Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2 - Ep 18 - 24.11.10

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey dudies, how were ur day - I hope it was as rocking as today's episode. I felt to be a bit selfish today,lol,I was like just wanted whole episode for Arjuhi,it was like the kidnap scene is so fun to watch that we are really forgetting about the Aluwalia's deep concerns about their Arohi who they thought her life is endangered. lol. Actually Arohi's father is like described pessimistic but cool dad,I feel he will be the lawyer who will bail out Singhania. Anyway,daddyji,we,viewers are really liking the jungle scene,so like dadu said,please take all your time,lol:-)  Well the thing is the feud is between Dadu vs Singhania (father) & Mikha'il vs Rajveer and now Arjun is in the prey for Rajveer. The feud is law protectors vs law breakers and again all of society norms. Well is it right to bring all the family in? Like because of their thoughts and beliefs towards right,is it right to involve all the other people. Lets forget the good side,that is,the Aluwalia,but  what about the Singhania. Despite he said that the hostility is between Dadu and him,but then,Arohi's uncles and Singhania's son and son in law are siding with them. The thing remain whether the side for from Singhania's sons,is it more material reason,like heir? We saw that Singhania like Arjun because  he is the fearless young man who can is dreadfuly daring. Yet Mikha'il has a strong disliking for Arjun because he thinks he is too much complimented by his father and his efforts are never considered. Should we think that Singhania knows what he is doing,he will not put at stake his own blood in danger but someone who will remember because of his goodness,life for the person has changed and now it is like a repayment of this sort of good deed. As we heard from the previous episodes from Mikha'il that their father never give something without expecting some other thing. That is very selfish motive and making me side a lot towards Arjun,like there must be someone who can tag his come and just realise that there is another facette in life. He does not want to get involve in relationship,not because he is afraid to fall in love or not because Arohi was not there,because we remember again from the previous episodes that Arjun too was in Delhi two years ago and so was Arohi. I was wondering whether Arohi will go back to Delhi as what I understood was she came for the wedding nah. Now wedding is over,is she going back? lol
On today's scene it was funny,Arjun dude,if you really can not bear Arohi and if you really did not want him to be in front of you,you could have just shot at the handcuff and that would separate both of u even if not open.lol.
Lol hilarious Arohi and stern Arjun made my night full of laughter! That was quite lovely and actually sort of remember the library first scene of KMH1 where Arohi first saw the erased picture of Arjun's box and in this box,I am quite sure that there are certain things attach to Arjun as himself. I guess it will be his flute and perhaps the picture of his biological father. The sleeping scene was superhot,lol. Arohi when she said she is a single piece and at times she herself does not understand herself,she gave me quite good laugh.All her dialogues just add to her cutie personality,as schweet as a baby,actually. Innocence filled and she has let the child within her still in,even if she has grown up,but the child in her is still alive,thats because she is sort of spoilt,well not brat,but spoilt as everyone loves her.She is surrounded with happiness and love that let the fragrance in her personality and she can spread this good vibes. Unfortunately our Arjun has the opposite childhood,always struggle to breathe,even at the Singhanias,though he got everything materially,he has to constantly prove this,what I mean,he paid for this in a way,the loyalty towards the Singhania. The only happiness he has is being with his buddies and his sister quite likes him! His child within died in his childhood himself and in order to survive,he became the fearless tiger. He is very protective nature though,this is why,he does not leave his buddies at all,making him nice and feel for him,he needs someone to break this cage within him.he needs so much someone to turn this cold heart to the warmth that he buried.someone who really cares for him unconditionally and he can just sleep soundly when he just feels the one is around.a sort like an angel for him to make him come this way,let yourself live your life like you missed,like you wanted. The innocence and chirpy nature is actually melting the cold heart,like the heart was waxed and now slowly a little light is warming it,to a speed,he is not realising. How Arohi is doing this! This is why he really like Arohi slept in his chest. Lol,Arohi,we know that nothing has happened,you guys were handcuffed:-)๐Ÿ˜ƒ
He is teasing you dear! Let him breathe this warmth that you brought to his heart,this warmth is so touching that brings him a smile. How you too was cute when you just woke up,and Arohi,it is your lipstick mark in his chest,really sizzling,his angel (that is you) is opening this closed door again in his heart and there was nothing in your side to think he has done something with you,come on,sweety,think logically:-)
And well,the drinking scene,will be again I hope and believe the one where Arjun will talk on his past and why he is like this. He might be angry because someone who is creating so effect on him is still thinking of him to be so cheap,lol and he really will not bear it even if neither him nor arohi is at fault. Well I guess for a heart warming scene again between Arjuhi tommorrow.
What about you guys?
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
I havent read your post yet , but wanted to mention it is the 18th episode today. ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
@kavyasam - is it dear- as in the one i follow in utube it 22. anyway i will modify all of em. I just posted the casting for kmh3 and willl be writing about.
at first i wanted to write about the character desciption but then i prefer the character to be understood while reading,it will be more charming.however i am abit confused on where i can set the background of the story.any idea.one must be abroad and is quite freezing place and 2nd must be a good place in India
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eshu11

