...😛 You are missed a lot in CM section lately..😉
anjkhoney
Coolbie
Happy Birthday Melly Kutty

OMG!!Palak Japakthey Hi Ek Saal Hogaya? 😲
Time really is flying ma

Hmmm it just seems like recently that we celebrated your birthday
with two special hosts Arjun Punj and Sid 😉
Had loads of fun Taang keechoying you
and with the gr8 Punditji and namma Golgappa fight..

I know..😲😲 Time flied so fast..it was just like yesterday you all hosted it and gave a lot of aaaapu and now again..another birthday😲

Here comes yet another celebration for my cute kuty devil..
Nambave mudiyala ma that one whole year got over so soon nu

Raakozhi Rendum Muzhichirukku,
Rendum Thoongama Chat Pannikittu Irukku

hahahaha...it reminds me of ARR song...🤣 antha song a namma Anj suttufies and twisting va😉😆 btw missy..i seldom see you online these days..enna undercover va😡 I knew your secret maa😈😆

Haha seriously ma, every sec with you was truly awesome..
Hope we have more time of that sort soon.
(Actually unga thittukku bayandhu ippo ellam indha rakkozhi seekrame thoongudhu)

ATHU..antha bayam irukkanum muaaaah😈

Pirandhanaal Nal Vaazhthukkal En Chella Raakozhi;)

Dhanku my raakozhi partner🤗

Seri Seri Jokes Apart

Innaikku en chella naakout babyoda bday

Happy Birthday My Shweet Aahaana Baby😉

May each and every passing year
bring you wisdom, happiness and peace.

Wishing you once again a Very Happy Birthday and lots more to come dear

Take care

Luv
Urs
Anju

Anju maa...me too miss kalaichuffies you on msn...hope to catch up with you soon...dhaaanks da for the cute wish😳...namma raakozhi dealings and the cute cards and cake da..take care and come back with a bang da chellam..miss you🤗🤗🤗

BiRtHday TeAm
mango
Global Moderator
Happy Birthday Mrs. MSK 🤗!!! May you have a wonderful day full of surprises, laughter, and lots of love!
Luv,
**Hawa**

Mango ..oopsi.,i mean Hawa(??)....never thought you will be part of this gang😳...i was kind of shocked..too good to be true😲🤣🤣
I loved your gifts....esp the fight wala siggie😳 nacch wala...uff...the way MSK shackes his legs😍
Mrs MSK?? awww....lub u just for that😳🤣🤣
dhaaaaaaaaaaaaaanku dhaaaaaaaaaanku for the wish and gifts jee🤗...*muaaaah*
-Ravjot-

MELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!
^ You think I'll get in trouble for using caps? 🤔Cuz it's considered shouting and all but then again, pretend I am shouting at you🤣 I'm so hyper right now it's not even funny🤣 And right now you're asking me for your siggy and I don't feel like showing🤣

Ravs...you got yourself in trouble...FYI!😈 your WL should be raised now🤣 Hyper..why😲 Radha was very high the night before and today you.Shall i start to be worried now🤔
And now I found out you live in Norway😳 When did that happen😳

LOL..just now..it has always been Norway..almost my whole life🤣
Anyway, I'm not sure what to say cuz I'm talking to you at the same time🤣 I'm debating on whether or not I should show you your siggy😆 You know why I picked Arjuhi?😃 Cuz for some odd reason you remind me of KMH🤣 Might be because I first saw you there😆 And I may have talked to you there once or twice. But anyway, since then when someone mentions KMH I think of you🤣 And on that note, here's your present😃 Hope you like it😃

Awww...thats a cute siggie😳....I loved KMH season 1..not sure about the season though...I have never liked sequels as they cant live up to the expectations😆 I guess showing me the siggie won since you ended up showing that to moi😎
Happy Birthday😃
-Ravz😎
P.S. When we watching Mr. India?😃🤣
Tell us the time and place..😎 Will try to turn up🤣
Dhaaaaaaaanku Ravs for the msg and siggie....and that Vadivelu aka Radhas fav hero siggie..did I tell ya..she lubbbbbbbbb him a lot❤️ so u choosed the wrong person🤣😆
Hi Meli darling...

I return after 2 years and what do i find!! my meli kutty has become a moderator......👏 and you just had your virtual Birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (and i am shouting that out!!)

And you the bhootni is still on IF!!! wow!! Enna orru dedication!!!  Do you still remember me??? Onnum illa pera mattum mathitaen!!! from Panache to ShabooKiDeewani!! ROFL...

Nice seeing you here meli after such a long time... Rojapoo is still here i see....
@ once again we are watching the same show!! ROFL... GEET....
WISH U MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

INIYA PIRANTHA NAAL NAL VAAZHTHTHUKKAL.
Happy birthday. Hope you had a blast and God Bless 😃