Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

H a p p B i r t h d a y

Vanakam...Salaam Namaste...Satsriakal... and Welcome everyone to yet another Taang Keech Party Cool!  Wuz up ... oh we don't wanna here "the ceiling" k SleepyLOL.   Man, because Today is an important day.. Shocked ... very very important than the 5 elements of life Geek!  Here we present to you the hottest and most happening Birthday of the century!!

Please welcome the two MCs for first segment

Mangaatha &  Ponaatha
 [Roshni. & MP_Radha]

Background Music - Sexy Chick (David Guetta; feat. Akon)

Mangatha: Abey Ponnatha ki bachi ...chal apun ka bheja mat satka ...tu areli hai na b'day party main warna tere ko yahinch tapka dalay ga apun .

(Translation: Aeeee Ponnatha daughter, don't eat brain, you coming for the B'day party right, else I will knockofy you here only Dancing)

Ponnatha: Eh Mangaatha behan ....apun akela nahich aiga , apun ka punter log aur 4 -5 mast ghoda woda bhi hoga taki agar Yeh Meli apni paalty mein koi panga karay to isko cake ke saath hi apun uda dalay kya bolti ???

(Translation: OYE! Mangaatha sister, I no coming alone, I coming along with 4-5 people excellent horse ride is there too. Meli's party no one taking revenge, else I will cut off them also along with cake, what say? AngryTongue)

Mangatha: Ekdum teek bola bhai! Yei sab log sunlo, B'day me sabko aane ka aur mazaa lootne ka. Agar koi miss karega toh Ponnatha bhai sabke bheja uda dega ROFL

(Translation: Full on trueApprove ... listen everybody... everyone come for the B'day party..vokay and have funCool.  If anyone misses Ponnatha will get off angryGeek!)

Ponnatha: Bole toh Jhakkas plan bolraila tu!ROFL Man! This sounds life threateningLOL, it is time we invite them properly Embarrassed!!

Mangatha: Like what? Shocked "We solicit your gracious presence on the occasion of Scientist's B'day?Shocked  Scientist herself would get shocked seeing the kind of words we've used, which is totally unscientific Shocked!  And moreover she knows we are too badtameez!TongueROFL

Ponnatha:  Yeah we are proud badtameezCool!!  Mangatha, stop confusing people and stop badkofying them... Sayu ji my behen ji!!  D'ohSince you are not gonna tell, let me invite them on our behalf! Big smile

PS: Pardon the English, this was just for fun Wink

[credits: Roshni.] 

Please welcome the two MCs for the second segment

Hawa &  Hawai  
[Mango & Ravjot]

Background Music - Hawa Hawai
DancingDancingDancingDancing

Manjot: Good evening ladies and gentleman!  It is our pleasure to welcome you all to Scientist & professor ChaMELI's birthday party! 

Ravjot: Scientist & professor ChaMELI?  Shocked

Manjot:  Yes, indeed Big smile!  Biology, for an average man, is the study of life and living organisms, but to Scientist ChaMeli, it is about hot beings on earth, who are hotter than the sun! 

Ravjot: More specifically, Professor ChaMELI's Biology research revolves around the level of drooling hormone within an average man Star!

Fact to Note:  Scientist & Professor ChaMELI has over 1000 love kilograms/ nanoleter, which is about 10 million X greater than an average human being LOLLOLLOL

Manjot: She not only has a research lab in Biology, but also in:

Chemistry, where she studies the reaction responsible for the spontaneous attraction she has towards hot Tellywood characters, like Maan Singh Khunarana, Dr. Siddharth Modi, and ect ShockedSilly

Fact to Note: Till date, Professor ChaMELI has discovered how to get rid of the spontaneous attraction towards a few actors as to enhance that attractive force towards her current crush list ROFL!

Ravjot:  Munni, don't forget her latest research topics in Physiology and Anatomy.  More specifically, she focuses on how to help hot men on earth like, Maan Singh Khurana, maintain their body structure ROFL ROFL!