. Innocence filled and she has let the child within her still in,even if she has grown up,but the child in her is still alive,thats because she is sort of spoilt,well not brat,but spoilt as everyone loves her.She is surrounded with happiness and love that let the fragrance in her personality and she can spread this good vibes. Unfortunately our Arjun has the opposite childhood.  he needs so much someone to turn this cold heart to the warmth that he buried.someone who really cares for him unconditionally and he can just sleep soundly when he just feels the one is around.a sort like an angel for him to make him come this way,let yourself live your life like you missed,like you wanted. The innocence and chirpy nature is actually melting the cold heart,like the heart was waxed and now slowly a little light is warming it,to a speed,he is not realising. How Arohi is doing this! This is why he really like Arohi slept in his chest. . Well I guess for a heart warming scene again between Arjuhi tommorrow.

What about you guys?

wow that was really nice to read,  well said and I agree.  It was so endearing today and tomorrow is going to some intense drama I think. 
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i havnt watched the epi. so cant say much. but ur update and analysis is soo sweet, made me smile and feels warm inside also made me cry, well a bit hehe. thanks a lot ๐Ÿค— do keep writing, i may not be able to come now until exam but will look for ur posts as soon as i m back. and ya KMH3 too :)
kavyasam thumbnail

@kavyasam - is it dear- as in the one i follow in utube it 22. anyway i will modify all of em. I just posted the casting for kmh3 and willl be writing about.

at first i wanted to write about the character desciption but then i prefer the character to be understood while reading,it will be more charming.however i am abit confused on where i can set the background of the story.any idea.one must be abroad and is quite freezing place and 2nd must be a good place in India

freezing place ?  anywhere north of  UK or Canada / US.   and I like the idea of two different places,  sounds interesting.
shibz thumbnail
wow!! i was all smiles reading through...n i agree completely... i also had a feeling seeing pain in his eyes in the precap that he might get emotional now n tell her something bout him...since hez drunk...so naturally he might just pour his heart out...sigh!! thats a relief otherwise another side of my mind reacted differently at the precap..
shibz thumbnail

Should we think that Singhania knows what he is doing,he will not put at stake his own blood in danger but someone who will remember because of his goodness,life for the person has changed and now it is like a repayment of this sort of good deed. As we heard from the previous episodes from Mikha'il that their father never give something without expecting some other thing. That is very selfish motive and making me side a lot towards Arjun,like there must be someone who can tag his come and just realise that there is another facette in life. He does not want to get involve in relationship,not because he is afraid to fall in love or not because Arohi was not there,because we remember again from the previous episodes that Arjun too was in Delhi two years ago and so was Arohi. I was wondering whether Arohi will go back to Delhi as what I understood was she came for the wedding nah. Now wedding is over,is she going back? lolyea i was also thinking the same.. that she might go back to Delhi...but how does dat link up Arjun also being in Delhi for two years?๐Ÿ˜•

