Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

KMH in subs

Inshira Goldie
Inshira
Inshira

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Is it possible to get episode wid subs ma friend does not understand hindi and she wants it watch it rlly badly

Edited by Inshira - 25 November 2010 at 3:17pm

LindaxXx Goldie
LindaxXx
LindaxXx

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
me too dear i hardly understand hindi...but every episode has its update on KMH forum ..just let her read it...hope it helps Smile
safia1234 Newbie
safia1234
safia1234

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
so umm i know the link but for some reason it says newbies cant post link so if you really want it, go to viikii.com, type Kitani Mohabbat hai 2  and then theyll show up a list of channels, there will be one with kitani mohabbat hai 2 icon,
then when you click that channel on the side go to all videos, and all the epis from episode 1 are subbed, enjoy! :D

i dont really know if this will help you find it wish i cud post the link here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MA93Inshira

Inshira Goldie
Inshira
Inshira

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thnks guys it helps
MA93 Newbie
MA93
MA93

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by safia1234

so umm i know the link but for some reason it says newbies cant post link so if you really want it, go to viikii.com, type Kitani Mohabbat hai 2  and then theyll show up a list of channels, there will be one with kitani mohabbat hai 2 icon,
then when you click that channel on the side go to all videos, and all the epis from episode 1 are subbed, enjoy! :D

i dont really know if this will help you find it wish i cud post the link here.
Hey thanks for the link the video quality is sooo good but they dont seem to have subbed todays(29th) episode :(

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index