Posted: 13 years ago

Arman times

edition 28

Brief Updates
By : -tas-

Mon, Nov 8th
  • Sulochana and Varsha patchu up on Archu's request
  • Dharmesh ignores Vaishu
  • Jay needs money and so goes to Shridar who agrees to give 20 Laks in exhange of Jay's illegal stocks in a room. Shridhar and Ajit meet. it's all Ajit's plan.
  • Varshu tries to call Satish but he rejects them. Satish is restless while V is crying.
  • Ajit calls Manav and informs him that their plan is working. Shravni overhears Manav saying that they've to stop Archu's marriage at any cost. She confronts Manav but he gives it back to her.
  • Shrav tells that to Sav. Sav wants Manav to swear on her tht he won't interfer in Archu's life to which he refuses.
Tues, Nov 9th
  • Everyone is doing the preparations at the Karanjkar's for Archu's rituals
  • Satish and Dharmesh patch up
  • Archu and Manju are fighting. Sulochana wants Archu to forget Manav
  • Damodar baba is drunk, and says ill about Archu in frustration
  • Police comes to Jaywant's place, but he is saved by his friend
Wed, Nov 10th
  • Jaywant comes to know that Manav was behind all this
  • Jaywant tells everything to the Karanjkars. An angry Vinod storms at the Deshmukhs
  • Dharmesh and Vaishu patch up
  • BA tries to brainwash Satish about Varshu but fails
  • Vandu tells Manav everything Archu said. He's shocked
  • Manav decides to save Archu from Jaywant
Thurs, Nov 11th
  • Archana's haldi ceremony going on in her house
  • Shravani's ubtan ceremony going on in her house
  • Manav convinces Vandu to help him meet Archu
  • Dharmesh and Jaywant are thinking of a way to get themselves out of the court case
  • Manav apologizes to Shravni, who in turn tells him that she wants the marriage ASAP
  • Vandu convinces Archu to go and meet Manav
  • Manav orders Archu to do as he say but she replies that its too late
Fri, Nov 12th
  • Archu begs Manav to let her go. He tells her that her memory will always be with him
  • Satish and Varsha patch up
  • Satish hears Jaywant telling his friends about his nasty plans
  • Satish forces Archana to call off this winning and run away with Manav and to confess her love to Manav
  • Shravni calls Manav and breaks the engagement. She tells him to go to Manav
  • Both Archana and Manav are running towards each other
Mon, Nov 15th
  • ARchu and Manav reunite in front of Bappa. He puts sindoor on her with Bappa as the sole witness. They hug
  • Sulochana is worried for ARchu. She tells to check the mandir and Dharmesh says she isn't there.
  • Savita is furious and is cursing Archana, tells off Shravni as well. Damodar however is happy. Girish is also frustrated and tells off the entire family.
  • Manav promises ARchu to never live her and says that they have to live for themselves as well. they are ready to face what may come together.
  • Vaishu is consoling Sulo. While Dharmu and Vinod want to go the police station, Satish tries to stop them. Eventually, Vinod searchs for Archu on the streets and Dharmesh goes to the station.
  • Shravni breaks down and tells off her dad saying that he used her. She says Manav can never give her the love like Sachin did.
  • Dhamesh says most prolly Manav took ARchu with him as he marrying Manav will save him from court sentence. Sulo agrees. The K's go to the D's.
  • the Ks nd Ds confront and yell at each other.
Tues, Nov 16th
  • Savita-Sulochana verbal fight continues and Savita nearly faints.
  • the Ks tell all that at their house. Dharmesh concludes tht Archu left on her will
  • Savita recuperes and curses Archu. She ends up burning all Archu pics.
  • Prabha and co leave the Ks. Outside the Mandap, jaywant's father announces that the bride ran away. Gossiping starts and Sulo faints.
  • Jaywant is in a bad shape. ArMan have a cute moment.
Wed, Nov 17th
  • Dharmesh tells Vaishu Manav is behind all this while ArMan come to the K house.
  • Everyone is shocked to see the sindoor on Archu's maang. Sulochana yells at Manav. Manav tries to defend himself and Archu, but gets slapped by Sulo instead.
  • Archu defends Manav ans so shouts at her mother. Sulochana is shocked and shouts back at her.
  • Sulochana wants Archu to choose between her mom and hubby. Archu chooses Manav.
  • Sulochana nd family break all the ties with ArMan.
  • ArMan have a sweet moment outside.
Thurs, Nov 18th
  • The whole family is angry at Archu. Only Satish supports her.
  • ArMan go to the Ds. Baba blesses them while Ajit hugs Manav. Savita abuses Archu and hits her.
  • Manav defends Archu and so shouts back at Savita. Savita wants Archu's jewelleries, Archu does so. ArMan leave the house.
  • Sulochana consoles herself and wants the family to get over Archu.
Fri, Nov 19th
  • Ajit offers ArMan to stay with them but ArMan politely reject. Vandu is angry at Savita.
  • ArMan at Paav Bhajji stand and have a share a cute light moment.
  • ArMan sleep on roadside. Archu is sick, hence Manav starts to look for a job.
  • he gets a work at a contruction site. The man pays him but the notes are torn. Manav is shocked and cries.

