Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

adhasrujana

adhasrujana

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
WinkWink this is  for all the fans of kitani mohabbat  hai ab bataiye aapko kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai Tongue so hope you are liking kitani mohabbat hai I am extremely happy today today's background music made me really happySmile i was about to cry  n now it's time now share your feelings tell us how much you love kitani mohabbat hai n whyDay Dreaming
  i loved kitani mohabbat hai 1 a lot n now also loving kitani  mohabbat  hai 2

Edited by adhasrujana - 25 November 2010 at 9:40am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ratnanandaPriya_kmhLove14kiranpakiCutieeMeSaVnitanu111arose-girlnikita_786DiorRouge.PraniiAnkitaKaran-Olly-sujal_kashishpayal_4shibzAnjalii...xXxMariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KAISE KAHE HUME KITANI MOHABBAT HAI" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Heartme tooooooooooooooo..i second that.....i love every second of kitni mohabbat hai 2 n 1....both r awsumm....n its ONLY bcoz of arjuhi n the KMH team....love everyone...HeartHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhPranii-Olly-AnkitaKaranshibz

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
sruju me too in luv wid kmh2. its better dan best. luv it like crazy. cannot tell how much i luv kmh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhPranii-Olly-AnkitaKaran

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
yeah its ma oxygen... ma love....... i wanna our kmh n kk at d top Heart

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i am addicted to this serial. Loving KMH2..

adhasrujana

adhasrujana

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
today's background music awesome i loved it reminded me of kitani mohabbat hai i fell in love with it today's scenes were very good ,interesting gave a hint that story is gonna bi intense
i think until this episode arjun continuously never spoke this much n arohi oh my god came out of her so called wrong impressions on arjun that he is not gud he cheated gauri ,dumped gauri n she realized that she was wrong Clap
LOLchikuROFL arohi ke paas jayega oh my god this will be definitely interesting so son't miss 2morrow's episodfe i know you ppl won't miss it

Priya_kmhPranii-Olly-AnkitaKaranshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
kaise kahen humein kitani mohabbat hai....Day Dreaming yup i love both the seasons...they are very unique yet defines kitani mohabat hai...i m lovin the BGs..there are new ones n old ones too n they are usin so many tunes now in every epi there is a new tune or somethin from the KMH1 box dat was neva played dis season...Heart totally in love...now cannot wait for teh nxt epi n how to spend the weekend without KMH?CryEmbarrassed

Priya_kmhPranii-Olly-AnkitaKaranAnjalii...xXx

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged

i loved both the seasons kmh 1 and kmh 2..and i am glad that i am loving kmh 2 like crazy..it realy has the feel and as the story is moving after todays episode i really feel like saying Kitani mohabbat hai....wow!! so strong and intense..cant wait for tom epi..Hearting arjuhi..and kmh 2..

Priya_kmhPraniishibzAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top