Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Arohi's first day of her dream

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
The story starts at the airport in Delhi where Arohi is excited to go to complete her postgraduate degree at University of Cape Town,she is going to complete her dream and she is elated about it.

The scene starts with a hug of Arohi and Rahul at the door of the airport before Arohi goes for check-in. She feels so secure in the arms of her brother and she knows that whatever she is going to do,her brother is at her side. He is the man who he loves and trusts most in the world. He is actually everything to her and then next come her parents. Actually that feeling started because once her mom told her that 'Arohi beti,you must know that life is a cycle,we are far more older than you making us being with you for a shorter time than your brother. Your brother is someone who will always stand by you,being proud parents of you two,we don't mind if you share most of the things that you can't tell us to Rahul.' These words actually impacted Arohi so much that love double to her brother and she really hold him a lot.

Before she went in,Rahul lightly told her:
'Arohi,as you can see, we are very happy for you that you are going to achieve your dream. Live it to the maximum but whenever you feel weak,don't be,because remember,it is like,see ma and pa and myself are not shedding a drop of tear before you are going,this is because we don't want that you start this new journey on a sad note. I love you di,Have a nice trip,'

'I love u too bhai,' replied jovially Arohi
'Mom and Dad,please take care of yourselves and I will be fine,'added the young girl of 23.

'Beti,whenever you feel weak,please remember that prayer is always answered and you will be having Nandini,there,stay this strong willed dearest daughter,have a safe trip,' said Arohi's mom after giving her a light kiss and blessings.
'Dad,take care of your health,' said the caring girl with black eyes
'I will beti,as always,love you,'replied Arohi's dad after giving her blessing for to achieve the goal she is going for.

Meet Arohi Desai,a young fun filled girl who is very pragmatic and is very caring towards her family and friends. All her friends bought her gifts that she is bringing with her to break from time into a wide smile when looking at these greeting cards and gifts. Arohi who is known by her peers as being friendly and cool personality,she actually was very relaxed in all the procedures for the check in. Once in the lounge room,to wait to enter the airplane,she seized the opportunity to have a good time as window shopping in all the branded shops and her favourite is the perfumme shop where she will definitely spray some in her. She was thinking about Rahul's last words about they will wait till the plane took off when her mobile phone vibrated. When she looked at it,it was Muskaan who is calling her. She has great appreciation for Muskaan,akhir,she is her future bhabhi,Arohi really love Rahul's choice. She always prayed that no matter what happen,their love actualise and bound for the whole life because they are so mirrored image that at times if she can not talk about some girlie stuff with Rahul,she will share to Muskaan and she will get the very same opinion that Rahul will normally say.

'Hi Muskii,whats up?,' Arohi answered the mobile in a cheerful.
'Hey Arohi,thanks God,that your number is still available,' replied the beautiful Muskaan gently, 'I am sorry,I can't make it up as promise to the airport,I was entangled in work,you how our profession is,'she added lightly
'No worries Muskii,thats fine,'replied Arohi coolly.
'I will not be long as your plane may depart sooner,just drop by to wish you best of luck in your new endeavour and take care of yourself. least worry about here,I am here to take care of them,' said the sweet Muskaan.
'Han bhabhiji,now parents also know about you two,that will definitely falicitate the things and you are right,having Rahul and you here,they are definitely in safer hands.' Arohi replied
'have a safe flight aru,' Muskaan said calmlu
'thanks muskii,this was very touching from your part,'replied Arohi with the same heartfelt feeling she felt with Muskaan's words.
'I gotta go now,the traffic light has turned green,keep in touch,' said Muskaan
'Ok Muskii.ofcourse,' was the last words of Arohi dropped to Muskaan.

She then went back at the waiting room and saw on the screen that the flight will depart fifteen minutes earlier because of the bad weather and therefore headed towards the gate where the flight is. Excitement and self confidence overflowed Arohi's heart. On the queue,she was looking to other passengers. As observant by nature,she liked to see the other emotions outflow from other people.  Like all girls of her age,she like also to please her eyes by looking at handsome hunks and sigh a wow. However by experience of her dariness,she realised it is better to admire a beautiful thing from the distancr because while approached it,heart rewinded and gasped with a laughter about how some of the handsome hunks are just physically awesome but when speak to them,they turned to be dumbs. Still,Arohi said to herself,'who cares,it is only eyes therapy,I look at them,I have no intention to go more than admiring from distance.'
She was still sighing these words when she saw the guy who is four place infront of her is quite handsome. Having a very professional look,she thought that he might be a South African who has come here for business meeting and he is now going back to his country. Arohi,herself was working as marketing professional for the past two years,she can understand perfectly how this business life is. She had fun though as her learning cycle widened.

Episode one ends when they are entering the plane and where Arohi sighed again mentally 'welcome to the new experience,babe,' that left her a very beautiful smile on her face.

Edited by Eshu11 - 16 June 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitadhawanlxabiteshgarvitaarorashruthikotarikhadija-kmhdestinyliestheresa28MsFuzzybear69Mina_Tdeeshugemini1217-anzaeram-Love14madhurya_chperfectdreamsrasika.KKjustpratiana.khanchanni_starKMH-NASHA-Awantika-.vrshn.aksh4IFmIsHeZ.xsejal719brainychild92Mrs-KaranKundraAnjalii...xXx--Ari--sujal_kashish.Dulcetmoonkmh

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
I loved it Eshu!! Can't wait to know what happens nxt.. I'm sure it's the story of Arohi Desai and the guy u just saw before boarding the plane..

Love ur writing.. keep going.. anxious to know what happens nxt!!
U rock!!
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Thats really cool nisha.......... plz continueTongue
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
good start! Can't wait till the rest!
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
love it!!!Hug
rasika.KK Goldie
rasika.KK
rasika.KK

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Nisha..i think i have read this once beforeEmbarrassed but dnt remember when..

It is awesumClaplooking fwd for the next partEmbarrassed
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
its awesome..luv it...Smile
update soon nd plz pm me.....
destinylies Groupbie
destinylies
destinylies

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
nice...pm me too...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index