Vote for your favourite <3 !!! {RESULTS}

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

On which actors/characters you would like to see a website on…

Poll Choice
[DMG] – Jennifer Winget
[DMG] – Karan Singh Grover
[DMG] – Shilpa Anand
[DMG/PKYEK] – Sukirti Kandapal
[GHSP] – Maan & Geet [GurTi]
[KMH] – Karan & Kritika
[MJHT] – Arjun Bijlani
[MJHT] – Mohit & Sanaya
[MJHT] – Rati Pandey
[RBTO] – Karan Tacker
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

I am in a mood to make a website for one of my favorites. But because it's hard work and time consuming I need to be sure if it will be worthwhile. So take part in the above poll and let me know. If you would also like to help it will be great!!

Thanks, Lali

PS : to make one thing clear this is not a comparison post at all n I am not comparing who is the better actor here just want to see who wants a fan website on which actor

----------------------------------------- Edited 

POLL IS CLOSED

Unfortunate due to the 'topic closed' in MJHT forum I could not count the votes for the actors from the MJHT show or from the forum so I have to take them off from the list to make it fair. I am really sorry to those fans!

As we can clearly see the actors from this forum is on no 4th position  therefore I will later think about making the website on them or if one of you really want to make a website on Karan and Kritika and have got a team, I will always be there to help you with layouts...

THANK YOU!!!!
Edited by .Lali - 13 years ago
thanks all for voting keep it up

Posting in the KMh forum wouldn't be so needy... I mean because only KMHians will get to know about this poll.. But yah hope fans from other forums sees this..

Btw are u making a website? or are u asking geenrally IF the actors had websites...

Anyways I voted on Rati Pandey...😳

- Laiba
Since Its KMH Forum, I voted for Karan&Kritika <3
actually i have post this poll on each forum which has the actors named above n the results gona add up to find the total... n no im making a website for them n i wanna on who to make on who would ppl like to see...
ah i just know Karanika
so my vote is for karan and kritika❤️
many of them but rite now karan kritika...
thanks guys keep on voting who still havent vote
POLL IS CLOSED

Unfortunate due to the 'topic closed' in MJHT forum I could not count the votes for the actors from the MJHT show or from the forum so I have to take them off from the list to make it fair. I am really sorry to those fans!

As we can clearly see the actors from this forum is on no 4th position  therefore I will later think about making the website on them or if one of you really want to make a website on Karan and Kritika and have got a team, I will always be there to help you with layouts...

THANK YOU!!!!