Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
While fans of Veer and Ichcha of Uttaran on Colors are happy that the couple is finally together after all the trials and tribulations that they faced, Ichcha's troubles just do not seem to end. 

Gunwanti has refused to accept Ichcha as Veer's wife and it does not seem that she will do so anytime soon. Sources say "Ichcha will try her best to impress Gunwanti but Gunwanti still considers the marriage as a sin. Ichcha will silently bear her fury and taunts. However Veer will protest against Gunwanti's behavior towards his wife".

Ichcha aka Tina Dutta says "I am trying my best to convince Veer's mother to accept me as his wife but she still treats me as the widow of Vansh. The current track will focus on my efforts to gain her acceptance". When asked about the upcoming episodes Tina reveals "The audience can expect to see a lot of romantic scenes between Veer and Ichcha. However the turning point takes place when I go to the kitchen prepare tea for Veer and a major incident takes place. However I can't reveal anything more because it would kill the suspense".

Fans of the show can look forward to watch the new twist in Ichcha's life in the upcoming episodes.

=======================================

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gjaggiGreenbeardivy609nutmeg7Xx_fehmida_xXankit111shyams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ichcha in trouble?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I hope Veer decides to leave Mai and dada ji for sometime to let them realize her son's happiness is more important then all d rituals and customs

Edited by shyams - 25 November 2010 at 2:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShinyGreenbeardivy609ankit111

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
OMG what willl happpen?????????? this sounds scary!!Cry!!but yes we wud love to see true love romance WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_fan

While fans of Veer and Ichcha of Uttaran on Colors are happy that the couple is finally together after all the trials and tribulations that they faced, Ichcha's troubles just do not seem to end. 

Gunwanti has refused to accept Ichcha as Veer's wife and it does not seem that she will do so anytime soon. Sources say "Ichcha will try her best to impress Gunwanti but Gunwanti still considers the marriage as a sin. Ichcha will silently bear her fury and taunts. However Veer will protest against Gunwanti's behavior towards his wife".

Ichcha aka Tina Dutta says "I am trying my best to convince Veer's mother to accept me as his wife but she still treats me as the widow of Vansh. The current track will focus on my efforts to gain her acceptance". When asked about the upcoming episodes Tina reveals "The audience can expect to see a lot of romantic scenes between Veer and Ichcha. However the turning point takes place when I go to the kitchen prepare tea for Veer and a major incident takes place. However I can't reveal anything more because it would kill the suspense".

Fans of the show can look forward to watch the new twist in Ichcha's life in the upcoming episodes.

=======================================

@Bold: thts enough for meLOLLOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Greenbeardivy609rashi85shyams

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
audiences will get to see lot of romantic scenes between veecha...coolEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gjaggi

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
this article is very positive sighn. first it show tht Veer will not silently bear all Ichha insult and fight for her lovely wife. secondly veecha will not stop romancing even after the torture from these oldies. wht more we can expect LOLLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 25 November 2010 at 2:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PavaniShinyGreenbeardivy609nutmeg7rashi85

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Hmmm.....Sounds good But as per yest Mai and Daddaji had planned to be goody-goody when their relatives come na What happened to that track

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 25 November 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
this article also means that yesterdays precap was not that significant....also turning point....it means there is going to be some drama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Greenbearankit111

Post Reply New Post

Go to top