viren's secret with chanchal

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what did viren told to chanchal to accept nivi? or saturday twist?so confusing......viren has some other intentions also not with regarding dadaji's incident.It may be regardin property too.It going to be biggest twist.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yaar seriouslyy my headd is gonggg round n roundd by seengg all dis twistss n turnss almostt everday .
Really Wht viren said 2 chanchal tht She agrees 2 accept nivi as her bahu .damnnn confusinggg.

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guess Viren is telling Chanchal that he knows Keshav's truth and would expose it if Chanchal does not treat Nivedita well.😆
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I guess Viren is telling Chanchal that he knows Keshav's truth and would expose it if Chanchal does not treat Nivedita well.😆

even i think u r correct bcos only one thing can keep chanchal quiet and that is the fear of exposure....and i think viren went on the wedding night to inquire into the truth of what kesav said and found out that his father is responsible for all that...that is why he is saying i got so caught up in the work i couldnt call u...other than that reason, nothing would make chanchal accept nivi so easily....

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Viren spoke in the language Chanchal understands...he knows exactly how to tackle Chanchal...Chanchal cannot be changed by Sid's or Nivi's goodness..she needs to be tackled in different way, which only Viren knows..
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Viren spoke in the language Chanchal understands...he knows exactly how to tackle Chanchal...Chanchal cannot be changed by Sid's or Nivi's goodness..she needs to be tackled in different way, which only Viren knows..

exactly.. or may be he told chanchal that he has married nivi for revenge and her mother has to support him
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ky..............u all r pict.in viren as a whitedove..................tell me one thin why chanchal support viren for revenge?becoz if he go to the root ,he may know the reality,also she only want nivi to stay apart frm sood house.............ky tell me abut saturdays spcial episode.....what is happnin Edited by anandnandu - 13 years ago
biatchali thumbnail
no i dont think it has anything to do with viren knowing the secret...its 2 sooon..creatives are going to torture us by making us watch viren treat nivi badly...it has to be that hes told his mother hes in it 4 revenge...where is this video of promo or precap can any1 post a link?i would like 2 c ...thank you
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: biatchali

no i dont think it has anything to do with viren knowing the secret...its 2 sooon..creatives are going to torture us by making us watch viren treat nivi badly...it has to be that hes told his mother hes in it 4 revenge...where is this video of promo or precap can any1 post a link?i would like 2 c ...thank you

sat episode might be they all singing and dancing celebrating two weddings in the family.. since chanchal and daadi will now be supprting nivrens marriage

how come viren never took niv for dadajis ashirvaad yet
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

even i think u r correct bcos only one thing can keep chanchal quiet and that is the fear of exposure....and i think viren went on the wedding night to inquire into the truth of what kesav said and found out that his father is responsible for all that...that is why he is saying i got so caught up in the work i couldnt call u...other than that reason, nothing would make chanchal accept nivi so easily....

Contrary to what many people think I do not think Viren is in for Revenge. I hate to think that Viren is anything like his Parents. Having stayed away from home for over 15 years I do not think he is attached or influenced by them in any manner. In fact I feel that Viren is genuinely in love with Nivedita and that is why he went against his family and married her. It is quite possible that Viren might already know the truth of his Parents or might have found it by now. He may either have told his mother that In case she does not treat Nivedita well he might expose them in front of everyone or might have reasoned with his mother that treating Nivedita well is the only way they can ensure that Siddharth's mouth would stay shut forever as Nivedita is his weakness and he would not do anything to cause her hurt (even if he might have to hide the fact that Nivedita's father is innocent and the culprit is her own father in law as it might affect her relationship with Viren).