Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Main Karan Kundra ki Fan hoon...Kaunsi wali!?!?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

DUGGUlicious

Viewbie

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Hey Mohabbatians

How are you all?

My brain worked and I came here with my evil ideaLOL

As we know, here there are lots of Karan fans...hai na, girls?Wink

I want to know from which categories you belong...here the categories...

This is all for fun...don't take it seriuoslyTongueSo here it is the nomineesLOLLOL

I want to say that everyone admire Karan for how he is portraying Arjun character..this is only for FUNLOL

Flattery Fan

They put Karan on a pedestal and act as if he is the best in the world. All his shows deserve to win a prize, should indeed take more than one, and basically everyone should bow down before him as he is a myth. Anyone who speak bad of him should go to hell! They're recognized for their ability to vote, by deleting the negative thread and to be Karan's friend on FB ...

Aspiring Fan

They try to emulate Karan listening to the same music he listens , reading the same books and wearing the same clothes. Once they were the good girls ... now they have become a bit hippy. They deny that they knew Karan thanks to KMH which is a cool serial.. even if they were involved.

The Followers

They participate in the largest number of possible events related to Karan and KMH because they want to feel closer to him, but if they can not do this, they go to those of his friends or other players in the cast. They are interested only be immersed in everything that revolves around Karan.

The Good Fan

They believe that spending an entire day to find places where Karan would be... so you can meet him 'by chance' and ask for an autograph ..... This includes those type of fans that went to Chandigarh with his photo in the bag, waiting outside the set / hotel / restaurant for hours and hours, and at the bar every night in the hope that ...

Those who identifies their self in

They think they know the emotions of Karan, they knew when he is perfectly happy, sad, angry, embarrassed, upset, etc.. They try to do or to stop things that might trigger one of these emotions in Rob. They want all the happiness for Karan ... and feel like mothers. Karan in their eyes is a brittle type.

The Arjunian

They think that Karan is Arjun Punj/Singnania, who belongs to Kritika, her Arohi. They can not see hik for what he is. They confuse him with his characters, and  think that he may kidnap them once.

The Insider

They are quick to say that they like Karan before all others, and hate the idea that today he has many fans.
Karan is their and none of those that came after really know him and they love him just because they saw in KMH ... and that's not good.

The mystify-ier

They do not declare their love for Karan and hide this from their husbands, boyfriends, friends, family, etc.. If someone nominate Karan Kundra, they behave as they hear the name for the first time. And then they hide their self in the network.

That's all
Hope you like it.

HIT the like buttonEmbarrassed
Love
Parm

Pss...me in Arjunians Fan Group...Arjun is my DOSTStar

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 24 November 2010 at 12:18pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHAnjanaYYZviolettetanu111arose-girllilindiangurl13-Miya-Anchi.thousandmilesPraniimalluangelglitter567BheegiBasantisujal_kashishmchopraAnjalii...xXxshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main Karan Kundra ki Fan hoon...Kaunsi wali!?!?!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
lol...this is crazy Parm...i thought i belong no where lol..but finally found somethin where i fit completely but not mother...LOL a well wisher...Embarrassed

Those who identifies their self inEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUliciousPraniiAnchi.Anjalii...xXx

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
nice topic Parm, but i cant find myself in any particular of these typesTonguemay be since i fall in the category of fans who cannot be described in wordsWink. ok mostly i m the type u havnt mentioned- who is here to pay him back for the immense happiness and a beautiful new vision to see the world that he and KMH has brought into my lifeEmbarrassed oh ya and i do find myself in him, but not all the qualities that u've mentioned in that category defines me as his fan.and one thing i strongly disagree, for me KMH is a really cool serial, the bestest :) why did u write its uncool?Confused

Edited by Pranii - 24 November 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUliciousAnchi.Anjalii...xXx

DUGGUlicious

Viewbie

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

lol...this is crazy Parm...i thought i belong no where lol..but finally found somethin where i fit completely but not mother...LOL a well wisher...Embarrassed

Those who identifies their self inEmbarrassed

I knew this is crazyLOLLOL...Had this evil idea during chemistry lesson and wrote it down.
Glad u are not a mom for him...i think no one will be so hereLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

DUGGUlicious

Viewbie

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

nice topic Parm, but i cant find myself in any particular of these typesTongueWink. ok mostly i m the type u havnt mentioned- who is here to pay him back for the immense happiness and a beautiful new vision to see the world that he and KMH has brought into my lifeEmbarrassed and one thing i strongly disagree, for me KMH is a really cool serial, the bestest :) why did u write its uncool?Confused may be since i fall in the category of fans who cannot be described in words

ShockedShockedOh god...I wrote uncool...oh godCryCry
editing it now...sowie but after Physics test n Italian test my dimaag ki bhatti is fusedLOL

This is basically a funny topic..everyone here admire him for what he is doing here as Arjun...He rocks...agree with KITANI MOHABBAT HAI the bestes serial I ever see and Arjuhi the adorable,cutest,beautiful jodi I ever see on the TV.

editing now the topicEmbarrassedsowie again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
no no Parm u didnt write uncool, u wrote its not a cool serial so they deny getting involved

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUliciousshibzAnjalii...xXx

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
parm me too no where..i like AP..strong character thats all..hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
wow!wonderful topic parm!ClapClapClapClapClap
wow wat brains u got!Wink
but u have put me in gr8 confusion sorry 2 say i can't really find a category which identifies me!Embarrassed
maybe i m one of a kind fan!WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DUGGUlicious

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.