Posted: 13 years ago
her hindi in films sounds so funny
i always think someone should put her out of her misery
even if its meant to be an emotional scene i end up laughing 😆

maybe someone else should dub for her in hindi
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Acting does relate to the topic about her speaking hindi. She needs to speak proper hindi to deliver dialogues & delivering dialogues 90% of the time shows the actor you have in you. I love Kat, & I am saying this for her own good.
mademoiselle1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

Acting does relate to the topic about her speaking hindi. She needs to speak proper hindi to deliver dialogues & delivering dialogues 90% of the time shows the actor you have in you. I love Kat, & I am saying this for her own good.

This is what the question and the topic is supposed to be

"If Katrina can speak hindi in the movies, then why not in the interviews?? ðŸ˜†. 

The topic is about her not speaking hindi in interviews.. its not about movies..and its remotely not about her acting....

But i love the muft ka gyaan everyone always gives katrina on her acting.. its very constructive... not that she is listenin.. but its entertaining to read. 😆

Edited by mademoiselle1 - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
She is uncomfortable. Simple..don't think there's anything wrong with her speaking in English in interviews. But then again, she has to know Hindi to actually be able to speak it no?
MrPiyush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
next gen. language : hing-lish !
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mademoiselle1

This is what the question and the topic is supposed to be

"If Katrina can speak hindi in the movies, then why not in the interviews?? ðŸ˜†. 

The topic is about her not speaking hindi in interviews.. its not about movies..and its remotely not about her acting....

But i love the muft ka gyaan everyone always gives katrina on her acting.. its very constructive... not that she is listenin.. but its entertaining to read. 😆

Umm ok so I did reply to the actual topic's question that i don't have problem with her speaking english in her personal life...if i was her, honestly speaking I would do the same. It's same as people who are comfortable with speaking hindi & would prefer to talk in that rather in english.

Then i said at WHAT TIME i would have problem with her NOT SPEAKING HINDI, in order to show a mere difference in my opinion in my reply. Then somebody asked how is it even related & i answered to that also.

Every reply can't be BANG ON on the topic. Atleast I didn't even go as off-topic as much others do normally in this forum. Being her fan, i was giving her a suggestion, not you. We post a lot of stuff appreciating celebs that we all know they are not going to see. But glad to know it was entertaining to you =)

^Now THAT was going off-topic!😆