Manjot: LOLLOL.... Yes, and to ensure that no one nears her virtual men, she is working on a mysterious blackmailing technique in the department of Pscychology and mythology ROFL ROFL

Ravjot: Oh boy..... she is got to be the one professor on earth to be able to conduct so many research Day Dreaming!  What is her motivation? Shocked

Manjot:  Zandu...  me too yet to find out the driving force Shocked!  But to all students who wish to go to Grad School, here is something for you:

If you wish to join the UNIVERSITY OF LALA LAND [located on South East Trail of India-forums.com], please feel free to contact Professor ChaMELI ClapClapClap

NOTE:  Only parties interested in Professor ChaMELI's research are welcome!  Any parents or guardians of the inerested party are not welcome Thumbs Up

Ravjot: On a personal front, please note that Professor ChaMELI is booked!  I mean booked for real Cool

[credits:-Ravjot-]

Professor ChaMELI's Achivements to date

Holds a PhD in Zoology for discovering the love feelings of Deer
 Holds the record for the longest crush list, at a given time!
 Future recipient of the Nobel Prize for research on Drooling Hormones!

Manjot: Thank you!

Ravjot (sings): Hawa HawaiDancingDancingDancing

[Credits to Roshni., Mango, -Ravjot-, -Zunni-, MP_Radha, ]

Tangkeechography 
[Where the truth lies ]

Birthday Girl in as Pucca

Background Music - Ayyo Ayyo, un kangal (Oh Goodness, Oh Goodness, your eyes)

Long long ago, yet not so long ago (only one century ago Embarrassed), an angel was born to two wonderful human beings!  She being the youngest one became the heart of the family!  She equally showered them with love.  With time, this cute little angel became a cute little devil Evil Smile:

- she would often steal icing sugar, termed 'Mellis' in Norwegian, and eat away!
- she would play tricks on many!
- She holds the record for staying up late in the night... indeed a night owl!

Eventhough she is a night owl, many many things have terrifed her.  For instance:

- 21 years of her life were spent in 24/7 light (including night light) ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

- Once upon a time, she was watching her most favorite film, with her favorite concept, Dostana Cool!  She was enjoying the best scene of the film... i.e. cough cough!  Her mom, who had prepared her daughter something special especially during the exam times, decided to walk in and give it to her.  But the mom got the shock of her life, when she caught her daughter watching that scene and gave her lots of Loving Dose  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

- Sometimes during spring this year, she was watching to a spooky Tamil show at 2.30 am!  Suddenly one of her loving friends had told her about a mysterious thing going on around the world, that exactly at 3 am, a ghostly shadow would go roam around!  She panicked and wouldn't go to sleep!  She shivered, and stayed up in bright light, till it was sunny outside ROFLROFLROFLROFL!  The cute little devil, finally went to bed at 5 in the morning

- Similarly during fall of 2010, our night owl stayed laid doing her homework (chatting and watching shows ShockedROFLROFL).  Suddenly she heard a dog bark, and then another dog joining!  The cute little devil's heart raced (faster than BT. Usha ROFLROFL)....  She shut closed the lap top and pulled the quilt over her head.... in dread! ROFLROFL

- Halloween time... with a lot of fun and parties!  Our cute little devil was very excited to treat the kids and also trick some!  She give oh giving chocoloates to cute kids (like her) and decided to play a trick on a 10 year old boy Shocked!  The boy, in return, have her a big treat.. by throwing an egg on the wall that fell flat on her head ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.  That ended poor little devil's halloween party OuchCry!

Like this she has many fears.... but still some find this extremely attractive:

[Credits to -Zunni-]

Boys: Oh Goodness, Oh Goodness, Your eyes!
Moment I saw your eyes (meli), everything is.... Oh Goodness!

Cute little Devil: Oh goodness, Oh oh goodness!
Moment you saw me, Oh gosh...I was electrified! 

After all, she is the gorgeous Pucca, who loves to plant kisses on the cheek Blushing.... if anyone had the characteristics of her Garu! 

[Special thanks to Cute little Devil's sister!]  

This Cute Little Devil and Pucca is none other than:

AKA

MELI 

to be continued....

Edited by MP_Radha - 26 November 2010 at 9:55pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayAahaanaTAVAMMayil_iraheHema_MRanu.kittykrishna-Swetha-Nida_21-musicluv-cutegirl94_SK_supercool3Anjali_12shubbaVani19malluangel-Appsy-Quelle-BelleShemmoFaiza_samOlicityFanffkhannithyamkvDew-dropatinaminuu-Preeti-saher_90-Alina..Jiya.dangerouzIshk.Roshni.viniva sharmaMissArshi-lonelyshadowSunShine_ASue101-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Meli (Aahaana)!!!" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

H a p p B i r t h d a y

Welcome Back Friends to our Taan Keech Party Cool!!!

