India-Forums

24/11Ria ka Adda: HumTum ek hathkadi main band hon

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun & at the same time provide objective feedback 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5)Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family! 

Here's the schedule of openings. PM RKA FB if you want to take a spot (Send RKA a friend request here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1829281051)

This WEEK

Nov 22 (Monday)- Shreya
Nov 23 (Tuesday)- Sam
Nov 24 (Wednesday)- Nimra
Nov 25 (Thursday)- Sanju
Nov 26 (Friday)- Sanju

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meet_aaryaaAmber10secretkeepermchopra-Fatima-

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hellowwww buddiesHug

I'm finally here to open my first RKABlushingBlushing. For all those who don't know me, I'm Nimra - call me NimzSmile. I joined RKA after KMH1 ended and the time when the campaign was running. I did manage to read some of the old rka threads and boy! there were a treat!Wink Since then I've been an on/off user of I-F and now here I amBig smile....having fun with RKA buddiesWink.  

Ok won't waste much time. Lets get to analysing!

Hum Tum ek Hathkadi main Band Hon, aor Chabi Kho JayePartyParty (for the lack of space in the title boxAngry)

My version of the song fits purrrfectly!Wink If I think of KMH2 as a light romantic-comedy, I think the epi was great!
Start of the Epi: Chabi kho gayiiiiiiConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

So there was continuity again....good!Smile Arjun completes his confession! what a sigh of reliefSmile. He didn't want to lie anymore and neither did Aro wanted to hear the lieBig smile. Aro admit that laddoo were phooting in your heartROFL. Aro gets to dare Shefali and ofcourse she's a rishta karwane wali nowadays so she was going to come up with a great dare like "tum mangi ram ke saath 30 sec tak handcuff reh sakti ho?"Big smile (that's what she said right?Confused Ytube was acting up!Embarrassed) M&B are unpadh(uneducatedLOL) and don't know how to handcuff so Aro gives a lesson (ofcourse! she's a police wale ki betiBig smile) but they end up losing the chabiShockedShockedwhat a surprise!!!ShockedShocked

Kooda Pahar Nikla ChoohaOuch
Only for Aro's daddyBig smile. Kartar S is pakka imaandar when it comes to his duty...not even willing to save his grand daughter from the dangerous gangster Arjun S.!Confused Aro's daddy really did look like a chooha trying to find personal info of Rudra KSBig smile. Btw, I'm very disappointed in the police walays! they have not been able to track down anything till now!Dead and using such a lame plan to rescue AroConfused. Even if the shadi wala ghar is crowded, I would notice if a police car suddenly appears in front of my house! then why didn't they in yester's epiConfused God knows!
So Aro's daddy will contact Singhania's chupke chupke and ask them if they know where Aro is and guess what! Mikael (or whatever his name is) is gonna leak out all the infoBig smileBig smile but don't worry the call to Singhanias and then reaching the jungle will take some more daysSmile.

Tum Hot nahi Ho!OuchOuchOuch
Aro ka dil toot gayaOuch. Seee what did I tell ya! Aro ke dil main laddoo phooting!Wink Arjun's puppy dog face is back! he looked such a baby when he yawned!!!Big smileBig smile Did you see the way he kept his gun near him, like a teddy bearROFL. Aro doesn't want to go inside otherwise ahem ahem ho sakta haiConfused but she gives in!Big smile

Chachu aor Chachu ki bewafa biwi
I missed the first few mins of this cuz it was cut off but i'm sure nothing important happened. Fill me in....I watched it from where Chachu finds out biwi ka ex was a dakuShocked and biwi says she doesn't love him anymore.....main pyar KARTI thi...joke of the millenium!ROFL
Yawn Yawn YawnSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