Links to Written and Video Update

Mon, Nov 8th
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1531542

Tues, Nov 9th
Video Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1532523
Written Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1532606

Wed, Nov 10th
Video Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1533603
Written Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1533698

Thurs, Nov 11th
Video Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1534609
Written Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1534697

Fri, Nov 12th
Video Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1535607
Written Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1535750

Mon, Nov 15th
Video Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1537878
Written Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1538270

Tues, Nov 16th
Video Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1539031
Written Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1539183

Wed, Nov 17th
Video Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1540062
Written Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1540168

Thurs, Nov 18th
Video Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1541069
Written Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1541210

Fri, Nov 19th

Video Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1542157
Written Update : https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1542338

SBS/SBB Links

SBB/SBS: Twist in tale-ArMaan wedding *Link*

SBB NOVEMBER11

SBS NOVEMBER 16

SBS NOVEMBER 17

ITA Awards 2010 [Main Event] - 21st Nov 2010 *DVD*

ITA[Main+Red]-21stNov10-OL/Dl/Pic *DVDQ*

Dialogue Male and Female
By : loveabletwinz

-None-

Best Character of the Fortnight :
By : ..Soni..

Shravani Mahadik: It is because of her that ArMan were able to reunite at the nth hour, by rejecting to marry to Manav. Its better late than never. Knowing that there is no future in marriage, they would have never liven happily, and marriage of compromise fails to work big time. She also freed Manav from the responsibility of her anr Sachin and headed to start new lease of life on her own without anyone's help.

Best ArMan Sequence
By : *Resham

Wht better than to describe the reunion of these guys..any other scn for them would be no less apart....πŸ˜ƒ..The whole of reunion sequence of Manav and Archana ws breathtakingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Their long desire to meet each other..realizing the fact of loving each other frm the core of their hearts and not able to live away frm each other...and finally running towards each other...and a strong and a casting hug...wht else could one portray or feel thru tht entire scn....😳😳😳..They hugged and m sure even the audiences would hv hugged their loved ones after this dream come true😳😳 nw dont blame me if I m getting too biased on themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best Family Scene
By : *Resham*

Actually the whole drama catering to their families..if tht can be called as the family scn of the week then possible...bt one scene which affected me most ws the behaviour of the families towards Arman...why cant there be an understanding of thinking fr their children...when they knew tht these guys just did everything out of their responsibilities.....nways...to look at frm my side there ws nth as such the family scn fr this week sorry

Stars of the Fortinght

Star Actor of the week:

Who should v give...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..there were two contenders..bt my heart in tht Arman reunion went to SushantπŸ˜‰...his expressions towards meeting Archana after Shravani cleared his way was worth catching..and then heading to meet her..tht whole sequence the range of emotions he carried with zest...πŸ‘πŸ‘..and not to forget when Archana ws disowned by her family...the dialog of his took my heart..."Bure se bura hokar chalte hai, agar kuch acha hua toh bonus"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..tht smirk swept my feetsπŸ˜‰..Sushant really took me a long way through his prowess of performance...its just for him....πŸ˜›

Star Actress:

None other than Ankita...my goodness this lady has excelled and surpassed her own acting abilitiesπŸ‘πŸ‘From running away from her home to landing straightaway in Manav's arms...her range of emotions thru tht journey ws much much applaudable...πŸ˜ƒ even after tht her standing for Manav against her own family ws well sketchedπŸ˜ƒ...she truly truly deserves a round of applause...Ankita way to go girl...you just make my belief go stronger tht noone can make Archana so come alive like you....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mr and Mrs Head Turner
By : ..Sonii..

