Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome part
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Helloessssssssss meri jaaniosssss๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Thank You Thank You soooo much for all your love and support and liking the concept and encouraging comments - rest assured I shall be continuing and hopefully putting up the first part today itself - figners crossed...........โญ๏ธ

A special thank you going to;

komlika, mrs.msk, maangeetcrazy, -afsha-mchopra

for the wonderful wonderful suggestions of the title - I merged ideas from all and came up with "Bound by the UNKNOWN" - hope u guys like that......if not I'm ready to change again!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyways I should dash off and get down to penning the first few parts for this ๐Ÿ˜Šand rest assured - Our Strange Journey readers - thats coming tooo๐Ÿ˜‰

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome intro.
 loved it.
update soon.
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Ok Ok Guys I know I'm lateโญ๏ธ - but I am here now....was typing all in one go - that I go sooo carried away with it๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyways my energy is very low at the moment ๐Ÿฅฑso I'm going to post the 1st part of what I have written - hehehehehe the rest will come tommorrow I guess๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy  xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stood there, both at peace in each other's embrace. They could both feel the heartbeats of the other โ€“ growing with intensity as their embrace soon turned rather passionate. They were clinging onto each other as if there were no tomorrow โ€“ neither wanted this moment to pass and so desperately held on to each other for as long as possible. He moved his hands slightly to rub her back which sent a million shockwaves down her spine and made her shiver. She hid her face in the crook of his neck further as she couldn't bare for him to know the effect he had on her. He sensed her shivering and carrying rubbing her back to give her some warmth โ€“ little did he know he was making it difficult for her to breath. He moved his right hand to her hair as he smoothed it through with his fingers inhaling the sweet smell of her shampoo. It drew him closer andburied his face into her hairs, placing a kiss in them. he slowly gathered her hair in his palm and moved them to the other side, as he lowered his face further near her nape and placed a gentle kiss.

The mere touch of his lips set her ablaze, her whole body was aware of his closeness and she pulled him closer and tightened her hold around his neck โ€“ any closer and she could possibly strangle him.

He sensed her body flinch as he pressed yet another kiss โ€“ this type a little less gentle as his body too began to lose control and desperately felt the need to engulf her petite self into him. He felt her pull him closer โ€“ he knew she was going through the same as him and gave up all resistance and planted a few more kisses as he grew a little aggressive โ€“ he bit her near her soft spot โ€“ causing her to moan and move her head to one side โ€“ unknowingly giving her consent for him to continue. He moved up to her jaw and planted kisses all over her face โ€“ he started with her forehead and then her eyes โ€“ giving slight pauses in between as he wanted to savour the moment as much as possible and see the feeling of wanting him evident on her face. He placed a quick kiss on her nose before placing his forehead on hers. He wanted to make sure what they were doing was right โ€“ he wanted to make sure whatever was happening was mutual and not just him giving in to his lust he had for her โ€“ he wanted to know what she felt about him โ€“ he wanted.....HER......he needed her โ€“ but more than that, he wanted to know if she WANTED and NEEDED him as much as he did

She didn't open her eyes โ€“ but could sense the hesitation that was holding him back โ€“it was annoying her senses beyond imagination โ€“ she was so into the moment that she couldn't hold back and reached upto his forehead โ€“ placing a gentle kiss there. She didn't shower him with as many kisses as he did โ€“ because she still felt quite shy but she knew he needed to know how much she had waited for this moment and how much his touch was affecting her all over. She also like him, kissed both his eyes and placed a small peck at each of his cheeks and then waited in silence for him to take the next step......he understood the signal and instantly moved closer to her.....his head came lower โ€“ his lips in line with hers.....she could feel his breath on her lips......the butterflies in her stomach were causing her havoc........she had waited for this moment soo much...and finally she was here....with him.......he inched closer, their lips literally a cm apart........she couldn't take it any longer and felt the urge to cover the gap and let their lips meet......

Geet: MUUUMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me what you think

hehehehe i know i can see the jooti's flying my way๐Ÿ˜†

Please leave meeeeeee criticism/good things/improvements/anything!!!!

I'm rubbish at this romantic passionate stuff - so I apologise๐Ÿ˜ณif it was horribly rubbish

xx
mitzi11 thumbnail
amazing update i love it pls do cont soon i wish could  read next part now
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
way to go...leaving us at a cliff hanger like tht ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RES!:)