Uttaran

Ichcha in trouble?

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
While fans of Veer and Ichcha of Uttaran on Colors are happy that the couple is finally together after all the trials and tribulations that they faced, Ichcha's troubles just do not seem to end. 

Gunwanti has refused to accept Ichcha as Veer's wife and it does not seem that she will do so anytime soon. Sources say "Ichcha will try her best to impress Gunwanti but Gunwanti still considers the marriage as a sin. Ichcha will silently bear her fury and taunts. However Veer will protest against Gunwanti's behavior towards his wife".

Ichcha aka Tina Dutta says "I am trying my best to convince Veer's mother to accept me as his wife but she still treats me as the widow of Vansh. The current track will focus on my efforts to gain her acceptance". When asked about the upcoming episodes Tina reveals "The audience can expect to see a lot of romantic scenes between Veer and Ichcha. However the turning point takes place when I go to the kitchen prepare tea for Veer and a major incident takes place. However I can't reveal anything more because it would kill the suspense".

Fans of the show can look forward to watch the new twist in Ichcha's life in the upcoming episodes.

=======================================

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I hope Veer decides to leave Mai and dada ji for sometime to let them realize her son's happiness is more important then all d rituals and customs
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG what willl happpen?????????? this sounds scary!!😭!!but yes we wud love to see true love romance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaurav_fan

While fans of Veer and Ichcha of Uttaran on Colors are happy that the couple is finally together after all the trials and tribulations that they faced, Ichcha's troubles just do not seem to end. 

Gunwanti has refused to accept Ichcha as Veer's wife and it does not seem that she will do so anytime soon. Sources say "Ichcha will try her best to impress Gunwanti but Gunwanti still considers the marriage as a sin. Ichcha will silently bear her fury and taunts. However Veer will protest against Gunwanti's behavior towards his wife".

Ichcha aka Tina Dutta says "I am trying my best to convince Veer's mother to accept me as his wife but she still treats me as the widow of Vansh. The current track will focus on my efforts to gain her acceptance". When asked about the upcoming episodes Tina reveals "The audience can expect to see a lot of romantic scenes between Veer and Ichcha. However the turning point takes place when I go to the kitchen prepare tea for Veer and a major incident takes place. However I can't reveal anything more because it would kill the suspense".

Fans of the show can look forward to watch the new twist in Ichcha's life in the upcoming episodes.

=======================================

@Bold: thts enough for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
nutmeg7 thumbnail
audiences will get to see lot of romantic scenes between veecha...cool😳
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
this article is very positive sighn. first it show tht Veer will not silently bear all Ichha insult and fight for her lovely wife. secondly veecha will not stop romancing even after the torture from these oldies. wht more we can expect πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm.....Sounds good But as per yest Mai and Daddaji had planned to be goody-goody when their relatives come na What happened to that track
nutmeg7 thumbnail
this article also means that yesterdays precap was not that significant....also turning point....it means there is going to be some drama
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nutmeg7

this article also means that yesterdays precap was not that significant....also turning point....it means there is going to be some drama

I think Mai will shout on Ichcha on entering kitchen 2 make tea and Veer will overhear this and will come to know that Ichcha is not allowed to enter kitchen by Mai and then probably he may decide to move out of B-toons haveli
nutmeg7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyams

I think Mai will shout on Ichcha on entering kitchen 2 make tea and Veer will overhear this and will come to know that Ichcha is not allowed to enter kitchen by Mai and then probably he may decide to move out of B-toons haveli

if this happens then it will be really good....also they decide to move out..then what will tapasya do in bundela house??