Wherez the party tonight!!!!

[Special credits to Viewbiew Thamizhan for this hand drawn Cake ClapClapClap]

Chimbhu kaa ChaMELI 
Oh Boy, you are mine!

It is about three at night, Jungle leaves are jingling in the chilling wind that roams around!  The force of the wind ripples through the oily beard of a drunken man, who sits beside a tree, depressed and helpless.  While on the ground, there lies many empty cans of Red Bull, the lonely man holds onto a yet to opened can of Red bull.  Though he stares at the moon, his eyes let down droplets of tears!  The song 'Tanhai' plays in the background.  He we have Mogli (played by Yulz, alias Tarzu)! 

Suddenly, Mogli is interrupted by a loud screeching noise.  He becomes alert and takes on guard!  He slowly moves towards the noisy area.  There he says a pretty little doll dancing and singing:

"Dekhna mein hai haseen rahta hai...yahi hahe khoa gaya..haan kho gaya"

[He is good looking in appearance... he lives somewhere here... he is lost!"

The girl is none other than Pucca (played by birthday girl Meli).  As Pucca is lost in her lala land, Mogli appears bewildered and looks on from behind a tree.  As he drowns in the scene, he gets reminded of his past! 

Waaa waa waaa waaa... Flashback!

In a beautiful Tulip garden, a boy walks through the grass looking for his jaan.  A beautiful girl hides behind the tulip garden and giggles!   He doesn't find her and hence starts rendering:

Gumshuda Gumshuda
Koi Hua Kahan Hua
Kal Tha Main Yaha Woh Bhi Thi Yahi
Main Hoon Phir Yaha Lekin Woh Nahi
Ho Kal Tha Main Yaha Woh Bhi Thi Yahi
Main Hoon Phir Yaha Lekin Woh Nahi

Suddenly a big bang is heard! "Help! Help.. Lungi Man! Lungi Man... after me!  Help! Help!" 

Thud!  Mogli finds himself on the floor, realizing that his sweet flashback had been disrupted by a stranger!  He gets up and tightens his leaved lungi! 

Pucca, in the meantime, is also brought back to reality as she hears it as "lungi MAAN...lungi MAAN"!  Her soft hands form a fist and she goes charging towards the innocent stranger, who appears to be Dora (played by 'Zunni-), for calling her Maan as lungi Maan! 

Mogli senses the eruption of world war three and swings to ground zero!  Pucca crashes on the tough Mogli and falls flat, screaming "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaan!!!"  Few kilometres away, a gorgeous deer hears this (NOTE: DEER MEANS MAAN in Tamil), and rushes there!  The deer sees a beautiful creature on the ground all shaken up.... the deer instantly connects itself to Pucca, since he also belongs to the same ethnicity as Pucca (Tamil).   The deer goes into a dream land:

In a gorgeous mountainous area, the deer and Pucca are seen to dance for "Maan Kuttye, Pulli Maan kuttyie, un meni thaan oru poon thotiye"

[Deer puppy... dotted deer puppy... your body is like a flower vase].

Back to reality, Dora and Mogli help Pucca up, who still feels a little dizzy!  The deer walks near Pucca, nearly scaring her and asks "Darling tume ney mujhe bulaya" [Darling did you call me?].  Pucca freaks out and turns crimson red, in anger ROFL.  But the word Darling takes away the anger, turning into a different feeling.  Her eyes slowly close and is about to faint....  Mogli sees this and sho shos the deer from there! 

Moments later, the strangers become friends..... Dora being the naughty Bachee, pulls on Mogli's long greasy beard, only to fall straight on her back side, along with the beard, which appeared to be a stuffed coconut sponge/ scrub (outside of the coconut shell).  Pucca and Dora look bewildered, while Mogli hides his  face and sheds a few tears!  Being the intelligent kids they are, the two girls realize that Mogli is a wanna be Devdas, with a childhood love failure!  His age prevented him from sporting a natural beard. 

They probe him to spill the beans as to who the lucky girl is; Mogli heaves a sigh of relief and renders...

He shows a tiny picture of the girl, who happens to be none other than Gunjan (MJHT).  Dora and Pucca are mesmerized, and go into their dream lands!

