Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hey guys...SmileThis is my first topic in d Forum..kindly bear wid me...Evil Smile.!!LOLLOL

I hav somethn funny dat i wanted to share hereTongueLOL..U kno in yesterday's epi wen Arohi's Mom offers sweets to Arjun, she offers him Kaju ki barfi..n dis sweet is one of my fav n d best thing was dat while watchin dis epi ,I had d sweet wala box wid me n i was continuously eating barfis LOLLOL..lol...n wen i saw Arjun havin one.Shocked.I was laughing n blushing.BlushingROFL.....n my Mom watchn d sho wid me too was staring at me.ShockedOuchLOLLOL...n from now on dis kaju ki barfi wil remind me of Arjun..EmbarrassedDay DreamingSillyLOL...also wen Mom makes Maalpua it reminds me of d malpua scene from KMHTongueLOL..n today on my way home from college I saw a puppy shivering wid cold..unfortunately it came infront of a car accidently...but thank God..dat d driver of d car stopped d car immediately...n dat pup was saved..Smile...n it made d same sweet sound wich d kmh pup made TongueLOL.hehe...i was lost dere.Embarrassed..i thought if someone like Arjun comes here.Day DreamingLOL....n den after dat I saw a young tall police officer wearing d same uniform as Arjun's..ShockedWink.ROFL...d color of d uniform was almost d same..i.e Arjun wears a light color uniform na..Tongue..for a moment i was like ARJUN...???.ShockedEmbarrassedLOL.den realised no..wake up..!!SleepyIt's not Arjun...:..den after dat 2 police officers wer passing byShocked but dey wer not of Billu Makran's age or stature..LOLLOL.their stature was like Mangiram ROFL.dey too wer wearing d same uniform..d full sleeves shirt...!!Now in d evening  wen I was having coffee, I was remembering dose coffee scenes..esp dat line "bina jhaag wali coffeee ya jhaag wali "..EmbarrassedROFL....I'm so crazy.LOL.n today it was all "KMH"Heart day for me.....hope dint bore u all..SleepyLOL

KMH has always been so special to us...we hav so many memories wid dis beautiful show...Tongue...So lets share our craziness n symptoms of KMH Fever....aakhir pagalpan bhi zaroori hai....EmbarrassedROFL

Edited by Aanchi - 24 November 2010 at 11:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_kmhManEet_KaShkiranpakiCutieeMen7genius-stuti-nikita_786daisyluvPraniiHarpreet.M-Priyaa-Anjalii...xXxDr.BasketGuptashibzsujal_kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Symptoms Of KMH Fever" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
wow! so sweet post anchal :) really so so sweet

hmm i too m suffering from high KMH fever, that's why m here inspite od my exams :( but anyways have so much more, will definitely write later, afterall its so special na and have so much to write , will edit later :)

reserved* for now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Dr.BasketGuptaAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
edited...

well it is so evident that KMH fever has hit me again coz of which i m here everyday without fail despite my xamz that are round the cornerOuch..

the other day i thought i heard the female alap of KMH in Anushka Sharma's Parachute adLOL i thought it was similar...some wat reminded me of KMH's title track but now wen i listen to it, i dun hear any tune like datD'ohLOL

another day, when i was checking out clothes in a trial room i was dreaming that they play KMH's title track nowLOL instead of other music... gosh!! wats wrong wit me? why will they?Embarrassed

other experiences are similar to Anchal's..EmbarrassedTongue
Tongue

Edited by shibz - 26 November 2010 at 5:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Dr.BasketGuptaAnjalii...xXx

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by Pranii

wow! so sweet post anchal :) really so so sweet

hmm i too m suffering from high KMH fever, that's why m here inspite od my exams :( but anyways have so much more, will definitely write later, afterall its so special na and have so much to write , will edit later :)

reserved* for now
ditto!!ROFL

Anchal dun beat me now...Tongue

@bold when is dis "LATER" going to come...?Evil SmileStern Smile
Pranii n Shibz keep on reserving seats...ClapClapLOLLOL..dere is another one comin up wid reserving her seat......AngryROFL....i hope u kno who she is....ROFL...check in an hour....WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
later means after exams :P was that too hard to guess? :P i've bookmarked the page so rest assured :)

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
RESERVED.

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi.

IF-Dazzler

Anchi.

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

RESERVED.
See d 4th one to reserve is here....Clap....ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
haay kash mera din bhi khabi asa hota

Anchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.