Ur sweet secret?? - Page 12

Posted: 19 years ago
One of my secrets is that watever Mood I am in I have a door handle on the door handle saying "She's gone CUCKOO", Baby Bites BEWARE, go to sleep crybaby, Grounded leave at once! and Come door handles. and today its Baby Bites BEWARE!!!!!! 
πŸ˜†jenny jaani you are confused. TAKE A CHILL PILL! hahaha, door handles. BABY BITES BEWARE! ooooooo scary........................πŸ˜† Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago

Well how abt taking the sign She's Gone CUCKOO coz I think that u neeed it..................πŸ˜†

I know jenny. can you send it to me to california or should I come and get it or SHOULD YOU JUST TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND IT AND THEN I CAN GO AND BUY IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

I know jenny. can you send it to me to california or should I come and get it or SHOULD YOU JUST TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND IT AND THEN I CAN GO AND BUY IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!πŸ˜†
I dont know abt where to get it in California, But If I send it to u then the whole thing will get all eeughy and u wouldnt want that??so some over here n have it ere, much better, n also take the recipe along with ya.πŸ˜‰