Page 1
Page   of 202
Page 2 Page 202

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
VIRTUE AND VICE

I had this concept in my mind long time ago but I could manage to write it now.The concept might seem a bit familiar to you but this story will take you on a new ride of suspense,drama,romance and action.So go ahead and tell me your views regarding this story..
Plz do tell me if I should continue this...

ANOTHER RUNNING FF :

NAZRON SE DIL TAK

All the television channels of United States of America flashed the news of an Indian girl charged of taking illegal drugs to India. The FBI found a packet of drugs worth Rupees 1 crore in her luggage. The FBI officer Armaan M. Malik was appointed to handle this case.
The New York International Airport was thrilled right now. The people whispered about the courage of the girl to take such a risk. Media reporters flashed their cameras at the girl who was now taken by the officers to the FBI office. The matter was serious and the convict was caught red-handed, so there was hardly any chance of taking her for any interrogation first.

Overseas in a house in Mumbai the silence indicated of a storm in the lives of the dwellers. An old man in his 50s yet looking smart and energetic collapsed into the couch when the news channel flashed the name of his daughter as the convict of a drug supply case. The woman almost fainted after what she saw. An older woman kept a hand at her son-in-law's shoulder to console him for the cyclone that has just entered into their lives..
No one spoke to each other for a few minutes and then the sudden ring of the door bell startled all of them. She opened the door to find a familiar face. The man bends down to take her blessings. He took a glance at the decorations of the house as he walked in. The house was in a celebration as Riddhima was returning today to her homeland. He looked at Padma again.
Rohan- I guess you are already aware of the news.How can they even think that she can do this?? Uncle kahan hain?
Padma- hum sab toh abhi bhi is shock mein hi they ki tum aagaye. Pata nahin meri bacchi kay saath yeh kya hogaya.
Rohan-don't worry I'll make sure that she gets out of this.
Rohan went in and talked with the Gupta Family.
It was the house of Dr. Shashank Gupta- The dean of Sanjeevani hospital and also its owner. He had two daughters- Dr. Anjali Joshi and Dr. Riddhima Gupta. His elder daughter was married last year after completing her internship from New York and having worked as a senior doctor in Sanjeevani from 1 year.She met Atul Joshi-the love of her life in New York but her father had broken all ties with her and now she was settled overseas with her husband in USA.
Dr. Riddhima Gupta was sent last year after sister's marriage to Lincoln New York Hospital-the same hospital where her father and elder sister had completed their internship after pleading her father a hundred times. Rohan told Shashank that he is going to take the first flight to New York to see Riddhima along with his lawyer. Shashank insisted to go but Rohan made him realize that his family needed him. Padma sighed.she was overjoyed in the morning as she was extremely happy to see her daughter in a few hours who will be getting married two weeks after with Rohan-Riddhima's fiance and her childhood friends.
In USA, Armaan Malik went into the cabin where the girl was put in for interrogation. He was surprised to see the girl before him. The girl before him was dressed in a beautiful red saree exactly like the dream that haunts him very often. He could not believe that his dream had turned true. The tears in those black large eyes made a lump in his throat. He had scene the same scene in his dream. A feeling of happiness as he realized that at last she is infront of him once again after almost a millennium he felt. Her absence had given him those haunting dreams .He had almost lost the hope of seeing her again after searching for her at many places. Dr. Riddhima Gupta felt the presence of someone in the room and looked up to see a handsome young man who seemed to be Indian. She recognized him immediately. He was the Armaan Malik-the most efficient FBI officer holding a rank just below the Chief because of his excellence in solving the most difficult cases. He could just make out a person was guilty or innocent in his one meeting. He was holding a post which people could not get even after working for ages in FBI. No doubt many records and awards held his name. Riddhima stood up from her seat and faced him directly and their eyes met. Her tears had still not stopped coming out from her eyes completely unaware of the fact that it was cutting Armaan's heart into millions of pieces.
She could not make out the expression on his face as it was full of emotions. It had a feeling of happiness mixed with pain and astonishment. She cleared her throat and managed to say-"Believe me Sir I really don't know how that packet entered into my luggage. I cannot even think of doing such things when I myself am a doctor. You can get all the information about me from the Lincoln New York Hospital."
Armaan looked into her deep eyes and her face which was full of purity and innocence.
Armaan-I believe you but you will have to be patient till I get you out of this. Will you??
Riddhima: Does that mean that I'll be put behind the bars eventhough I'm innocent.
Armaan looked down thinking of something and said: I'll try my best to not let you go through this but you will be under arrest with me till we find the real culprit.
Riddhima collapsed into the chair with another pool of tears. Armaan could not see this so he went out and immediately called an officer .Few minutes later he was scolding the officers for such negligence and gave immediate orders for doing something.
He then went to talk to the chief.
Next day the whole USA was hearing the news on tv that the girl named Riddhima Gupta was put under house arrest on the request of officer Armaan M. Malik. House arrest was not a common practice but it was given under special conditions. People were stunned as they thought that it is the end of girl's happy life and now she will be put behind the bars forever. They pitied on Riddhima yet didn't fail to curse her for doing supplying drugs inspite of being a doctor herself. But this news had come as a surprise to US citizens and everyone's interest in this case increased much after hearing about the house arrest Armaan Malik was going to remain on 24 hour duty with the girl till the case gets solved..
Walking into the house Riddhima gave Armaan a thankful look.
RI: I don't know how to thank you .You have saved me from those solitaire cells. I would have definitely died there with the feeling of loneliness.
Armaan: It was my duty. Armaan Malik never lets an innocent suffer. Now you will have to help me to prove you innocent. And yes u don't like to be alone??
RI: I'm scared of being alone. She looked down embarrassed like child and Armaan could not help but admire her innocence. Thank God you will be here with me otherwise this house would haunt me.
Armaan: Don't worry four guards will always be outside for the security. You will never be left alone even when I go out to my office. But I need your help to save you.
RI: I'll try my best lekin kya tum mujhey bacha paaogay. She whispered to herself.
AR: Martay dam tak koshish karoonga aur tumhain in sab se bahar nikal kar hi ab chain ki saans loonga..
RI: oh my God. tum hindi jantay ho.
AR: main bhi Indian hoon. Mere mom dad Indian hain aur unhone hi mujhe hindi sikhayi hai. At home we talk in hindi only.
RI: Thanx a lot Armaan. I don't know what will I do to get over with your debt.
AR: just remain happy and don't cry.
She looked at him in amazement while he walked into his room. Something was definitely strange in his eyes Riddhima noticed. She felt to have seen them before too face to face and not in newspapers or tv.

