Ur sweet secret?? - Page 5

Posted: 19 years ago

i_luv_shah_rukh...lagata hain, ke hum dono SRK ke liye fight karna hoga...πŸ˜†

i don't have any secrets 2 tell...

lagata hai ke sunny 'good boyfriend material hai', woh cooking karte hain!!!!😲😳

Edited by jem1299 - 19 years ago

ummm..secret...

ok...i looooove srk..everyone knows that!!...and i hate hrithik...cuz i have to be loyal to srk..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but the "secret" is..i don't hate hrithik...i think he's a brilliant actor..and a really nice n sweet person!!

😳

this is the only secret i have..i think...actually this is not a secret either...i've said this loads of  times..just not as often!!i've written this down as a secret cuz.......i just HAD to write something here!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice topic!!

Edited by S.T.U.P.I.D. - 19 years ago

awww ravu you are so sweet....thnx for not actually hating Hrithik😳

Well as for me, I don't really have any big secrets... If anyone wants to know anything, just ask!😊

Originally posted by jammy

Oh well my secret is!!!!!!!!!!!

I was  very spoiled before i came to U.K never used to take food with my own hands, my mom used to serve it to me.

Thank god i used to use my hands to eat or it would have been a big problem for me here.πŸ˜‰

But now i cook food for myself and two of my room-mates who THINK that its delicious, well if you like the taste of burnt rice and too thick a dal then you are like them πŸ˜†

anyways i am getting better these days the rice isnt burnt anymore!!!! yeah its true, its just half cooked

Take care,

jammy.

Don't worry Jammy. First it used to get burned then Half cooked soon it will be perfect.😊

😭
Originally posted by Manjot

Don't worry Jammy. First it used to get burned then Half cooked soon it will be perfect.😊

nothing works perrfecto for me😭. I make tea, it gets burnt, I make Cake it turns out uncooked or turns out to come flat😭. someone give a tip for to cook!!!!!
Originally posted by jazmine

😭 nothing works perrfecto for me😭. I make tea, it gets burnt, I make Cake it turns out uncooked or turns out to come flat😭. someone give a tip for to cook!!!!!

Read the directions!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Manjot

Read the directions!!πŸ˜†

even if I do, it always turns out wrong!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ritu

okay i'll tell u a secret of mine. I have a car jiska record hai ki wo aaj tak kabhi BINAA DHAKKE KE START NAHI HUI .

wah!!! kya car hai . i would like to take a ride in it someday πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aise badhiya car ke samne to kisi aur cars ke koi keemat hi nahi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i do have a secret . only my friends rashi and sameeksha know about it . should i tell it to u guys??? i am not able to make up my mind πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Originally posted by misha

wah!!! kya car hai . i would like to take a ride in it someday πŸ˜†   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† aise badhiya car ke samne to kisi aur cars ke koi keemat hi nahi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Kya karoo meri gaadi mein koi baithne ko tayyar nahi hota actually they sit for 5 minutes, aur 1/2 an hour dhakka maarna padta hai.

U know something whenever i used to see Purab's Limo i used to think ki itnee badi gaadi beech raaste mein band ho gayee to bechara dhakka kaise maarega ?? 😭