Tumne raat ko kiya kiyya!!!AngryAngry
Arjun falls on the bed like he's been working like a mule all dayLOLLOL Ye larki mujhe pagal kar degi!!Embarrassed (oopsss wrong dialogue!Big smileBig smileBig smile) Ye larki bohat bolti hai!!Angry Seriously Aro talks too much...but she was good today! Expressions achay thay not too much OTT acting and voice modulation also in controlSmile. Tumhe neend nahi aa rahi, shayad goli kha ke aa jaye!ROFLROFL (Funniest dialogue of the day!) Ye pehla gangster hai jo dhamkaying in a funny way!LOLLOL
Aro falls on Arjun, small eyelock.........took me back to KMH1 ka days againDay DreamingDay Dreaming. Did she really came on the bed and slept next to him??????????ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked I told ya! iss larki ke dil main khot hai!ROFL Cute moment it was though!Day DreamingDay Dreaming Arjun smiling after waking up! matlab raat ko kuch huaaa kuch huaaaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink Aro also thinks kuch huaWink....My lipstick stains....on the skin of your well shaved chest!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew I wouldn't forget ya and so I went and let you blow my mind!!ROFLROFL (got a little carried awayBlushing

Overall, a good epi because both Aro and Arjun improved!Smile For a moment, forget that Arjun is a gangster and I think the epi was full on entertaining!Party

End of the epi: Chabi mil gayiiiiiiiiiiROFL

Things to look forward in tomorrow's epi:
1. Arjun ke dabbay main kiya hai??Wink (4 din ke cigars??Smile Arjun ke bachpan ka photo??Shocked Masquerade party wala mask????ROFL)
2. Raat ko kuch huaShocked??? nahi huaDisapprove?? hua...hua!!....ROFL
3. Watch out people! Arjun drank more than a teaspoon!!ConfusedConfused kuch bhi ho sakta hai!Big smile

Phew!!!Big smile I'm done! off to you all.......join in!Hug

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 24 November 2010 at 2:39pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

meet_aaryaaLove14Amber10n7geniusviolettemunz.thousandmilesaparna4karanikaQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasantisujal_kashishmchoprapayal_4-Fatima-

lilindiangurl13 Viewbie
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
will edit this in an hour....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMH-Fatima-

sujal_kashish IF-Sizzlerz
sujal_kashish
sujal_kashish

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

will edit shortly once i m done!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMH

Dr.BasketGupta IF-Sizzlerz
Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Res
mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
wow nimra taht was super cute..i mean analysis..
thanks yaar..
hola peoplle RKA and empty..,man this needs to written in history..hehe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHAmber10violettesecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

DUGGUlicious IF-Sizzlerz
DUGGUlicious
DUGGUlicious

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
So...hmm....just watched today's episode...where do I begin? Ermm

Let me start with what worked today as it is... Ermm well...an anorexic list:
  • Episodic continuity...today started where yesterday ended.
  • The chemistry between the lead pair is nicer to watch now...not all the time...but in a few scenes, it is more palpable.
  • Screenplay was mildly better today than the past how many ever weeks this show has been on air. It was predictable and ridden with cliches...but...still...quite passable
What did not work...plenty...but I will point out the more generic as they will explain why I have trouble getting in to this series:
  • The basis for this story lies on what we are led to believe is some deep enmity between the two families...kind of like in the true epic love stories..Romeo & Juliet etc. etc. Here these two families also happen to be one of cops and the other of thieves...sorry..dons...oops...I meant gansta types. Ok....not a bad premise for the story but outside of the two families staring at each other in a very caricature-like & exaggerated fashion, there is no dramatic build up to this very basic story arc for this series. Make sense? D'oh
  • Then comes the "love" part of this wannabe epic love story...Aarohi and Arjun's characters. Outside of the writers harping on the fact that these characters are a match made by destiny, I find no basis for these two to fall for each other at all. For all the time the writers spend in giving contemporary dialogs to these characters, I wish a part of that had been spent in fleshing out Aarohi & Arjun on the story drafting table.  Stern Smile
  • All said and done, with neither the enmity or the love being based on a solid foundation, the screenplay has no support at all. So it is of little surprise then that what we end up seeing on screen are reflections of a raw screenplay which lacks both emotional and dramatic depth. This depth is needed for viewers to feel a connection to this story. Without the connection, new viewers will be alienated quickly and all the old KMH-1 fans have only nostalgia to latch on to. Disapprove
  • Screenplay detailing: I would really suggest the writers watch a few episodes of Maryada to understand what detailing in a screenplay should look like. The screenplay of this show on most days is amateurish at best. It did improve by a percentage point yesterday and today...though...Ermm
  • Character sketch: Weak on a good day. Unhappy
That's all for now. 

Cheers!

Edited by darlunia - 25 November 2010 at 1:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHvioletteQuirkysecretkeeper

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index