Dora  dreams about being on a motorbike with Angad Khanna.  She sees herself sitting in close proximity behind Angad, as they zoom on the high way!  She recalls being driven crazy by the noise of a motorbike.  It was during one such day that she got tricked by that lungi man!  At a glance, the man on the motorbike appeared to be clad in leather pants and jacket... he appeared to be like her rockstar, Angad Khanna.  But little did she know that she was getting tricked by a lungi man, who was on a kidnap spree!  She luckily escaped that man and ran into the Mogli land!  She heaves a sigh! 

Mogli figures out that his new friends also have some special people in their lives.... but before he could ask them, the girls bombard him with his past!  The past flashes before Mogli's eyes CryCry.. as he pours out his   

EDITING....

Why is Meli is being referred to as chaMELI?  Does love spark b/w ChaMELI and Maan? 

Wedding Gifts 
ooooopssss
BIRTHDAY GIFTS

[Credits: Roshni.] 

[Credits: Roshni.] 

Rocket Crackers or Sara Veddies gonna fly in Meli's World ShockedShocked, as the true crushes come out ROFLROFL

Heart A date with Maan Singh Khurana Heart

TWO MORE VIDOES COMING!!!

[Credits:-Zunni-] 

**Best Friend**

Happy birthday my best friend,
Amazing times, we always spend.
Laughter and jokes are common place,
Since we built that solid base.

Special friend that I hold dear,
Always wish to have you near.
We get along, like bread with honey,
A friendship worth, much more than money.

If you stumble, count me there,
Gratitude; no need to declare.
Your thoughts are clear, in my mind,
Understanding we always find.

Happy birthday my best friend,
I'm excited to attend.
This birthday poem
, is just for you,
A great big smile is overdue.

By Martin Dejnicki
Happy Birthday Sister Cards

Special Thanks to

-Zunni- and Roshni. for the many hours spent together discussing the Taan Keecho party LOLLOLLOL, and also to Yulz (for giving great ideas for horoscope) as well as -Ravjot- and Mango for being the moral support (by entertaining me) and for being the master minds of the TKP ROFL ROFL

Roshni. and I have purchased wealthy insurance plans... ROFLROFL hence we may not be seen online for a bit, while the donts Zunni and Ravjot are too tough to handle ROFL ROFL so Melz da Belz can try her best to tackle them... Mango... has a special plan to be behind Hawai ROFL, as she battles Pucca!

Edited by MP_Radha - 28 November 2010 at 12:59am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakittykrishna-musicluv-GGG3Vani19Sue NairQuelle-BelleShemmo-Appsy-nithyamkv-Ravjot-saher_90atinaminuuDew-dropviniva sharma.Jiya.dangerouzIshk.MissArshi--Fatima-

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

e s a  g e s - O n e 

Atina 
Channel Moderator

Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 171Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 171Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 171
Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I'mvery glad I know you;
I think of you each day.

I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

By Joanna Fuchs

Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 118 

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer
Since the first year I met you here
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you mellisa
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!
Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 156
Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 171Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 171Myspace Comment: Happy Birthday 171

Rojapooo 

**How did you get to know Meli?**

Hmmmmm, How??? That is a good question ( Do I sound like one of those who gets interviewed in the TV??? WinkWink Not intentional !!!! ) Honestly, I can not pin point and say how or for how long I have known this Eli kutty - she was just there when I got in to IF and we just talked - TALKED???? Awwww, come on Roja, even you can't bluff so much , You can't fool every one always, gotchaa??

**Descrbie meli in a few words**

Awww, this sounds some thing like our polls - best up-dater, most liked, easily approachable blah blah - she is a lovable kid though faceless - Thiru mugathai eppO mma kaatta pOre???Wink

**Birthday Wish for Meli**

Wish I could sing to her personally - phone no kudu chellam or skype le vaa, ok??? Have a great, fun filled birth day chellam , pOnaa varaathu, pOzhudhu pOnaa nikkathu da birth days - will add an year easily and run away, apram one year kazhichu thaan varum !!!
So, ensoyyyyyyy

ammoos 
 Cool Viewbie

We got to know each other from DHKJ sectionEmbarrassed..

She asked me if am the regular updater thereLOL

She is such a fun loving Maaniac crazy girl..

who doesnt mind awake in night to drool over MSKWink
Poles apart were we..

Miles apart we live..

But still i can reach you..

That you are always there for me..

Still I can touch you..

