Thendral

25-11-2010,Thursday update,Romance in the air (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Janani20

Janani20

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Hema!Smile

Anand's parents are really funny, they make me laugh so hard LOL LOL I wish they were Tamizh's parents, it would have been much better Ouch But us usual in all serials there are many problems. Kalyani is also funny, especially the "loan" matter, Thulasi should be proud to get such get good friends and of course a good hubby! Tongue

I really loved the part where Tamizh grabbed Thulasi and spinned around..really cute and when he asked for a kiss..hehe Embarrassed Good moment and a chance for them to be happy but then the "thangasilai" came in Angry arrghh why does she only come when Tamizh and Thulasi are happy?

Some people saying that there might a be a microphone in that lamp..OMG if that is true then Charu is the most disgusting girl in the world., why would she want to hear husband-wife privacy of what they are talking in a room?! YUCKDead

I too think that Kalyani-Joseph would be a good pair and Deepa-KanaguWink

I always say this but as usual good acting by Deepak, Shruthi, Hemalatha, Suzanne etc,ClapClap
*Tamizh and Thulasi looked extra cute in this episode, she is really pretty in saree!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25-11-2010,Thursday update,Romance in the air (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys there are so many spelling mistakes and many other mistakes,didn't check even that such a nut I am.Actually when I finished it was midnight so in half sleep I forgot to check them...will correct it soon.

Edited by Hema_M - 26 November 2010 at 10:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Quelle-BelleShemmo

Dheshaana

Groupbie

Dheshaana

Posted: 02 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
as soon as something cute is happening between Thulasi n Tamil, Chaaru has to come and spoilt it. How is thulasi believing her fakeness. Chaarun wants to split them up sumhw. Nitheesh marrying Lavanya is going to help do this because it's going to make her closer to Tamil's family. Tamil is not going to let anything get in the way of him and his wife. Thulasi needs to stop thinking negatively, she needs to live the life she dreams  and to the fullest. They were destined to be together and she should make each other happy always.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top