Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The Dumb for the Dumber?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

musicalrain

musicalrain

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!

Today's episode was absolutely fantastic!!!LOL I even liked Arohi's friend Shefali.. she's a cute person.. I remember in yesterday's episode Arohi says "yeh toh tujhse bhi dumb hai" referring to Arjun's friend..

You think he'd be a good match for the friend?? I'd love to see what those two are capable of togetherWink

Edited by musicalrain - 26 November 2010 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malluangelshibzAkankshaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Dumb for the Dumber?" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
i like the idea..LOL nice pair..

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
that would be cute! but i dont think she'll go for him as she's all about high maintenance and all..

musicalrain

musicalrain

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

that would be cute! but i dont think she'll go for him as she's all about high maintenance and all..

LOL Filmy duniya main sab kuch ho sakta hai LOL and then they should work together in pairing up Arohi and MANGIRAM!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
LMAO! That would be veryyy interesting to watch! LOL

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
That wud be interesting..........

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.