Poll Question :

why does Rajveer want to kill arjun?

Poll Choice
Because Arjun kidnapped arohi
Because Gauri loves Arjun
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys

I am really confused as to the reason why Rajveer wants to kill Arjun (like he said today)

when he found out that arjun kidnapped Arohi...he wasn't so angry or so after arjun's blood

when he found out that Gauri loved Arjun- it was the first time he thought of killing Arjun

it's really difficult to understand whar Rajveer cares more about

sorry-forgot to put the option for both
in the poll๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by perfectdreams - 13 years ago
Good topic๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Im not going to vote...because I am also confused. I hate to say it but I actually think it's because Gauri loves Arjun. However it could also be because he's angry about the kindapping-it's just that he or other family members don't seem to be as concerned about Arohi's kidnapping as they should be. Overall I am confused
LOL๐Ÿ˜†
I was thinking the same thing when watching the episode therefore well done for creating this poll.

the only person who can answer this is Rajveer
90% His wife Gauri loves Arjun ๐Ÿ˜‰
10% he kidnapped Arohi  ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'd say it has a lot to do with who Arjun is.  He is a Singhania and Rajvir's family has some bad past with them.  Then I'd say that his wife being in love with Arjun adds fuel to the fire.  And to top it all off Arjun has kidnapped Arohi.  Edited by Sohniye212 - 13 years ago
He always wanted to put him behind the bars.............since the start of the show!!!

The day he kidnapped Arohi.........i guess he wanted to kill him dat very moment........but since his dad stopped him........he couldn't go against him!!!!

Gauri luving Arjun ..............added more fuel to his anger..........so I think there are sooooooooooo many reasons why he wants to kill him!!!!Gauri's luv just proved the most provoking one!!!!!
I think that he never did like arjun but now that gauri loved arjun, his even more pissed off...i wonder if they will find arjun and arohi soon
I think cuz Gauri still loves Arjun
i think tht put  his ego down....tht he cant capture him n tht his wife loved him...lol loserrrrr lmao
I think he is angry cos Arjun kisnapped Arohi
but is out to kill him purely cos his wife is in love with him