That you live in my heartEmbarrassed

HeartammoosHeart

Sano88 
 Cool Viewbie

h a p p y   b d a y  m e l z

Melz, use to read my updates in dmgs ection i guess, and then we met in spammer ADDA LOLwhere we use to spam alot...LOL

**Descrbie meli in a few words**
She's extremely naughty , sound ambitious Ermm caring...Big smile

**Any Funny Incidences**

Lol, Melz and her friends made a big fool out of me while i was chatting with them.  Noddlina talked to me like Rosh (Roshni.) and i though am really talking to her, at the end  MELZ and Aisho started laughing and i got to know i became bakraLOLLOLLOL 

**Birthday Wish for Meli**

Happpppppppppppppppy birthday melz... may u live a lonnnnnnnnnnnnn and blessed life... our yarana is not so old but yet we became good phrendssssssLOLLOLLOLeats loads of cake and keep some for me as well...Big smile Allllllll the very best for your future

nowwwwww tantaaaaaaanaaaaaaaa....

**ur gift**

Hope u will like it Hug

Saher_90 
 Viewbie

Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy melllzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Im describing mellz as:-

Tareef kya karun uski, jisney tumhey banayaROFL

Wish you get the best gifts you've ever wished for...May your all good dreams & wishes come True(Ameen)Have a wonderfull & blissfull lifeEmbarrassed

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

A gift for uEmbarrassed

Love,
   Saher Hug

eljay 
 Viewbie

Melikutty,

I got to know you when I asked you for help because I had problems logging on to this site, and you were prompt to reply with helpful hints.  I have this imaginary picture of you in my mind as a cute girl with shoulder length hair, glasses, medium height, bright smile and a skip in her walk, and a song on her lips?    I don't know if this is correct, because I have never seen your picture nor have I heard your voice, and I thought I would hear it in the birthday messages to Amara Sir, but it looks like you want to be the mystery girl of IF!  Here's wishing the mystery girl many, many happy returns of the day and here's to hoping this year sees all your dreams coming true, including the one where the knight comes on a white horse and carries you away with him!

Love,
eljay

nithyamkv 
 Viewbie

Dear meli,

Wish you a day as special as you are.. Happy Birthday!

Hop your day is filled with love, laughter and fun times..

God bless you.

Nithya

smlaksh 
 Viewbie

Meli is the first familiar name for me in IF Tongue .. Very dedicated & sincere girl .. Wish you a very Happy & Funfilled birthday Mels !!

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you Mels ,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!

By Karl Fuchs

May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams .. Have a wonderful day !!
srima 
 Viewbie

Midnight sun land il irundhu kondu
Mid day moon dreams kaaNum
Enadharumai Thozhi Meli kuttyku
En uLLam Kanindha Pirandha Naal
       NALVAAZHTHUKKAL

Though we stay miles apart , you are always close to my heart
Here wishing you a wonderful birthday,a happy & healthy life full
of joy & happiness to day & always.

My Meli looks like this.

Sairam
srima

Musical Happy Birthday Song Scraps Comments Graphics

shreenithi 
 Viewbie

My dearest Meli....HugHug

aappy burthday 2222 oooooh
appy burthday 222 ooooh
aaappppy burthday 222222 aaaaaahanaaaa
Appy burthday 2222 ooooohhh

(Baby's kku innum sariya pechu varla !!LOLLOL)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yolLqx6k1OM&feature=player_embedded[?YOUTUBE]

On Your Special Day

Smile inside,
Glow outside,
Happiness won't hide,
Cause God will be your guide.

So forget the past,
Cause the pain won't last,
Another year is cast,
Enjoy it as you must.

Joy is what I wish for you,
Success in everything you do,
Hope all your dreams come true,
And luck may not leave you.

Be happy on this day,
And may you find love someday,
But on this very special day,
Happy Birthday! Is all wanna say'

Dew-Drop 
 Viewbie

Happy Birthday Meli

Joy is what I wish for you
Success in everything you do
Hope all your dreams come true
And luck may not leave you.
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shinning dreams..

noodhilina 
 Cool Viewbie

Hey Meliiii Hug Happy birthday my one n only choti si nawaasi :D I hope you have a super special, fantastic day today :) May your each and every wish come true :) May you have many many more happy birthdays to come :)

Lots of love and Hug,
Your nana

migan 
 Coolbie

Bubbly energetic Sweet Meli Kutty
Hearty wishes for a very sweet Birthday -
Turning Sweet 16 or may be 15 right?

