Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
from todays episode it is evident that arjun subconciously has started to feel for arohi ..i loved the way he even disclosed his closest secrets so that arohi doesnt misunderstand him..god!! i was so touched by the scene..i cud feel the pain he had in his heart!!..the eagerness to prove himself innocent..!!..for the first time i felt like crying for arjun..he is not so bad as ppl think him....and now everyone is against poor arjun !! i wonder wat will happen..and more importantly micky is sending that kali to kill arjun!!:O..omg..:"(..Cry

beautifully potrayed by karan kundra..ClapClap
PS: its all my views..:)

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0kiranpakideadly-kisstanu111aKhaLidaHperfectdreamsnikita_786christiandior.PraniibrokenmirrorsAnchi.AnkitaKaranglitter567--Ari--Mariaa.RDDr.BasketGuptashibzAnjalii...xXx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "really felt sorry for arjun in todays episode:(" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
You're so right Olly!

I have nothing more to say rather than wholeheartedly agree to your words.

Karan really deserves an ovation for the great acting skills.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.AnkitaKaranshibzAnjalii...xXx

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
my standing ovation to karan for wonderful act. d story is more intense than i thought. i m very scared. today when i seeing epi i was crying literally.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.PraniiAnchi.-Olly-AnkitaKaranshibzAnjalii...xXx

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Ya u r right.. It was so touching..Hats off to karan..he potrayed it so wel..
I hav no words even i felt like cryin when i watched d episode...
Ya even i think he startd 2 feel fr arohi..n finally arohi understood tat arjun s nt at fault n was nt using gauri n was nt tryin 2 spoil gauris life... Nw i am waitn fr d love story 2 start(or may b already startdSmile )

Edited by mythili2 - 25 November 2010 at 9:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliPraniiAnchi.-Olly-AnkitaKaranshibzAnjalii...xXx

nikita_786

Goldie

nikita_786

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
it was so touching scene. I am loving this serial. Kk is indeed a fab actor.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.-Olly-AnkitaKaranshibzAnjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
wow!!! olly...like Tanu...even i was literally cryin but not solely for Arjun but the fear that he gave..LOL i got a heart attack wen i saw the comin up part of the same epi...my heart still does not want to rest...i was so much shaken by his performance...seriously....Karan...hats off to u...Star n kritz too...:) i too m feeling soo bad for Arjun now dat the police is after him...i m not afraid of Rajveer since i kno he wont kill Arjun coz he is the main leadTongueLOL but after all his efforts i hope the jungle scene does not end soo soon...now dat Arohi trusts him...she might go anywhere wit him...so i want just Aro n Arjun 2 escape now..Day Dreaming

Edited by shibz - 25 November 2010 at 9:49am

PraniiAnchi.-Olly-AnkitaKaranAnjalii...xXx

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

ya shibz for once i thought that arjun was really going to..*****..but then phew!!!!..awesome episode today..made me remember arjun from kmh 1..seriously yaar loved how both arjun and arohi went through the realsiation....and yes!! arjun will surely escape with arohi after all he has to let his dad come out and moreover he is arjun singhania..Evil Smile

PraniiAnchi.AnkitaKaranshibzAnjalii...xXx

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
no not xactly..but it reminded me of teh movie 'Kidnap'..i really dint want Arjun to b so harsh on her coz she may b spoilt but not a brat...she is innocent thats y... but phew!!! the KMH team defo knows wat they are doin...saved the day...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.Anjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.