Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
today arjun finally said what was in his heart.....

im so glad that arohi finally knows that arjun isnt what she tho....

i wish she would have known that when he didnt try to do anything to her at the cottage but still its better then neverLOL

now i think the real story will became....

thank god arjun didnt tell her that she's kidnapped or else she'll became the jungli billi again....

but this rajbir is really scaring me i hope he doesnt do anything..... i have a feeling that arohi will probably end up stopping her chachu from doing anything to arjun...

what do you guys think....
feel free to say what you think....

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 25 November 2010 at 8:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpakinikita_786Anchi.AnkitaKarantinselDr.BasketGuptaMariaa.RDsujal_kashishSandstoneAnjalii...xXxshibzwida-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arohi finally understood...." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brokenmirrors

IF-Dazzler

brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
the convo between those two was soo great!
arohi realised she was wrong about his 'relationship' with gauri
im really hoping arjun and arohi will be lost in the jungle together before her family of his bro comes to end the 'romance in the jungle' Embarrassed i dont think arohi will stop rajbir from hurting arjun..i think arjun already has a plan to escape the cops and all. but looking forward to tomm.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13Anchi.wida

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
D conversation was very touching.. Atleast arohi realised tat she was wrong..
arjuns bro hav told police abt d forest.. he s nt worried about his dad bt he wants 2 ruin arjuns plan he s so evil..his dad shud get 2 kw tat it was his own son who leaked d info about arohi...
I hope rajvir doesnt hurt arjun after cumg 2 know tat gauri loved arjun i think he s more angry on arjun hope arohi stops rajvir frm hurtin arjun.. Waitn fr tomorrow's episode..

Edited by mythili2 - 25 November 2010 at 9:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i thnk dey will b lost in d jungle........ aakhir arjun singhania ko pakadna itna aasan nahi hogaWink

lilindiangurl13Anjalii...xXxshibz

arjun.arohi4eva

arjun.arohi4eva

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
i hope their lost in the jungle for a while longer...maybe arjun leaves to go for a walk and arohi follows him and both of them get lost, so when arohi's family comes to find her they will only find safali and m&b, but arjun and arohi are still not found....well atleast thts what i hope happens......either that or arohi saves arjun from either rajvir or the goon that arjun's brothers going to send

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
ya r8! Arjun ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi namunkin hai.. LOL

Sohniye212lilindiangurl13shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsha

im really hoping arjun and arohi will be lost in the jungle together before her family of his bro comes to end the 'romance in the jungle' Embarrassed i dont think arohi will stop rajbir from hurting arjun..i think arjun already has a plan to escape the cops and all. but looking forward to tomm.

awe...this thing neva struck meEmbarrassed i really really hope the jungle ki kahani doesnt end hereTongue

n i was thinking that wen Rajveer tries 2 harm Arjun, Arohi is gona stop him...but if they are not gona find Arjun-Aro den, sooner or later Arohi is gona stand by Arjun...

lilindiangurl13Anchi.-Olly-

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Mrsha

awe...this thing neva struck meEmbarrassed i really really hope the jungle ki kahani doesnt end hereTongue

n i was thinking that wen Rajveer tries 2 harm Arjun, Arohi is gona stop him...but if they are not gona find Arjun-Aro den, sooner or later Arohi is gona stand by Arjun...

hey i think it will be great..i also dont want this jungle scene to get over..awe arjuhi ..cant wait for tom..LOLLOL..and i also wanna see how rajveer will digest the fact when arohi will love arohi..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13Anchi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.