On today's scene it was funny,Arjun dude,if you really can not bear Arohi and if you really did not want him to be in front of you,you could have just shot at the handcuff and that would separate both of u even if not open.lol.yup๐Ÿ˜† but then if he did dat we wouldnt get dis sweet sceneโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Lol hilarious Arohi and stern Arjun made my night full of laughter! That was quite lovely  this box,I am quite sure that there are certain things attach to Arjun as himself. I guess it will be his flute and perhaps the picture of his biological father. The sleeping scene was superhot,lol. Arohi when she said she is a single piece and at times she herself does not understand herself,she gave me quite good laugh.All her dialogues just add to her cutie personality,as schweet as a baby,actually. Innocence filled and she has let the child within her still in,even if she has grown up,but the child in her is still alive,thats because she is sort of spoilt,well not brat,but spoilt as everyone loves her.She is surrounded with happiness and love that let the fragrance in her personality and she can spread this good vibes. Unfortunately our Arjun has the opposite childhood,always struggle to breathe,even at the Singhanias,though he got everything materially,he has to constantly prove this,what I mean,he paid for this in a way,the loyalty towards the Singhania. The only happiness he has is being with his buddies and his sister quite likes him! His child within died in his childhood himself and in order to survive,he became the fearless tiger. He is very protective nature though,this is why,he does not leave his buddies at all,making him nice and feel for him,he needs someone to break this cage within him.he needs so much someone to turn this cold heart to the warmth that he buried.someone who really cares for him unconditionally and he can just sleep soundly when he just feels the one is around.a sort like an angel for him to make him come this way,let yourself live your life like you missed,like you wanted. The innocence and chirpy nature is actually melting the cold heart,like the heart was waxed and now slowly a little light is warming it,to a speed,he is not realising. How Arohi is doing this! This is why he really like Arohi slept in his chest. Lol,Arohi,we know that nothing has happened,you guys were handcuffed:-)๐Ÿ˜ƒ He is teasing you dear! Let him breathe this warmth that you brought to his heart,this warmth is so touching that brings him a smile. How you too was cute when you just woke up,and Arohi,it is your lipstick mark in his chest,really sizzling,his angel (that is you) is opening this closed door again in his heart and there was nothing in your side to think he has done something with you,come on,sweety,think logically:-)
And well,the drinking scene,will be again I hope and believe the one where Arjun will talk on his past and why he is like this. He might be angry because someone who is creating so effect on him is still thinking of him to be so cheap,lol and he really will not bear it even if neither him nor arohi is at fault. Well I guess for a heart warming scene again between Arjuhi tommorrow.
What about you guys?

very well said dear...:)
Du_Nish thumbnail
"He does not want to get involve in relationship,not because he is afraid to fall in love or not because Arohi was not there,because we remember again from the previous episodes that Arjun too was in Delhi two years ago and so was Arohi. I was wondering whether Arohi will go back to Delhi as what I understood was she came for the wedding nah. "

I was thinking whether if we link that later they will runaway(if so),are they going to Delhi:)

He does not want to get involve in relationship,not because he is afraid to fall in love

'actually I missed the bit in this sentence - that does not want so because he feels his life is not his. he is indebted on Singhania and having nothing for him,he feels he can not give anyone what they will expect in relationship - in return. So made him prefer to stay away from emotions and focused on his 'business.''

Yet his mind can not ignore Arohi indeed,lol.he just feels he is having a little laughter with himself and well everything linked up with himself rather than the favour he is sweating to pay'

Believing therefore this feeling will knock him out mostly when they are not expecting anything from each other and yet keep being pulled like magnets,lol.

On the last note,I am a bit in ambiguity and prefer to watch more to understand more as how this love is developing and how this relationsip is turning into.

@kavyasam - i believe same it will be intense drama today
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@eshu ist of all i wan to introduce myself i m tanishq. i m die heart fan of kmh. i came to know abt u due to ur post on kmh1 n kmh2 in rka.honestly speaking it touched my heart. dat day my n my buddies mood was off. ur post made us smile. thanx for giving it.whatever u write it is just awsome. plz keep writing for us. we enjoy a lot really. hoping to c u in whole kmh journey.