Poll

What color suit do you think Armaan looks best in?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shiverz thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys.. this is just for fun.. but i know there a lot of armaan fans here and so i was just thinking what color suit you guys thought he looks best in... this is just for fun, and i am really getting restless for monday to come....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsonyxo thumbnail
i'd chose black... ooo.., soo cute! 😳 ..but for monday's episode..., i'd chose pink 😊 ....n ya.., i'm just trying to find other things to do to wait for monday to come!!
queenbee thumbnail
ooooooooooooh........... BLACK............... !!!!! never disturb a sleeping black panther!... all that snarling and growling at nandu and pouncing on him... all i cud think of was how dangerous he looked... how supple and sleek his body... his eyes blazing with silent fury in the dark.. his movements so cat-like, so graceful, so feline ... oooooh armaan looks DEADLY in black!!

there sld have been one more option ALL  because he looks nice in all colours

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Queenbee..the way u described him was just... 😳
queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

Queenbee..the way u described him was just... 😳

Oh Daisy... I'm dying for tomorrow... aren't u 😳
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohh he looks excellent in everything, but he stands out the most in black!

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deli

Deli, Congrats on becoming a Senior member! In case u didn't know, Senior members have a better chance of hooking up with Armaan 😉😆

And the pics with the labelling are... breath t a  k    i     n     g............!!!!
Edited by queenbee - 19 years ago
xsonyxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

ooooooooooooh........... BLACK............... !!!!! never disturb a sleeping black panther!... all that snarling and growling at nandu and pouncing on him... all i cud think of was how dangerous he looked... how supple and sleek his body... his eyes blazing with silent fury in the dark.. his movements so cat-like, so graceful, so feline ... oooooh armaan looks DEADLY in black!!

omg... perfect discreption queenbee!! 👏👏 ..just reading this is soooo..... 😳😳😳

xsonyxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deli

deli ....this reealllly helped!!! ...n he looks soooo cute in evrything he wears!!! 😳😳 ...but no matter what.., i HAVE to say.... BLACK!! ..nothing can beat black..., n NO ONE can beat armaan in BLACK!!! 😳