Posted: 13 years ago

Hey😊 everyone. i was switching channels and noticed a girl in NDTV imagine drama wearing same dress as geet. Look..

Didnt geet wear the same dress on maneet confession night?😳

Edited by xXRzmastiXx - 13 years ago
ya, i notice the dress borrowin wen the saree meera wears, wen Maan shows her Geet from the window, was worn by aksharas mum during diwali i think.... 

Geet costumes r SOO gud that they using them else wer!
u know its sth like the channel's collection i think .. who share for all shows .. coz i've seen them a lotttttttttttttttt of time that same cloth is using for diff shows .. infact quite a long ago sbs showed one cloth is wearing how many actresses in how many shows lolllzz.. it was hillarious ..
Originally posted by Amreen22

ya, i notice the dress borrowin wen the saree meera wears, wen Maan shows her Geet from the window, was worn by aksharas mum during diwali i think.... 

Geet costumes r SOO gud that they using them else wer!

yeh i had also noticed that ..first when i saw that sari aksaras mum was wearing i was like ive seen that saree somewhere else. then i remembered that meera wore it.. yesterday i noticed naitik wearing same black shirt maan was wearing :O

GEET LOOKS BEST IN IT NO MATTER WHAT!!!

AND I REALLY HOPE THEY KEEP MAAN's CLOTHING ATTIRE RESERVED TO MAAN SINGH KHURANA ONLYYYYYYYYYYYY .. no other guy can pull it off like he duz <3

whose with me!? LOLLL :P
Good observation..

Guess sharing/ copying of costumes among the different TV shows is the latest trend. Gives us the chance to play 'Spot the Costume' while changing channels and put to use our excellent observation skills...πŸ˜† 
Edited by S.Stephy - 13 years ago
WOW first natik then ranbir and now arpita also - they all just love Maan and Geet's outfits soooooo much that they wear them also πŸ˜† BUT ONLY Geet and Maan look the BEST!!!!!!!! - my pov😊

Originally posted by mkgh

GEET LOOKS BEST IN IT NO MATTER WHAT!!!

AND I REALLY HOPE THEY KEEP MAAN's CLOTHING ATTIRE RESERVED TO MAAN SINGH KHURANA ONLYYYYYYYYYYYY .. no other guy can pull it off like he duz <3

whose with me!? LOLLL :P

i so agree with u no doubt that no one else can looks as good as maan singh khurana!!πŸ˜ƒ hes just the best yaar.. like pindi queen said " bari handsome sandsome ho? kuriya patta the honge" LOL.
Originally posted by xXRzmastiXx

Hey😊 everyone. i was switching channels and noticed a girl in NDTV imagine drama wearing same dress as geet. Look..

Didnt geet wear the same dress on maneet confession night?😳

the yello suit she wore when they went to shimla... Suhana of Sasural gendha phool was wearing  it