Will the virtues of Armaan and Riddhima help them to find the real culprit?? Will vice of a person be able to hide the truth???? Will Armaan be able to keep his words or fate has chosen something else for Armaan and Riddhima????

LINK of my other ff:Nazron se dil tak.
http://www.india-forums.co/forum_posts.asp?TID=1365032

Index
PART 1 'THE UNEXPECTED'-PAGE 4
PART 2 'MISSION SAVE RIDDHIMA BEGINS'-PAGE 8

PART 3 'A SURPRISE'-PAGE 13
PART 4 'WHY DID I FALL IN LOVE?'-PAGE 18
PART 5 'A NEW HOPE'-PAGE 24
PART 6 'TARGETS AND DISAPPOINTMENTS'-PAGE 33
PART 7 'YOU AND I'
-PAGE 33
PART 8 'WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME'-PAGE 39
PART 9 'IT'S TIME FOR SOME ACTION'-PAGE 47
PART 10  'A MEETING WITH YOUR FAMILY'-PAGE 57
PREVIEW-67
PART 11(A) 'JAB WE MET'-Love at first sight..-PAGE 74
NOTE-84
NOTE-86
PART 11(B) 'JAB WE MET'-Is this love?-PAGE 96
NOTE-101
THANKY YOU NOTE-107
PART 12- 'LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL'-PAGE 108
NOTE -127
PART 13- 'ENVIOUS AND PAINFUL SIDE OF LOVE'-Shifted to second thread

VIRTUE AND VICE#2

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 26 January 2012 at 3:52pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

zubi622Mehr.GroverSaniya786mehak_mangisweety7395Bhavya8flaming_saphireswarobi1REDnBLACKsaniashzadiscorpio95z.e.p.h.y.rrising_angelaroosheeSuvarna....krazy4kashdiyaa1pk..ayaan..Blazed_BlazingsoniarahejahemvbJinal3patelRozy77jannat4eversalinashahammy_ka_ashuLilAppleprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGrendezvousvinmoonlight2630Kamal_23pinksscutiepreetrinku4ubaryjanu1610shonagudiaAR_LOVERARKJ_4EVER.PheonixFire.AMMY12Medha.sweetdesire...vibha...-IamAwesome-KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatSani_Ranijiyaa_mEthereal-PathNorzkajenspvd-GoogleWithMe-sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRTUE&VICE[AR]PARTS 1-12,Link to 2nd thread-PG 1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
interesting

update soommmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

REDnBLACKcrazy4KASH_AR

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
soundz interesting gr8 concept cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
heyy di 
nice intro 
cont soon 
i read n luved ur this ff too
plzzzz cont soon 
n pm me 
thanks
luv 
dhruvika

crazy4KASH_AR

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
woah am speechless. awesome concept. always had this thing for triller romanceLOL do pm me plz
love
sani

crazy4KASH_AR

NAIMI

NAIMI

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
That's truly a different concept I am reading after some routine story lines... Sounds interesting ... Looking forward to read next parts soon. All the best

Edited by NAIMI - 26 November 2010 at 11:05am

crazy4KASH_AR

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
intersting concept do pm me

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Thank You so much guys for your encouragement.I've the first part ready but I'm waiting for more comments.I'm glad that you guys found the concept interesting .
Come on guys please share your views regarding the intro of this ff.I will start this ff only if I get a good response here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saniashzadiz.e.p.h.y.r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top