Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
arohi is sitting at a corner and crying thinking about what she saw and what arjun told her.....she gets up with a knife trying to go kill arjun for taking advantage.... shefali stops her from going and asks what happened...they see a lipstick andshefali tells her that he put the lipstick on to fool you and you fell for it...shefali says that he's not what we think he is....

arohi sees the chest opens it... she finds a letter from gauri and arohi wonders why he saved gauri's letters so he can blackmail her..... arohi tells shefali that mangiram is worse then what i tho... now no plan or anything... im going to kill him....

Jiju is trying to poison mickhal's mind and tells him to spoil arjun's plan by telling the police...

arjun is drinking and shefali tells arohi that he's not a gentleman at all.... arjun comes inside and takes shefali and throws her out and says i want to talk to arohi....arohi takes a knife and tells arjun to stay away... arjun tells her that you think im a bad person right today i'll prove you right....he throws arohi on the bed and then goes on the bed himself.....

arohi trys to threaten him...arjun says that they'll punish me later but i'll punish you now..... arjun tells arohi that i know you think im very bad and i know im bad but im not that bad and i still have a heart even tho its hard.... arjun says i betray people but not to hurt them.... arohi tells him that he's lying and why did he save gauri's letters so he can blackmail her later...

arjun goes to the box takes the letters out and throws them at arohi and tells her to read them and leaves.... arohi reads the letters and finds out that gauri's love was one sided and that arjun didnt take advantage of her..... arohi says that always tho wrong about arjun....

At arohi's house they are planning something.... dadu tells arohi's dad to return the file he took yesterday and he says no and that my daughters life is more important than the file....dadu tell him that they found out where arohi is and we'll find her soon.... chikku is peaking at the door and listening to all this.... arohi's dad says that you have 4 days and leaves.... chikku comes and says that i'll help you guys search for arohi....

they get their cars and go towards the jungle.... they divide everyone and tell them that he's not an ordinary kidnapper.... Rajbir says that arjun wont go from here alive...

arjun is sitting by the fire and arohi comes there and just looks at arjun.....she gives him the letters back and arjun tells her you want to know why he kept the letters..... arjun says i dont love gauri and never will but i always cared for her emotions.... arjun then say that her life is joint to this letters and says its better to burn them and gets up....

arohi gets up too..... arjun says that i love my family too just like you.... whatever you read on that file isnt me.... im not mangiram and i dont have any kids or married..... he says im arjun..... arohi asks what is that file doing here.....

Arjun tells her that i work with lot of different names and mangiram is one of them....he goes pass her and say that i dont talk too much but i did with you and says im not going to say anything else to you again....

arohi looks at the letters and throws them into the fire while crying...... arjun watches her through the window and heres arohi says that i was wrong very wrong.....

i hope you guys like it.....
dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 25 November 2010 at 8:31am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

samtroncoversrklover95yasirahmathsaku1122ibmeem275SabeeqaKbrightlinaarjun.arohi4evakhalida4utanu111adhoopkinareychristiandior.brokenmirrors-Miya-Quirky-SweetGirl-ambbihaMariaa.RDshibzAnjalii...xXxwidaMake-It-Pop

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live UD: Aag mein gaye saher letters" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brokenmirrors

IF-Dazzler

brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
^thanks a tun. was waiting for the update ;DBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

princessbabli

Groupbie

princessbabli

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thnks rOsh w2ing 4 the upd

lilindiangurl13

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Ahh, i hate missing watching the episode!

For this week i have to do with your live updates Rosh. Thanks a ton Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samtronlilindiangurl13

spring_breeze05

Goldie

spring_breeze05

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
thanks....

lilindiangurl13

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Thanx a lot fr d update..

lilindiangurl13

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
thanx a lot

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
thanks sweets..!!
wat a sweet episode....love itt..cant wait to watch it now....

thanks to u...:)Heart

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.