Wish you a wonderful, fun filled Birthday.
God Bless you.
May all your wishes and dreams come true.

With lots of Love and hugs
Migan

Kittykrishna 
 Coolbie

anjkhoney 
 Coolbie

Happy Birthday Melly Kutty

OMG!!Palak Japakthey Hi Ek Saal Hogaya? Shocked
Time really is flying ma

Hmmm it just seems like recently that we celebrated your birthday
with two special hosts Arjun Punj and Sid Wink
Had loads of fun Taang keechoying you
and with the gr8 Punditji and namma Golgappa fight.. 

Here comes yet another celebration for my cute kuty devil..
Nambave mudiyala ma that one whole year got over so soon nu

Raakozhi Rendum Muzhichirukku,
Rendum Thoongama Chat Pannikittu Irukku

Haha seriously ma, every sec with you was truly awesome..
Hope we have more time of that sort soon.
(Actually unga thittukku bayandhu ippo ellam indha rakkozhi seekrame thoongudhu)

Pirandhanaal Nal Vaazhthukkal En Chella Raakozhi;)

Seri Seri Jokes Apart

Innaikku en chella naakout babyoda bday

Happy Birthday My Shweet Aahaana BabyWink

May each and every passing year
bring you wisdom, happiness and peace.

Wishing you once again a Very Happy Birthday and lots more to come dear

Take care

Luv
Urs
Anju

i t H  d a y  T e A m 

mango 
 Global Moderator

Happy Birthday Mrs. MSK Hug!!!  May you have a wonderful day full of surprises, laughter, and lots of love!

Luv,

**Hawa**

-Ravjot- 

MELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!

^ You think I'll get in trouble for using caps? Ermm Cuz it's considered shouting and all but then again, pretend I am shouting at youROFL I'm so hyper right now it's not even funnyROFL And right now you're asking me for your siggy and I don't feel like showingROFL

And now I found out you live in NorwayStern Smile When did that happenStern Smile

Anyway, I'm not sure what to say cuz I'm talking to you at the same timeROFL I'm debating on whether or not I should show you your siggyLOL You know why I picked Arjuhi?Big smile Cuz for some odd reason you remind me of KMHROFL Might be because I first saw you thereLOL And I may have talked to you there once or twice. But anyway, since then when someone mentions KMH I think of youROFL And on that note, here's your presentBig smile Hope you like itBig smile

Happy BirthdayBig smile

-RavzCool

P.S. When we watching Mr. India?Big smileROFL

Roshni. 
 Viewbie

Once upon a time, long long ago, so long ago...In the lala land, there lived Princess Drooley, waiting for her Prince Charming to come and take her away. But little she knew that the prince our were confused royally that they had a big big fight on who to enter into the lala world and make the princess their forever. For this a plan was made by the princes that who reaches there first would get the chance of taking the princess. Embarrassed

But, the princes also did not know that there was trouble waiting for them at the other end, because once they get to know what kind of prince Princess Drooley wants, everyone would be flabbergasted with their eyes popped out!Shocked Such is the effect the Princess is bound to have.

With many attempts..a prince finally reached the lala land and climbed the ladder only to find who was in the princess heart....but the prince fell right from the top of the tower after what he saw..One by one all the Prices from different worlds started coming and everyone fell as they couldn't believe their eyes because that's when they realised that Princess had the combination of all the Princes to be her only Prince which was next to impossible. So none of the current Princes matched her expectation, hence the Princess sadly had no choice other that to wait and still waiting. But then her name suddenly Changed to Aahana...because she used to say "aah" whenever she used see someone entering her land, hence the name Aahana.But her world is going to change on her birthday..that's today...She will met her prince charming and live happily every after!!

