Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

new fan of kmh 1 n 2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

khalida4u

khalida4u

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
hi everyone,
i m a new fan here of kmh 2.i love kmh2 sooooooooooooo much that its explainable.even same like 'character ' i also watched kmh 1 in less than 2 weeks.i m unexpainable fan of kmh 1 n 2.or raha sawal arjuhi ka tho math pucho yaaron.unk baraimai tho koi kuch bi nahe kehsakta.they r the best jodi in this whole world.mai tho baaas itna kahungi ki may god bless kmh 2 the very best with every episode bringing some romance,fun n more.or ha arjuhi ko tho kabi unko unk pyarr mai kisiki buri nazar na lagai , may god bless both of u with all the happiness of this world n wish both of u a very good,beautiful n sweet life n journey.
bye
ur aasha(khalida4u meaning in some language ' forever4u ').

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

characterkiranpakinikita_786Pranii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new fan of kmh 1 n 2" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
aww so sweet post Aasha and thanks a lot for explaining the meaning of ur username, really very thoughtful.

welcome to our KMH2 forum :) hope u have a great time here and please do take part in the discussions and all. and yup Arjuhi and Karan-Kritika are the bestest couple ever and KMH1 is the most beautiful show ever and it seems KMH2 will also be the same :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khalida4u

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
welcome...

khalida4u

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
i am also a new fan :)
hahaha before i used to get annoyed at why this show is so popular, but recently i started watching season 2 and it's preeee good !

khalida4u

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
me too!! I am also new fan of KMH1 and 2.

khalida4u

khalida4u

khalida4u

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
THANK YOU all my sweet frnds for welcoming me in such a nice n sweet way.luv u all.bye n take care 2.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.