perfectdreams

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I think after today's episode

Arjun and ARohi reached the next stage in their relationship

from first-meeting

to misunderstanding

to genrally understanding eachother

this was actually a vital point

one thing I am loving about season two is that Arjun and Arohi love story is so different from the usual ones we see on tv

it's not all about the girl falling and ther hero catching her, or eye-locks when they come close to eachother

it's so much more than that

as seen in the mask party- both had started liking toeachother's way of thinking-no faces...just thoughts

i really liked today's episode

and I am so glad that they are over the misunderstanding phase
Big smile time for some cute romantic scenes

Edited by perfectdreams - 25 November 2010 at 11:48am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

fastgrowthunlimitedfunmediamodemonthgonecreativitynumberthreetvscreenmakingmagicSohniye212First-classFanLove14kiranpakinikita_786rose-girlPraniiAnchi.AnkitaKaranmanjha.Nabi.shibzDr.BasketGuptaMariaa.RDAnjalii...xXxSiddhi_wida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun and Arohi-a step ahead now" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
cudnt agree more..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
...u stole my words...TongueStar...esp the line
"it's not all about the girl falling and ther hero catching her, or eye-locks when they come close to eachother"

*sigh* if only other ppl cud understand this...not all love stores is guna b like that....some have 2 b different..and our KMH is...the best and unique...and yet so intesnse and passionate....EmbarrassedHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Nice post....ClapClap
I agree...!!KMH is a very unique sho n love story...not like other shos wher we only see one thing i.e , heroine falling , hero catching..LOL , eyelocks.,widout ny reason dose intense scenes..SleepyLOL
Arjun Arohi both hav started to like each other but dey still don realise it...Aro is guilty dat she always misunderstood Arjun n Arjun is thinkin abt why he poured out his heart to Aro...ConfusedWinkTongue....now their misunderstandings hav been cleared....n we can expect some cute moments between ArjuhiTongue....n yeah im equally lovin KMH2.....very different n unique concept...Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnjalii...xXx

First-classFan

First-classFan

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
could not agree more-lovely topic
loved todays episode
Arjun and Aroohi have definetly reached the next stage in the love story

Pranii

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfectdreams

I think after today's episode

Arjun and ARohi reached the next stage in their relationship

from first-meeting

to misunderstanding

to genrally understanding eachother

this was actually a vital point

one thing I am loving about season two is that Arjun and Arohi love story is so different from the usual ones we see on tv

it's not all about the girl falling and ther hero catching her, or eye-locks when they come close to eachother

it's so much more than that

as see in the mask party- both had a lking toeachother's way of thinking-no faces...just thoughts

i really liked today's episode

and I am so glad that they are over the misunderstanding phase Big smile

i completely agree...Big smile n one more to add to @bold:its not about any dupatta scene eitherTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.Anjalii...xXx

kiranpaki

kiranpaki

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
agreed...

Pranii

Sohniye212

Groupbie

Sohniye212

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
You nailed it! Completely agree with you!! 
The story so far of them taking time to understand each other just makes it all seem more realistic...and I really hope that this goes on for a while...hopefully the story will allow their love to develop instead of happening as fast as a flash of lightning...
...even though I must say, fairy tales are so darn cute! Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.