We too wish her the same ROFLHug

Here is me wishing you a very happy Birthday my dear Melz ma Hug I wish you all success in life and all your desires to come true, my dear akka!Hug

-Zunni- 
 IF Rockerz

Hello ZOMBIE MOM or should i saw ChaMELI!ROFLROFLhowz ur chimbhu?ROFLanywayz we''ll talk about this another day.let me come to the pointWinkROFL

Many many happy returns of the day yaar.. Wishing you your happiest birthday yet A birthday too special To ever forget. (am sure u wont forget this)ROFL.O
n this very special day I would like to say to you I hope you'll always find happiness In whatever you may do.
I dunt know wat to say..am usually baaking but wen it comes to B-day messages.i just go blankConfusedROFLcan u guess how long it took me to just write this top part?Shockedmore than half an hour at least..no jokes..i suck that muchROFLROFLROFL
anywayz u have always been a really sweet and awesome frend..i wanna see u being rude for once just like ur dady MSKROFLROFLu must be thinking this gurl has fully lost itROFLjokes apart..it has always been fun talking to u either on MSN on IF..fun times>drolling over MSKDay DreamingROFLsoo much fun teasing my zombie mom..u know ily too much thats whyROFLROFL
u must have realized by now that my msg does not make any SENSE so i'll stop here..i give up.. wont torture u anymoreROFLROFL
Have a blast on ur bday with Chimbhu darlingROFL
here is a lil gift  frm me zombie mom..lol hope u like it
Enjoy ur day and save some cake for me warna i wll send chimbhu behind uROFL
Luv Zunni

MP_Radha 

!!!BRB!!!

That is if I survive the night Ouch!

LOLLOL

Edited by MP_Radha - 27 November 2010 at 10:24pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaGGG3cutegirl94-musicluv-Shemmo-Appsy-Vani19saher_90atinaSano88minuueclatDew-dropviniva sharmaRoshni..Jiya.dangerouzIshk.MissArshi-

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

e s a  g e s - T w o 

maha2us 

Hi Meli

Many many happy returns of the day. Enjoy your day.

Cheers,

Mahadevan Venkitaraman

[Special credits: Birthday Wish Thread]

Caryn 

• Naturally I met Meli through IF.  We had our ups and downs over other people, but our friendship carried on.  
  • Meli is a very sweet person and if you need any help you can count on her to come through.  If she is like that in IF, I am sure she is same with her friends and family.
    There are so many, but I still remember one where she was supposed to study for exams, but she was watching a Hindi movie (I cannot remember the name but something to do with gay theme) in her room (or was it under her bed)?  Her mother caught her doing it, of course semma dose and laptop got confiscated (I believe) LOLLOLLOL  Another incident, happened recently.  Meli neenga solvaiya or naan solluta? LOLLOLLOL 
  • My birthday wish for Meli:
Have a sunny and happy,
bright and beautiful
magical kind of day!
Happy Birthday!

Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old." - Franz Kafka

Gratulerer med dagen Meli. Big smile

Love:

Me.............. Party

Sue Nair 

17.gif
WISHING YOU MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY MELZ DEAR....

GOD IS SO WISE THAT HE NEVER CREATED FRIENDS WITH PRICE TAGS..COZ IF HE DID THEN SUE CHECHI WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO AFFORD A PRECIOUS FREN LIKE YOU..!!WinkPartyDancing

luv sue chechi

Vani_19 

Meli meli.....

Hmmm, lets see. When I newly joined IF, I was very much impressed with the emoticons she used for her updates. So I sent her PM asking about the emoticons Big smile. She sent a few link. So that's the story .....hehhehe Wink

She knows in and out about IF Big smile, very helpful and a nice girl.

Birthday Wishes 

May today be special
and your future bright!
May happiness be with you,
always by your side!
As you celebrate your birthday,
May all your wishes come true.
May all the joys in the world
be yours and you taste
success in everything you do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELI

-tas- 

Many many happy returns of the day da Meli machhan! Hug Wish you a long healthy wealthy shealthy prosperous blessed life ahead! Big smile

I remember the frst time I talked to you.. it was during our mega imsai serial naa LOL, although I'd seen you at the KMH forum earlier too Tongue

you've always been a fun girl, very very friendly, sweet, caring and you carry out a positive attitude! just b the same nd dare not change!

