Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH in subs

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Is it possible to get episode wid subs ma friend does not understand hindi and she wants it watch it rlly badly

Edited by Inshira - 25 November 2010 at 3:17pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH in subs" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LindaxXx

Goldie

LindaxXx

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
me too dear i hardly understand hindi...but every episode has its update on KMH forum ..just let her read it...hope it helps Smile

safia1234

safia1234

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
so umm i know the link but for some reason it says newbies cant post link so if you really want it, go to viikii.com, type Kitani Mohabbat hai 2  and then theyll show up a list of channels, there will be one with kitani mohabbat hai 2 icon,
then when you click that channel on the side go to all videos, and all the epis from episode 1 are subbed, enjoy! :D

i dont really know if this will help you find it wish i cud post the link here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MA93Inshira

Inshira

Goldie

Inshira

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thnks guys it helps

MA93

MA93

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by safia1234

so umm i know the link but for some reason it says newbies cant post link so if you really want it, go to viikii.com, type Kitani Mohabbat hai 2  and then theyll show up a list of channels, there will be one with kitani mohabbat hai 2 icon,
then when you click that channel on the side go to all videos, and all the epis from episode 1 are subbed, enjoy! :D

i dont really know if this will help you find it wish i cud post the link here.
Hey thanks for the link the video quality is sooo good but they dont seem to have subbed todays(29th) episode :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.