Ms. Headturner: Archana looked drop dead gorgeousin the yellow paithani saree of the wedding day, with the hair left open and simple. Shravani was looking beautiful in nine yard yellow saree along with Vaishali and Varsha
Mr. Headturner: As the Dulha of the D-day, Manav was the show stealer of fortnight, with his cream-golden sherwani he complimented Archana for being the most beautiful couple. Also the sherwanis wore by Jaywant, Satish, Ajit made them look handsome guys in the merry land of PR.

World of Archana and Manav

-None-
Again repeating, if anyone is interested in this section, please PM me at -tas- 😊

Creation of the Fortnight

credits : nureat01

Review for the Fortnight

This whole week ws a treat for Arman fans...wht we were waiting for 2 yrs almost came true this time..rather it came true this time...v saw a wonderful change in Shravani...and Arman realizing love for each other and most importantly realizing tht they just cant live without each other ws wht the audience craved for😳...their reunion ws the most awaited moment Armanians lived for...and v got to see it...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ The repurcussions after their reunion well were worst..bt we enjoyed their reunion so much tht all other things were considerable avoidableπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rating: 4.5/5

By : rdfan

This review is definitely going to be fun

Cause this fortnite there was loads of khushi and sum gham

Armaan ne ghar choda

Har rasam ko toda

Aur apne families ko jaante hue bhi unke saath apna sar foda

Sulochna aai kabhi apni beti ke pavitra pyaar ko samajh nahi pai

Crying for tyaag ki devi shravani 'that is for u the real Sav aai

Now Armaan have each other

So this paagal parivaar waalon ke liye why bother

But no ab they will want to win them over

Don't when shravani resurfaces and Manav has to run for cover

The usual slapping fights and yelling was there

But with Armaan scorching the screen who cares

No place to go but still having a good time

In love everything looks fine

But Archana ko  hua bukhaar

Jaag utha Manav ka pyaar

In search for work and money he went

Only to return and find where Archana went

Cause happiness for long for them  isn't meant

Now next fortnight my frustration I'll vent

This review has turned out woefully crappy

But  I know u'll forgive me cause Armaan reunion has made u all Happy

Rating for the fortnight -4.5/5

Expectations for the Fortnight
By : toothbrush13

This past fortnight finished its course with some scenes of Manav and Archana becoming more comfortable as a couple and constantly reaffirming their trust on each other, along with becoming homeless.  Without a roof over their heads, they are wandering around the streets of Mumbai, and a potential solution may be shown to this.  Rumors are doing the rounds that Sulochana will take Manav and Archana in when she sees their state, as said by Saas Bahu aur Saazish as well as one article.  This taking in of Manav and Archana may cause more strife in the relationship both she and the couple share with Savita.  Regardless of whether this happens or not, one can expect more scenes about Manav and Archana being homeless but still building their relationship.  Little seems to be happening with regards to most of the other characters.  Jaywant may resurface soon with a vengence and it seems as if something is brewing with Ajit's track. 

Will ArMan remain homeless?  Will Manav somehow make it big?  What happened to the court case that was coming?  Where has Jaywant gone?  Is Shravani going to be shown anymore?  Will any other buddies of Manav come around to help him?  What is the purpose of Rasika leaving?  How much worse will the fight between Savtia and Sulochana become?  Where did the bike Manav was riding go?  How does Manohar feel about the current situaiton other than realizing that his glasses need adjusting?

For the answers to these and many more questions, continue to watch Pavitra Rishta.

Interview for the fortnight
By : nikitagmc
Interviewee : PRnerd
  1. You have an absolutely adorable pet name- 'Fifi'. What's the background behind it?-no special reason, my best friend started calling me Fifi because my real name begins F
1.How did you come across I-F? How has your journey been uptil now? -was searching for info on the leads of PR and came across it.  