And shud I tell everyone about the love your PMs have for me? ROFL .. don't stop them coming Wink ROFL ROFL ROFL .. although I do not read them LOL

as a birthday gift, lemme present you Preet .. I've not ditched him but I'm ArManing him, che I mean sacrificing my love for you .. ( and I've also been giving him to many others ROFL so share with them! Wink ), as much Mahaan I am, I will not sacrifice my MSK huh LOL

Have great fun! Enjoy your day ma! Hug
Shubba 

I knew meli thru the updates she was doing earlier and i like the way she narrates the episodes.......even when the episode are dull her way of narration brightens.....StarStarStarStarClapClapClapClap

**Describe Meli**

Meli is a cool, jovial person, handles things in the forum promplty....very straight forward........Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

**Any Funny Incidences**

Recently I had a mail from her.....the message had the subject Beware.......I was over cautious opening it........Still the video link scared me like hell.....Thank God i did not have my children near..........TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

**Birthday wish for meli**

Wish U A Very Very Happy Happy Birthday Meli Dear.......
Many More to come Big smileBig smileBig smile
 May God Bless You with all happiness and shower with blessings for all the years to come....Big smile
Once Again A Very Very Happy BirthDay.......

Kalki2007 

Meli is the person i go whenever i have any question about anything and i always think of her as one of my nieces.  I have to salute her for the devotion to this forum because i can see how much time she needs allocate for it.

Birthday Reflections

Your birthday's a time for careful reflection
About your life, and its future direction.
You see where you've been when you look at the past;
Most of it's great; you had quite a blast!

You wonder what's coming, what life has in store;
Will it be just the same? Will there be a new door?
Remember this, as you blow out the last candle:
Life holds no challenge that you cannot handle.

By Joanna Fuchs
Loving Friend
Kalki

Shammu 

I know her trough pms...Once she sent me a pm and the we starting knowing eachother... She is a sweet, caring, helpful and lovely sister.  Wish you many more happy returns of the day..god bless you..may all ur wishes come true...be happy with blessings an healthy life....be always  a sweet sister of mine...Wink

shammu
Hema_M 

"Hai Meli Smile,

My best wishes on your very very unforgettable special day Hug Hug.Hope you have a good time.Wish you the years ahead give you all happiness and health to rock more powerfully as much as u do now.

I first know you as a Channel moderator,then as an updater and now is good friend for me.I am a fan of your lovely updates.

I have bothered you so many times doing something stupid but you were kind bearing with me.thank u Smile.

It is really nice to have you as a friend,once again thank you so much Smile.

Wish you all the best to rock on!!!! Thumbs Up"

Thank you,
Hema

Nikila10 

I got to know more about her through PM and now we are communicating through FB. Smile

**Descrbie meli**

She is a very funny, nice person and loves doing sivaraathri. I love the way she balances things and keeps secrets for herself. She is a sweet devil.LOLWink

**Funny incident** 

In a birthday thread i have written the wrong name and wished someone else there. She sent me a PM pointing out my mistake. I rushed to edit the post and she gave me a name for it :
     P.T. Usha

**My bday wish**

Have a wonderful&happy birthday. And continue being the sweet&cutee&girlish

devilEmbarrassed

Khpriya 

Happie happie birthday Meli darling!! Got to know Melz thru Radha (you) of course... To say abt Melz in a few words is difficult, but I shall try.. To put it simply, she's caring, sweet, funny and crazy.. Stay this way, always! Big smile I miss our Pee loon stuff, and our fun chat sessions.... So Melz, be happy and stay crazy always! and may the year ahead give you lots of happiness, wealthm good health and all that you wished for... Most importantly, dun forget me! Tongue

Edited by MP_Radha - 27 November 2010 at 12:41am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanakittykrishnakuttyponnuHema_M-musicluv-GGG3cutegirl94fuzzyfaceQuelle-BelleShemmoeclatDew-dropatinaminuuSano88saher_90MissArshi-viniva sharmadangerouzIshk.Roshni.-Fatima-

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

H a p p y  B i r t h d a y

M e l i

Pretty colourful no?LOL Anyway, I think that on this special day you should watch this video:

Best song everCool

Anyway, hope you get lots and lots and lots and lots of presentsBig smile And a big fat cakeBig smile And share it with meBig smile And lemme know if you get cakedROFL I'd do it but I'm not allowedUnhappy For my cousin's b-day I had a plate full of icing and when it was my turn to feed him I just put the plate on his face and got his face dirtyROFL It was fun except I got in trouble =/ Why this is important is beyond meROFL

Anyway, happy birthdayBig smile

Edited by -Ravjot- - 27 November 2010 at 7:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaatinaviniva sharma

dangerouzIshk.

IF-Sizzlerz

dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Reserved..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
res

Aahaana

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
happy b'day Meli dear......hope u'll have blast today....
will  be back with my Msg soon....

Aahaana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top