Members Lounge

Ur sweet secret?? (Page 6)

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 5:36am | IP Logged

i_luv_shah_rukh...lagata hain, ke hum dono SRK ke liye fight karna hoga...LOL

i don't have any secrets 2 tell...

lagata hai ke sunny 'good boyfriend material hai', woh cooking karte hain!!!!ShockedEmbarrassed

Edited by jem1299 - 27 February 2005 at 5:37am

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 5:55am | IP Logged

ummm..secret...

ok...i looooove srk..everyone knows that!!...and i hate hrithik...cuz i have to be loyal to srk..LOLLOLLOL....but the "secret" is..i don't hate hrithik...i think he's a brilliant actor..and a really nice n sweet person!!

Embarrassed

this is the only secret i have..i think...actually this is not a secret either...i've said this loads of  times..just not as often!!i've written this down as a secret cuz.......i just HAD to write something here!!!LOLOuchLOL

Nice topic!!

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 27 February 2005 at 7:44am
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 6:15am | IP Logged

awww ravu you are so sweet....thnx for not actually hating HrithikEmbarrassed

Well as for me, I don't really have any big secrets... If anyone wants to know anything, just ask!Smile

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Oh well my secret is!!!!!!!!!!!

I was  very spoiled before i came to U.K never used to take food with my own hands, my mom used to serve it to me.

Thank god i used to use my hands to eat or it would have been a big problem for me here.Wink

But now i cook food for myself and two of my room-mates who THINK that its delicious, well if you like the taste of burnt rice and too thick a dal then you are like them LOL

anyways i am getting better these days the rice isnt burnt anymore!!!! yeah its true, its just half cooked Ouch

Take care,

jammy.

Don't worry Jammy. First it used to get burned then Half cooked soon it will be perfect.Smile

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by Manjot

I was  very spoiled before i came to U.K never used to take food with my own hands, my mom used to serve it to me.

Thank god i used to use my hands to eat or it would have been a big problem for me here.Wink

But now i cook food for myself and two of my room-mates who THINK that its delicious, well if you like the taste of burnt rice and too thick a dal then you are like them LOL

anyways i am getting better these days the rice isnt burnt anymore!!!! yeah its true, its just half cooked Ouch

Take care,

jammy.

Don't worry Jammy. First it used to get burned then Half cooked soon it will be perfect.Smile

nothing works perrfecto for meCry. I make tea, it gets burnt, I make Cake it turns out uncooked or turns out to come flatCry. someone give a tip for to cook!!!!!
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazmine

Cry

Take care,

jammy.

nothing works perrfecto for meCry. I make tea, it gets burnt, I make Cake it turns out uncooked or turns out to come flatCry. someone give a tip for to cook!!!!!

Read the directions!!LOL

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jazmine

Cry

Take care,

jammy.

Read the directions!!LOL

even if I do, it always turns out wrong!!!!!!!
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

okay i'll tell u a secret of mine. I have a car jiska record hai ki wo aaj tak kabhi BINAA DHAKKE KE START NAHI HUI .

wah!!! kya car hai . i would like to take a ride in it someday LOL   LOL LOL aise badhiya car ke samne to kisi aur cars ke koi keemat hi nahi hai LOL LOL

Go to top