2.What was the first thing that hooked you to Pavitra Rishta? - The male lead manav

3.What were your expectations from the show? I expected this serial to be different from the regular run of the mill indian soaps where the creators concentrated on the romance of the leads 

4.To what extent have they been fulfilled? instead of my expectations being fulfilled, it was butchered to the extent that i have lost interest in the show in particular the leads

5.Which is the quality of Archana and Manav that you most admire? Which qualities do you utterly dislike?
I admire Archana's simplicity and compassion and Manav's honesty and humility - what i dislike is archu is too naive and unambitious and manav is not a go getter and is a pushover

6.Now that they have got reunited, how do you want the future track to proceed? i would like to see them faring well in life, both of them having good jobs and of course having kids and maintaining their love for each other

7.Post divorce, which do you think was the most entertaining track in PR? How satisfied were you by the way it was handled? nothing was entertaining for me..i was totally dissatisfied, i lost interest in the show

8. Which is the best thing about PR forum that makes you keep coming back for more? - my friends and of course the commentaries etc πŸ˜ƒ

9.Since you are one of the oldest members of the forum, what changes have you observed in PR forum since the time PR started? - recently the forum have become a battleground, no one seems to "Agree to Disagree" anymore, and i sincerely hope this changes now that the leads have reunitedπŸ˜•

10.If like Archana, you were planning to elope with a handsome guy, then who would be the guy, and how would you go about it? - It sure ent going to be anyone from tvland, it would hafta be John AbrahamπŸ˜†

11.Which was the most pathetic scene in PR according to you, one which made you burst into laughter cos of the sheer stupidity of the scene? - oh my gosh so many scenes i would hafta put all in a hat and choose, the one that stands out most for me was when archana was doing that ritual for shravani when she was pregnant...(dont know the name of itπŸ˜•)

12.Give tag lines to each character: Manav...He has a soft heart and a head to match., Archana....She was another one of Manav's near Mrs., Shravani...it was nice, let's not do it twice, Savita...She has a mouth dirtier than a wicker toilet seat., Dharmesh...The going got weird and he turned pro., Jaywant...The cream rises to the top. So does the scum.πŸ˜†

13.Which other shows do you watch regularly? Who are your other favourite actors in Tellyland? Geet - Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet Choudhary ( tas interrupts : I LOVE you for this Fifi Di!!!! =D .. Ok sorry *tas be professional!* :P)

14.Compared to other shows on TV, where does PR stand according to you? On what counts is it better/worse than them? on a scale of 1-10 - 1 being the highest it is 7, i wont compare PR to other shows

15.If you are made the creative director of PR for one day, what scenes/situations would you create/liberties would you take to have some fun with the show? - This is easy, I will be upper management so i will hire the gals of PR forum to rewrite the scripts...simpleπŸ˜‰

16. Rank the guys on PR according to their sex appeal. - Satish, Manav, Jaywant, Ajit, Dharmu

17.Which was your happiest moment/day in I-F? - When ArMan got married 

18.Since you are famous for your one liners, if you had to sum up the story of PR in one line, how would you do it? - That's a very meaty question and I'd like to give it a very meaty answer -baloney!

19. Any message for Ekta? -  They said you were a great asset. I think they were off by two letters.

20.Any message to your friends on I-F, and any advice for the younger lot? -

True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island..to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing

Trivia for the fortnight
By : nikitagmc

Link to the previous ArMan Times

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1538012

Editor's Note

I'm so sorry for the delay guys. I'm finally done πŸ˜ƒ. ArMan have finally reutined so party time!! πŸ₯³. I've got nothing much to say, I had something to say actually but I forgot
So till the next, have great fun!
oh and one thing, whoever wanna join the team is most welcome, just drop me a PM and please do send in your answers to the Trivia of the Fortnight naa!
Edited by -tas- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Awesome work everyone!!

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail
Looks very beautiful Taz!!
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've to write the brief update myself [:'(]

Oye you lazy ppl, isn't the Links to Written Update enough πŸ˜†

ps .. its actually  fun to do the brief updt.. sachi πŸ˜†
Edited by -tas- - 13 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
OK I'm done. 😊
Finally Completed 😎
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YipeeeeeeeπŸ₯³
ArMan Times 28 th Edition is up......πŸ₯³
Its looking beautiful Tas πŸ˜ƒ
Fifi di what a cool interview...
GR8 job everyone !!
nice lines rdfan !!

-monica- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow! i think this time it looks something different.πŸ˜ƒ it looks great, wonderful, cool.πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ˜³
brilliant job TasπŸ€—
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay i just gotta say this interviewee wasn't a good sportπŸ˜•
LotusPetals thumbnail
PRnerd.. I'd like to say that I LOVED the interview πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6